KartExtreme KartRider Forums

Welcome to the KartExtreme KartRider Forums forums.

It looks like you have not yet joined our community and currently have limited access to view most discussions other KartExtreme exclusives. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, ask questions and discuss with other members, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, learn more on our KartRider guides, get access to our exclusive Ghost Database and many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   KartExtreme KartRider Forums > KartRider > Zoomtown (General Discussion)

Old 05-23-2015, 08:57 PM   #16
Nova 
USAlNova

yeah, I'm wondering how many karts it'll have
Nova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2015, 09:15 PM   #17
c1neK 
Blue Glove Drifter

alright client went numb already 2 times. where do i submit my "Kappa" reports?
Old 05-23-2015, 09:18 PM   #18
Nova 
USAlNova

You must live on Twitch with the way you throw around those "kappas" lol .
Old 05-23-2015, 09:22 PM   #19
c1neK 
Blue Glove Drifter

Nova has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

delete sent ones to mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nova View Post
You must live on Twitch with the way you throw around those "kappas" lol .
HS sessions... HS fukcing sessions

btw i remeber there was free TA that you could do to practice but it didnt count for the "records" did they remove that?

Last edited by c1neK; 05-23-2015 at 09:23 PM..
c1neK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2015, 09:25 PM   #20
Nova 
USAlNova

lol HS ...

And I never tried the free TA thing.

and I deleted haha.
Old 05-24-2015, 02:23 AM   #21
c1neK 
Blue Glove Drifter

dunno if thats the place to submit my Kappa reports but w/e, here i go, cant sleep anyway

bugs:

1. Nova for some reason cant join or make rooms in multi. gets insta kicked on attempt of joining/making. also for some reason he got dc/kick form 1st mine map. i suspect hes client got fucked during DL since it works properly for me.
2. In shop if you press on item and then you press on "charge nexon cash" game goes numb and you are unable to do anything
3. If you double click on the "make room" in multi game tends to kinda "numb", but can be fixed via pressing one of the bottom options (gift one for example) and going to home page thro "<"
4. Lucci - isnt infinite tho we can spam TA as much as we want. If you attempt to buy anything in the shop it shows to you that you have like 4b+ lucci or smth like that, but on the left its says 500 and below (goes to "-" with TA)

Suggestions

1. Ignore scenario we do not need this shit atm. theres fuck ton of translating there etc and medicore rewards so honestly fuck that.
2. Ignore translating at this point. As much as ive seen the only thing that needs to be translated asap is msnger options (pls fix it to!). The rest is like w/e. Maps you can see on the screen w/e map you are playing and same logic applies for the rest of those things at least at this point. IMO full functional client takes priority over useless translations. Seriously you can get players on that later on if this gets actually popular (like 15+ ppl at any given time)
3. Dunno how hard it is but try changing licence system so the first licence unlocks all (novice - rookie - l3 - l2)
4. This one is my wish more than suggestion but HT client was WAY better than this one. Honestly that was like the best patch in KR since SR i think so consider updating to that. I do realise however that it is not an easy task :P.
thats it when i come up with more useless stuff ill just write it here

question tho. Whenever you guys update the client do we need to dl entire thing back from strach or will it update and move on?

Last edited by c1neK; 05-24-2015 at 02:25 AM..
c1neK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2015, 04:54 AM   #22
Fraysa 
Yellow Glove Drifter

Quote:
Originally Posted by c1neK View Post
dunno if thats the place to submit my Kappa reports but w/e, here i go, cant sleep anyway

bugs:

1. Nova for some reason cant join or make rooms in multi. gets insta kicked on attempt of joining/making. also for some reason he got dc/kick form 1st mine map. i suspect hes client got fucked during DL since it works properly for me.
2. In shop if you press on item and then you press on "charge nexon cash" game goes numb and you are unable to do anything
3. If you double click on the "make room" in multi game tends to kinda "numb", but can be fixed via pressing one of the bottom options (gift one for example) and going to home page thro "<"
4. Lucci - isnt infinite tho we can spam TA as much as we want. If you attempt to buy anything in the shop it shows to you that you have like 4b+ lucci or smth like that, but on the left its says 500 and below (goes to "-" with TA)

