KartExtreme KartRider Forums

Welcome to the KartExtreme KartRider Forums forums.

It looks like you have not yet joined our community and currently have limited access to view most discussions other KartExtreme exclusives. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, ask questions and discuss with other members, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, learn more on our KartRider guides, get access to our exclusive Ghost Database and many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   KartExtreme KartRider Forums > KartRider > Zoomtown (General Discussion)

View Poll Results: Which Kart series do you like/want the most?
Cotton 6 16.22%
Saber 21 56.76%
Solid 3 8.11%
Marathon 3 8.11%
Burst 4 10.81%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-02-2007, 04:55 AM   #16
Jaguar 
Rainbow Glove Drifter

Send a message via MSN to Jaguar

Nice, there was an event in KKR where it was free day. Cash Karts were free and you could get them for one day. I got a saber SR
and it was so good. So, i definately voted for saber.

PK 1 - Cheezy
PK 3 - 0o0Jaguar0o0
KKR - PROTLxSmexy
Jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 11:57 AM   #17
Virtuoso702 
Yellow Glove Drifter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwesi
i chose burst cuz the name sounded cool at the beginning and then i got in love with the kart and loved how it dorve.
Please, don't double post. You can edit your previous post by clicking the edit-button that should be somewhere on your screen. ^^

For some reason, I feel like picking the "underdog" kart or the "2nd best" kart. ^^
Like, everyone seems to like the Saber, so I pick another one. Dunno why, though. ^^
Virtuoso702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 09:00 PM   #18
Cardboardsnail 
Yellow Glove Drifter

I choose burst
Cardboardsnail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 09:46 PM   #19
Flameking 
Red Glove Drifter

Send a message via AIM to Flameking Send a message via MSN to Flameking Send a message via Yahoo to Flameking

i bought burst this round cuz i dont think cotton would be much better for me.
Old 10-02-2007, 09:56 PM   #20
Stereo 
Green Glove Drifter

IGN: Chunk

I can't find the Training Kart option... it is made of win.

Voted Marathon because they look cool.
Old 10-02-2007, 10:08 PM   #21
Cardboardsnail 
Yellow Glove Drifter

They definitely improved the handling of Burst (or I got better which I doubt since I can't startup boost well anymore x_x)
Cardboardsnail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 08:14 PM   #22
SciCkmot 
Yellow Glove Drifter

Default Re: Burst Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garry
I chose Burst Series.
:arrow: Burst Series @ KartRiding.com
Can anyone comment on this site? According to it, the Solid is clearly the best series for the average player...and marathon only has 2 stars for each category.

Correct/reliable or no?
Old 10-09-2007, 08:22 PM   #23
Lmaonade 
Green Glove Drifter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SciCkmot
Quote:
I chose Burst Series.
Can anyone comment on this site? According to it, the Solid is clearly the best series for the average player...and marathon only has 2 stars for each category.

Correct/reliable or no?
Screw if it's correct... I just like admiring the karts that we'll never get.

| Lmaonade | Dao | Pumpkin Racer E2 | Blue Paint
Lmaonade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 08:58 PM   #24
Okiesmokie 
Banned

Quote:
Quote:
I chose Burst Series.

Correct/reliable or no?
It's not correct at all.

Is this poll referring to C1s? or the series as a whole? My favorite kart is definitely STORM (I loved it on freeday<3) but if no storm comes, I will probably use a Cotton SR.
Okiesmokie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 09:05 PM   #25
RKAddict 
Super Moderator

Yeah, IMO, it's pretty wrong.

Marathon C1 pwns.

C1's are barely different at all. Only one I dislike so far is Solid C1.

NAKR: NPXlTaco
PK: ElDiablo
KKR: NPXlTaco
RKAddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 09:07 PM   #26
iamj 
Yellow Glove Drifter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okiesmokie
Quote:
Quote:
I chose Burst Series.

Correct/reliable or no?
It's not correct at all.

Is this poll referring to C1s? or the series as a whole? My favorite kart is definitely STORM (I loved it on freeday<3) but if no storm comes, I will probably use a Cotton SR.
You're talking about the KKR freeday right? Which is the Storm?

