KartExtreme KartRider Forums

Welcome to the KartExtreme KartRider Forums forums.

It looks like you have not yet joined our community and currently have limited access to view most discussions other KartExtreme exclusives. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, ask questions and discuss with other members, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, learn more on our KartRider guides, get access to our exclusive Ghost Database and many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   KartExtreme KartRider Forums > KartRider > Zoomtown (General Discussion)

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2008, 05:26 AM   #1
Loading 
=P
 
Loading's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Australia
Posts: 791

Send a message via MSN to Loading
Talking

I was bored and made a quiz about Kartrider.Leave if you are uninterested.

1.Which character is best known for only available in NAKR?
2.Which Kart series is best known for blocking?
3.How many characters are there?
4.How many scenarios in chapter one are there?
5.Which desert track is known to be for experts?
6.Which kart was just released?
7.Which zoomtown track is for speed only?
8.Which track is the first track in NAKR that has two laps that is able to be played in item mode?
9.How many Arctic rim maps are there?
10.Which track is the only track that has level 4 difficulty?

ENJOY!

I was bored and made a quiz about Kartrider.Leave if you are uninterested.

1.How many characters are in NAKR?
2.Which character is exclusive to NAKR?
3.Which track is the first track that has two laps that is able to be played in item mode?
4.Which track in desert drift is sort of challenging?
5.How many tracks are in Arctic rim?

enjoy......................
Loading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 07:29 AM   #2
Jaguar 
Rainbow Glove Drifter
 
Jaguar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: O! H! I! O! <3 buckeyes
Posts: 604

Send a message via MSN to Jaguar
Default

The only one i actually had to think about was #3.
__________________
o hai hao b u?

PK 1 - Cheezy
PK 3 - 0o0Jaguar0o0
KKR - PROTLxSmexy
Jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 05:51 PM   #3
Manj 
Moderator
 
Manj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
IGN: Manj, 陈杀你
Guild: N/A
Location: California
Posts: 629

Send a message via AIM to Manj Send a message via MSN to Manj
Default

I don't know much about NAKR... Anyone want a Popkart quiz instead?
__________________
NAKR: Manj [Foreign]
跑跑卡丁车 (Popkart): 陈杀你 [Native]


All hail Tiera, the mistress of Fairyland!
Need an idea of future NX items? Click here! Leave me a comment! <3
Manj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 08:28 PM   #4
Ruris 
Blue Glove Drifter
 
Ruris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
IGN: Ruris
Posts: 202

Send a message via MSN to Ruris
Default

Here's a quiz for you:

1. What does the Mystpole Factory produce?
2. What track is only available in PopKart?
3. Who is Dr. R?
4. How does Lodumani cheat in the license tests?
5. What themes does PopKart not have?
6. What character costs Cash in PopKart, but Lucci in Korean KartRider?
7. What is the only track that has a 'sequel'?
8. What kart series is entirely Lucci-only?
9. What character was introduced with the Golden Adventure theme?
10. And how much does said character cost in PopKart?
Ruris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 08:52 PM   #5
Elmo 
Drift with me [;
 
Elmo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
IGN: Kart준현
Guild: ProX
Posts: 812

Default

Too much to be named. Actually, no. NAKR has too little D:
__________________
-Playing KKR-
IGN: Kart준현
Waiting until NAKR Full Release
Elmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 09:14 PM   #6
RKAddict 
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 431

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruris View Post
Here's a quiz for you:

1. What does the Mystpole Factory produce?
2. What track is only available in PopKart?
3. Who is Dr. R?
4. How does Lodumani cheat in the license tests?
5. What themes does PopKart not have?
6. What character costs Cash in PopKart, but Lucci in Korean KartRider?
7. What is the only track that has a 'sequel'?
8. What kart series is entirely Lucci-only?
9. What character was introduced with the Golden Adventure theme?
10. And how much does said character cost in PopKart?
Yours is much more interesting.

1. Machines o.o
2. Great Wall
3. Dr. Reverse, has to do with reverse maps and that reversing item thing.
4. Cause they programmed him to
5. Pirate, Dreamland, Mooncity or w.e
6. No idea
7. Pyramid? 3 laps vs. 5 laps? That's my guess.
8. Marathon
9. Sphinx
10. said?
__________________

NAKR: NPXlTaco
PK: ElDiablo
KKR: NPXlTaco
RKAddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 09:17 PM   #7
InterNational 
Track Veteran
 
InterNational's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: The most Asian place in California
Posts: 1,144

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RKAddict View Post
Yours is much more interesting.

1. Machines o.o
2. Great Wall
3. Dr. Reverse, has to do with reverse maps and that reversing item thing.
4. Cause they programmed him to
5. Pirate, Dreamland, Mooncity or w.e
6. No idea
7. Pyramid? 3 laps vs. 5 laps? That's my guess.
8. Marathon
9. Sphinx
10. said?
Said refers to the noun present. In this case, said is referring to the character in number 9.
__________________
College ftfw.
InterNational is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 09:19 PM   #8
Manj 
Moderator
 
Manj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
IGN: Manj, 陈杀你
Guild: N/A
Location: California
Posts: 629

Send a message via AIM to Manj Send a message via MSN to Manj
Default

1. Machines o.o
2. Great Wall
3. Dr. Reverse, has to do with reverse maps and that reversing item thing.
4. Takes a 1-2 second head start
5. Pirate, Dreamland, Mooncity or w.e
6. Uni
7. Don't know what you mean
8. Marathon
9. Sphinx
10. 10,000 Lucci for 7 days; 20,000 Lucci for 30 days.
__________________
NAKR: Manj [Foreign]
跑跑卡丁车 (Popkart): 陈杀你 [Native]


All hail Tiera, the mistress of Fairyland!
Need an idea of future NX items? Click here! Leave me a comment! <3
Manj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 09:29 PM   #9
Ruris 
Blue Glove Drifter
 
Ruris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
IGN: Ruris
Posts: 202

Send a message via MSN to Ruris
Default

The answers

1. The Mystpole Factory produces Nitrous. But I suppose it also produces machines and karts.

2. Great Wall

3. Dr. R is Dr. Revaski in disguise, coming to Earth to frustrate his son, Taki by making some of the tracks harder (by reversing them).

