KartExtreme KartRider Forums

Welcome to the KartExtreme KartRider Forums forums.

It looks like you have not yet joined our community and currently have limited access to view most discussions other KartExtreme exclusives. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, ask questions and discuss with other members, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, learn more on our KartRider guides, get access to our exclusive Ghost Database and many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   KartExtreme KartRider Forums > KartRider > Zoomtown (General Discussion)

Old 02-28-2016, 02:09 PM   #1
tjdans7236 
Drift Artisan

IGN: 9367236

Default Word from Nexon Korea Director at the finals of KR Burning Time League

https://youtu.be/XgvhqsuwkuQ?t=9m8s

He says, "From the developers point of view, as we listen to the feedback from our users, we hear of mostly negative comments... regarding the recent updates or the expensiveness of the cash items... because of these criticisms, it has been hard for us to find motivations. However, as we watch the fervent support behind these leagues, we have been able to find out motivations once again."

Look, it's great that he can find motivation and faith behind KR through these leagues, but I'm really pissed about how he treated the criticisms from us users. He says that he has been unable to find motivation due to our criticisms. He's really making it sound like as if our criticisms are unfair and harsh and we're being bullies or some shit.

No!! We're simply pissed at their absolutely shitty attempts of trying to rip more money from us by making it impossible for us to buy the exact kart that we want by making each kart purchase dependent on luck. Are you fucking kidding me?? Go the fuck to hell.
tjdans7236 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 03:32 AM   #2
Ray Koopa 
Super Moderator

IGN: 레이쿠파

He's a stupid little whining pussy.

"Negative criticism? Now I'm hurt! I'll do nothing anymore (like before!), and it's YOUR fault, because you were so mad at me!"
Just because he didn't get as much money as he dreamed about out of this 12 year old technically-outdated game (with absolutely _no_ tries to make it more attracting to new customers, just saying), he tries to push the failure to the year-long loyal players who give an advice on how to make it better and more enjoyable.

Really?

Maybe open up your ass-eyes and look at what you did with KartRider, you piece of shit. It horrifyingly _sucks_ nowadays.

Oh!

That reminds me of some american company! I think it was named Neckson America! People criticized the lack of updates, the shitty quality of updates when there were any at all (year-long betas? Fuck off), and they just say "Nobody likes the game! They're just complaining! They're not giving advice on how to make it better, because we don't listen! There's nothing we can do. You players ruined KartRider with your criticism! Let's close it and never tell you what we are planning with it, and release some retarded Facefuck-crap-editions later on as a payback for you criticizing cunts!".

This company is scum. All they can do is writing long cease and desist letters, badly translated from Korean, and finding real life postal addresses of private server developers. Fuck you hard, you cuntbags.

I guess when they close KKR in 3-6 years, they say it's because "People didn't like it anymore, though we tried everything (WE thought of) in making it more enjoyable!"
To me, KKR closed years ago, with "KartRider 2.0", when they thought they could trick people into believing they changed much, by introducing a horrible GUI which they luckily reverted soon afterwards since nobody liked it, some new music pieces lazily added to this or that theme, and giving it a so-hyped "2.0" postfix. And as if that wasn't enough, they completely fucked up the shop one year later into the pile of shit we know today.

Last edited by Ray Koopa; 02-29-2016 at 03:41 AM..
Ray Koopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 10:29 AM   #3
Mandu` 
Red Glove Drifter

Huh?
Mandu` is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 10:33 AM   #4
Ray Koopa 
Super Moderator

best reply ever
Old 02-29-2016, 03:24 PM   #5
tjdans7236 
Drift Artisan

I agree PacMani. Nexon is the absolute laziest game company I have ever seen. Most gaming companies, though they try to maximize profit, they at least try to maximize profit by improving gameplay, graphics, plot, and new features in order to satisfy the customers. When's the last time KR has updated its graphics for Christ's sake, it's been 12 years old of the same fucking shit!...

KR is a game with so much potential, and they're completely shitting on it.
Old 02-29-2016, 03:43 PM   #6
Ray Koopa 
Super Moderator

Especially in the North American region, lolollo
Old 02-29-2016, 06:54 PM   #7
Mandu` 
Red Glove Drifter

Yeah that's Korea for you. As a Korean myself I'm ashamed of how the Korean companies act and how people portray themselves to other nationalities.
Old 03-01-2016, 01:33 AM   #8
tjdans7236 
Drift Artisan

I'm Korean too.

It's what an overly competitive society does to the people. The people become competitive, and they become so obsessed with success, that they never have time to look inward and examine who they are as a person. So they end up becoming a person of flat character lacking compassion, humanity, and happiness. Kids are literally stuck in their rooms with textbooks in front of themselves literally ALL DAY so they never have time to think about who they are and what they mean to the world and what the worlds means to them.

I've lived in USA for a good 10 years, and as I compare Americans with Koreans, I find Koreans in general to be lacking depth in their personality. That's why there is no diversity in terms of persoanlity in Koreans while among Americans, you find a diverse pool of personalities. And I find adult Koreans to be more unhappy about their lives too compared to Americans.
Old 03-01-2016, 09:00 AM   #9
Mandu` 
Red Glove Drifter

^ Amen bro. Nice to see a fellow Korean have a fresh perspective of our race.
Old 03-04-2016, 05:28 PM   #10
Nova 
USAlNova

Well, that was therapeutic !!!
Nova is offline   Reply With Quote