I played the Popkart freeday, my favs (out of the available karts...they didnt let us use all the PRO versions... :| cheap bastards)

1. The Big Wheel (PRO model, idk the actual name of it) I got 2:03 or 2:04 on freeway in team speed L2, the handling/drag is pretty frickin good, for me it was better then CottonR4...
2. Pig R4 (iwould have probably placed this above the big wheel, but I didnt get anywhere near the time i got w/ bigwheel. Goldpig would probably be my best kart)
3. Cotton R4

I really want to try the GoldPig(pro), and the Pink/Blue motorcycles in KKR... aswell as Cotton SR and the other SRs ofcourse...

BTW, does KKR have a Pig SR? And what is the difference between Pig and Panda? Are they basicly the same? o.O

In the short time i got to spend with the PigR4, I fell in love with it... it has the best handling of any Kart IMO...its no wonder everyone uses it or GoldPig on the L3(or is it l2) u-turn zoomtown map...

Wish I could find a KKR registration guide :| Pisses me off, these Koreans that come to NAKR... not because theyre skilled or anything, but because theyre choosing our shitty version, when they have everything they could ever want in KKR.... lucky bastards :|

Out of the C1' my fav is Cotton or Solid... Probably Solid since stability is the biggest factor in Rookie races IMO.
Old 10-09-2007, 09:17 PM   #27
RKAddict 
Super Moderator

lol pig was like. weird.

handling was okay I guess.

But it swings like crazy. Rocks back and forth back and forth.

NAKR: NPXlTaco
PK: ElDiablo
KKR: NPXlTaco
RKAddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 09:38 PM   #28
Okiesmokie 
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamj
Quote:
Originally Posted by Okiesmokie
Quote:
Quote:
I chose Burst Series.

Correct/reliable or no?
It's not correct at all.

You're talking about the KKR freeday right? Which is the Storm?

I played the Popkart freeday, my favs (out of the available karts...they didnt let us use all the PRO versions... :| cheap bastards)

1. The Big Wheel (PRO model, idk the actual name of it) I got 2:03 or 2:04 on freeway in team speed L2, the handling/drag is pretty frickin good, for me it was better then CottonR4...
2. Pig R4 (iwould have probably placed this above the big wheel, but I didnt get anywhere near the time i got w/ bigwheel. Goldpig would probably be my best kart)
3. Cotton R4

I really want to try the GoldPig(pro), and the Pink/Blue motorcycles in KKR... aswell as Cotton SR and the other SRs ofcourse...

BTW, does KKR have a Pig SR? And what is the difference between Pig and Panda? Are they basicly the same? o.O

In the short time i got to spend with the PigR4, I fell in love with it... it has the best handling of any Kart IMO...its no wonder everyone uses it or GoldPig on the L3(or is it l2) u-turn zoomtown map...

Wish I could find a KKR registration guide :| Pisses me off, these Koreans that come to NAKR... not because theyre skilled or anything, but because theyre choosing our shitty version, when they have everything they could ever want in KKR.... lucky bastards :|

Out of the C1' my fav is Cotton or Solid... Probably Solid since stability is the biggest factor in Rookie races IMO.
They do have an SR pig on korean kartrider, it's a lucci kart but I've never driven it before. (Only costs 5k for a week IIRC)
Okiesmokie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 09:46 PM   #29
iamj 
Yellow Glove Drifter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RKAddict
lol pig was like. weird.

handling was okay I guess.

But it swings like crazy. Rocks back and forth back and forth.
Yeah, it was strange at first because it tips over onto two wheels when you turn, but once I got used to it, it felt like the most "natural" to me. Idk how to describe it, but ill just say "it was butter" :P

Im actually glad we got a freeday for other reasons... now i know what not to waste my money/time on..cough Sabre/Burst lol

Even Solid Pro seemed better then sabre/bursts... :o

OMG Pig SR is lucci? Wow......I want to play KKR so bad :|

B> KKR registration guide!

Also i have a wuestion about Kart Upgrades.... I hear about parts and stuff, but Ive never seen them in Popkart... I only see the Gold Pig upgrade thingy, and Why do I see some PRO karts w/ like decals? Ive seen Cotton and Sold PROS that have different paint schemes/decals? But i dont see those in the shop either o.O
Old 10-09-2007, 10:45 PM   #30
S00kitUlost 
Green Glove Drifter

Solid sucks at turning, it's insanely unsensitive making it a large effort to turn close the edge.