4. He cheats by leaving the starting line early.

5. Pirate, Fairyland, Moonhill City

6. Uni

7. Zoomtown Fingers. There's a bigger version of Fingers called Fingers 2.

8. Marathon series.

9. Kaphae. The sphinx is the kart.

10. He costs 10k Lucci for a week and 20k for a month.
Ruris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 09:38 PM   #10
Ebits21 
Burning Rubber
 
Ebits21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
IGN: Ebits21
Location: Canada
Posts: 729

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruris View Post

7. Zoomtown Fingers. There's a bigger version of Fingers called Fingers 2.
I thought that this was a Popkart quiz?
__________________
NAKR - Ebits21
PK -
LOLxBowzer (Server 3), Ebits21 (Server 3)


PK and KKR Directory, Join Nao kk o.o.o.o

Ebits21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 09:40 PM   #11
Ruris 
Blue Glove Drifter
 
Ruris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
IGN: Ruris
Posts: 202

Send a message via MSN to Ruris
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebits21 View Post
I thought that this was a Popkart quiz?
Fingers 1 is in PopKart

Plus you could've totally cheated and looked at the Zoomtown Tracks topic.
Ruris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 09:52 PM   #12
Manj 
Moderator
 
Manj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
IGN: Manj, 陈杀你
Guild: N/A
Location: California
Posts: 629

Send a message via AIM to Manj Send a message via MSN to Manj
Default

1) What day(s) and what time(s) do you get Lunar New Year bonus?
2) What is needed to unlock the Lunar New Year Lucci Land?
3) How much is Marathon R4 and PRO?
4) What happened to the R4 karts recently?
5) What happens to your balloon when you enter a garage?
6) How many K1 TianCity Championship videos are there?
7) What are the maps played of said videos?
8) What karts do they mostly use in said videos?
9) How are your goggles worn during a race and in a waiting room?
10) Which series of PRO karts has not been released?
__________________
NAKR: Manj [Foreign]
跑跑卡丁车 (Popkart): 陈杀你 [Native]


All hail Tiera, the mistress of Fairyland!
Need an idea of future NX items? Click here! Leave me a comment! <3
Manj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 06:42 PM   #13
IceMage 
Blue Glove Drifter
 
IceMage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
IGN: CRBlIceMage, lceMageWiz
Guild: Carbon (CRB)
Location: Michigan
Posts: 144

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manj View Post
1) What day(s) and what time(s) do you get Lunar New Year bonus?
2) What is needed to unlock the Lunar New Year Lucci Land?
3) How much is Marathon R4 and PRO?
4) What happened to the R4 karts recently?
5) What happens to your balloon when you enter a garage?
6) How many K1 TianCity Championship videos are there?
7) What are the maps played of said videos?
8) What karts do they mostly use in said videos?
9) How are your goggles worn during a race and in a waiting room?
10) Which series of PRO karts has not been released?

1. ???
2. ???
3. R4 is 10000 for 1 week and 20000 for a month, Pro is 13000 for a week and 30000 for a month
4. All got changed into cash items?
5. It dissapears?
6. ???
7. ???
8. Saber SR?
9. Over your eyes or on forehead?
10. Saber Pro hasn't been released yet

I'm not good at quizzes lol
__________________


NAKR IGN: CRBlIceMage , lceMageWiz

Buddy me :)

EDIT: On my xfire page I am 12 not 18 lolz

font=Arial][i]GO TO WWW.KRAZYRACERS.IPBFREE.COM. SIGN UP NOW!!![/i[/font]
IceMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 06:48 PM   #14
Manj 
Moderator
 
Manj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
IGN: Manj, 陈杀你
Guild: N/A
Location: California
Posts: 629

Send a message via AIM to Manj Send a message via MSN to Manj
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceMage View Post
1. ???
2. ???
3. R4 is 10000 for 1 week and 20000 for a month, Pro is 13000 for a week and 30000 for a month
4. All got changed into cash items?
5. It dissapears?
6. ???
7. ???
8. Saber SR?
9. Over your eyes or on forehead?
10. Saber Pro hasn't been released yet

I'm not good at quizzes lol
#4, 5, 8 are still wrong. Nice try though! I'll PM you the answers if you want.
__________________
NAKR: Manj [Foreign]
跑跑卡丁车 (Popkart): 陈杀你 [Native]


All hail Tiera, the mistress of Fairyland!
Need an idea of future NX items? Click here! Leave me a comment! <3
Manj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 06:50 PM   #15
IceMage 
Blue Glove Drifter
 
IceMage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
IGN: CRBlIceMage, lceMageWiz
Guild: Carbon (CRB)
Location: Michigan
Posts: 144

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manj View Post
#4, 5, 8 are still wrong. Nice try though! I'll PM you the answers if you want.
Ok. You can PM then then :)
__________________


NAKR IGN: CRBlIceMage , lceMageWiz

Buddy me :)

EDIT: On my xfire page I am 12 not 18 lolz

font=Arial][i]GO TO WWW.KRAZYRACERS.IPBFREE.COM. SIGN UP NOW!!![/i[/font]
IceMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Style by: kreativfantasy.com