Suggestions

1. Ignore scenario we do not need this shit atm. theres fuck ton of translating there etc and medicore rewards so honestly fuck that.
2. Ignore translating at this point. As much as ive seen the only thing that needs to be translated asap is msnger options (pls fix it to!). The rest is like w/e. Maps you can see on the screen w/e map you are playing and same logic applies for the rest of those things at least at this point. IMO full functional client takes priority over useless translations. Seriously you can get players on that later on if this gets actually popular (like 15+ ppl at any given time)
3. Dunno how hard it is but try changing licence system so the first licence unlocks all (novice - rookie - l3 - l2)
4. This one is my wish more than suggestion but HT client was WAY better than this one. Honestly that was like the best patch in KR since SR i think so consider updating to that. I do realise however that it is not an easy task :P.
thats it when i come up with more useless stuff ill just write it here

question tho. Whenever you guys update the client do we need to dl entire thing back from strach or will it update and move on?
We haven't decided on which client we will use yet.

About the crashing - check the main post. csproj posted a solution.

As for all of your suggestions and bug reports... this is irrelevant simply because csproj was kind enough to open his server gates for you to enjoy racing only. It's not an actual beta test meant for bug reporting, as we're already aware of what's working and what's not.

Thank you, regardless.
Fraysa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2015, 07:32 AM   #23
Nova 
USAlNova

@csproj: Tried both deleting the three replay folders and I already saw rail in the dataraw/effect folder . Even made a new ID but I still can't enter rooms . Maybe I'm not deleting replays right or something, but ... yeah. Thanks again for the client ~

P.S.: Unlike c1neK, I think this pre-HT client is really good . Anyways, thanks again ~

UPDATE: My TA replays from the client showed up on my KKR client when I was doing TA haha .

Last edited by Nova; 05-24-2015 at 11:40 AM..
Old 05-24-2015, 04:06 PM   #24
Chao 
No License

Thanks for the mega download, much better
I'll be on to test this later for sure!

I logged on and played through the first 15 or so license missions. Everything seemed to work well
I couldn't seem to access the story (scenario) mode, but that's probably because you guys haven't implemented it yet.
Nobody was online to race :c

Last edited by Chao; 05-24-2015 at 04:06 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Chao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2015, 04:08 PM   #25
Nova 
USAlNova

UPDATE: I got it the rooms to work after deleting my KKR replays too. Thanks guys ~

UPDATE 2: Tried racing with friends but all of our clients get red x next to names and nobody is racing during the race. Sometimes even dcs after race .

Last edited by Nova; 05-24-2015 at 04:41 PM..
Old 05-24-2015, 05:46 PM   #26
Fraysa 
Yellow Glove Drifter

Please note that csproj is using a different version of our emulator so bugs are expected. The emulator we're currently working on will be bug-free (hopefully) so it'll be better for you to wait for that.
Fraysa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2015, 07:16 PM   #27
Nova 
USAlNova

Oh, I guess I kept assuming that this would be the real version haha.
Old 05-24-2015, 08:10 PM   #28
c1neK 
Blue Glove Drifter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fraysa View Post
Please note that csproj is using a different version of our emulator so bugs are expected. The emulator we're currently working on will be bug-free (hopefully) so it'll be better for you to wait for that.
we are not expecting anything :) its been long time since we saw KR in english i guess me and Nova just wants to play it ASAP :).
Old 05-24-2015, 08:18 PM   #29
Nova 
USAlNova

Well, I can play rooms now v1 haha . I've been playing with some korean dudes . So come get on lol .

P.S.: Are all these korean dudes bots or real ???

Last edited by Nova; 05-24-2015 at 08:37 PM..
Old 05-24-2015, 08:44 PM   #30
c1neK 
Blue Glove Drifter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nova View Post
Well, I can play rooms now v1 haha . I've been playing with some korean dudes . So come get on lol .

P.S.: Are all these korean dudes bots or real ???
welp im on atm but i dont think i can handle that client for more than 30 min alone ;p