KartExtreme KartRider Forums

Welcome to the KartExtreme KartRider Forums forums.

It looks like you have not yet joined our community and currently have limited access to view most discussions other KartExtreme exclusives. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, ask questions and discuss with other members, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, learn more on our KartRider guides, get access to our exclusive Ghost Database and many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   KartExtreme KartRider Forums > KartRider > Zoomtown (General Discussion)

Old 07-29-2007, 09:53 PM   #1
Takashi 
Green Glove Drifter

Send a message via Yahoo to Takashi
Default Cash Shop in Kart Rider?

You guys know how nexon is lol. Hungry for money. I think most likely they will have a cash shop nx feature in kart rider (hence the nx cards have kart rider pictures on them) D:

Thats what they're probably implementing right now as we wait just so they can earn initial profit off this game >_>

anyways do you guys think it would be a good idea? im not sure i will buy (cheap me xD)

unless they give you like unlimited boosters xDD
Takashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 09:59 PM   #2
ProjectNeil 
No License

Send a message via MSN to ProjectNeil

I'd buy some stuff, probably. So long as it doesn't give me an unfair advantage, and is purely for aesthetics.

Looking unique ftw.

still suxing @ kartrider. ^__^
ProjectNeil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 10:08 PM   #3
Yuki 
Yellow Glove Drifter

I don't think I'll be buying an NX related Kart Rider stuff because I already regret spending over $100 on NX when I was a crazy MapleStory player.
Old 09-24-2007, 10:15 PM   #4
Takashi 
Green Glove Drifter

Send a message via Yahoo to Takashi

i saw the NX cards and i say that they had kart rider ppl on it but im not sure what the items will be o.o

maybe helmets or something like spoilers. lol
Takashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 08:51 PM   #5
iamj 
Yellow Glove Drifter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProjectNeil
I'd buy some stuff, probably. So long as it doesn't give me an unfair advantage, and is purely for aesthetics.

Looking unique ftw.
Most CS items are going to give you an advantage in some way. You can buy characters/paint... Also all characters have a EXP and/or Lucci Bonus, but you have to buy a CS item for it to take effect.

Cs items include, Karts, Characters, Paint (black & white only), license plates, flags, goggles, camcorder, a "S Card", that lets you keep the room master check mark no matter what.

Karts all have different stats, CS race karts are faster, or handle better, or both. Then theyre specialty karts for item mode, some make all your boosters a blue team boost (like panda).

Go here for Karts, but don't rely on the stats posted, because theyre quite inaccurate. It's good to see what specialty karts do what, and which karts we might be getting in the very very distant future. Also lists characters, maps, item and license guides. good site.

http://www.kartriding.com/kartrider_guide.php
Old 09-25-2007, 11:17 PM   #6
PathfinderGem 
Green Glove Drifter

Send a message via MSN to PathfinderGem Send a message via Yahoo to PathfinderGem

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamj
Cs items include, Karts, Characters, Paint (black & white only), license plates, flags, goggles, camcorder, a "S Card", that lets you keep the room master check mark no matter what.
what does camcorder do ?
Old 09-26-2007, 01:59 AM   #7
iamj 
Yellow Glove Drifter

lets you record races for playback :o
Old 09-26-2007, 08:28 AM   #8
PathfinderGem 
Green Glove Drifter

Send a message via MSN to PathfinderGem Send a message via Yahoo to PathfinderGem

Quote:
lets you record races for playback :o
So is fraps disabled or something, or does this just got saved to your ID in the garage?! cuz if fraps is disabled, then this sux =/
Old 09-26-2007, 12:21 PM   #9
iamj 
Yellow Glove Drifter

this is better.

you can replay the entire race from a special playack feature w/ fast forward, rewind, slow motion, super slow motion, several camera angles. You can even choose to watch any other player in that race. Then I guess you can use Frap to make even better vids :P

If you see popkart videos that have a black box in the video w/ white buttons, thats what im talki9n about :PP
Old 09-26-2007, 01:24 PM   #10
PathfinderGem 
Green Glove Drifter

thaxn J, i always wondered what the hell are those buttons in vids, =D
Old 09-29-2007, 02:05 PM   #11
Antoshi 
Blue Glove Drifter

Send a message via AIM to Antoshi Send a message via MSN to Antoshi Send a message via Yahoo to Antoshi

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProjectNeil

Looking unique ftw.
Most CS items are going to give you an advantage in some way. You can buy characters/paint... Also all characters have a EXP and/or Lucci Bonus, but you have to buy a CS item for it to take effect.

Karts all have different stats, CS race karts are faster, or handle better, or both. Then theyre specialty karts for item mode, some make all your boosters a blue team boost (like panda).

Go here for Karts, but don't rely on the stats posted, because theyre quite inaccurate. It's good to see what specialty karts do what, and which karts we might be getting in the very very distant future. Also lists characters, maps, item and license guides. good site.
Lamesauce! D: CS karts, lame. Having to BUY the camcorder to record races, lame! Having to BUY a way to see a fuller map, even more lame!

Sigh. :|

Click on the banner above, and be magically whisked away to a land of mushrooms, and "one size fits all" jumpsuits! Do it!

I STILL <3 Maridia
Antoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 07:04 PM   #12
kwesi 
Green Glove Drifter

B> All the money i spent on Maplestory cash shop to use in Kart Rider's if they do add one. We all know nexon by now and its a probably for them to do it.
kwesi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 11:00 PM   #13
iamj 
Yellow Glove Drifter

Well, cash shop wont be open for awhile, at the very least not until the actual game release (non-beta). Then again, Gunbound was in 'beta' for years with cash shop... who knows.

i'll most likely buy a CS kart and black paint ;D

Panda, Gold Pig, Cotton r4 or any pro
Old 09-29-2007, 11:06 PM   #14
RKAddict 
Super Moderator

You should expect good karts to be cash. That's how it is on KKR and PK. So it isn't just Nexon (Nexon runs KKR and TianCity runs PK). They will give us some alright non-cash karts, but the cash karts will be much better.
RKAddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 04:33 AM   #15
Antoshi 
Blue Glove Drifter

Send a message via AIM to Antoshi Send a message via MSN to Antoshi Send a message via Yahoo to Antoshi

Quote:
Originally Posted by RKAddict
You should expect good karts to be cash. That's how it is on KKR and PK. So it isn't just Nexon (Nexon runs KKR and TianCity runs PK). They will give us some alright non-cash karts, but the cash karts will be much better.
Suxxxxxxxxxxxx. D:

Click on the banner above, and be magically whisked away to a land of mushrooms, and "one size fits all" jumpsuits! Do it!

I STILL <3 Maridia
Antoshi is offline   Reply With Quote