KartExtreme KartRider Forums

Welcome to the KartExtreme KartRider Forums forums.

It looks like you have not yet joined our community and currently have limited access to view most discussions other KartExtreme exclusives. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, ask questions and discuss with other members, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, learn more on our KartRider guides, get access to our exclusive Ghost Database and many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   KartExtreme KartRider Forums > Community > Starting Line (Introduction Area)

Old 01-03-2015, 11:10 PM   #1
KOManiacJim 
No License

Default Greetings everyone

Greetings to you all. My name is James Lee McKigney and I just got a Nexon Korea Account. How did I get it you ask, Well that's none of your business but I have been trying to get Crazy Arcade going and I cannot get it to boot up.

I will be grateful if you can help me get the game working because I really need my Poptag Fix.

I swear to abide by the rules, to be fair and to treat everybody as if they were me. I vow to help other people at all times and generally be excellent to each other.
KOManiacJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2015, 10:51 AM   #2
Ray Koopa 
Super Moderator

IGN: 레이쿠파

Heh, I also played BnB once, but what do you mean with "booting up"? I can start it correctly, but I fail at logging in.
Ray Koopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2015, 03:48 PM   #3
KOManiacJim 
No License

black cipher. I think the problem is black cipher locking me out of the game. if there is any way that I can play Crazy Arcade and other nexon games without interference then I will be happy.
KOManiacJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2015, 03:51 PM   #4
Ray Koopa 
Super Moderator

I don't know about that. Necksons stupid hacking protection methods even kill Korean KartRider for me and freeze it after a minute. Looks like they are mad.

Try to turn off anti virus programs or anything else which could run in the background. Didn't help me for KKR with HackShield though.
Old 02-08-2015, 05:10 AM   #5
mipmip 
No License

Excuse me, I'm new here, but i'd played KartRider Vietnam version for a long time ago, but then the server closed. I'm really interested in playing KartRider again, so can you guy show me where I can play KartRider now?

I see some pictures and videos about KartRider recently (about records they get ingame), I also download and play Time Attack Mode offline, but which is the server I can play with other players now?

Thank you.
mipmip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 05:23 AM   #6
Ray Koopa 
Super Moderator

Depends on what version you wanna play.
Korean KartRider is the original game version, PopKart lags but is easiest to register, and other versions, well well.
You maybe want to rent a KKR account for play, http://kartextreme.net/forum/showthread.php?t=4735