KartExtreme KartRider Forums

Welcome to the KartExtreme KartRider Forums forums.

It looks like you have not yet joined our community and currently have limited access to view most discussions other KartExtreme exclusives. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, ask questions and discuss with other members, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, learn more on our KartRider guides, get access to our exclusive Ghost Database and many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   KartExtreme KartRider Forums > KartRider > Zoomtown (General Discussion)

Old 12-11-2015, 02:23 AM   #181
RKAddict 
Super Moderator

Hey, just curious, any updates on this? Did you continue to work on the pserver after the Korean one was shut down?

NAKR: NPXlTaco
PK: ElDiablo
KKR: NPXlTaco
RKAddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2015, 03:18 PM   #182
Mandu` 
Red Glove Drifter

Nope it's dead.
Mandu` is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2015, 10:07 PM   #183
오키스모키 
Burning Rubber

IGN: Okiesmokie
Guild: 『 Eminent 』

I don't know why you people even want a private server.. the game is free to play, and not pay2win at all.

> I plan to run a server using the NAKR client

This would be the biggest waste of time, the NAKR client is so out dated and would get boring within an hour.

If you want the "nostalgic feeling" of playing with C1-E2 karts, they are extremely easy to get on the korean server and you could just play there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amjenger View Post
is the geforce video card downloadable or buyable? or both? i don't get it, i downloaded 16MG ATI Rage 128 Ultra last time, does this mean i can't get the Geforce2 MX Gefpre 6200 or higher?
오키스모키 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2015, 09:07 PM   #184
daxter10x 
Item Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by 오키스모키 View Post

If you want the "nostalgic feeling" of playing with C1-E2 karts, they are extremely easy to get on the korean server and you could just play there.
The problem is: We cannot register on the Korean server because of the mobile number verification or something (It requires Korean mobile number)
daxter10x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2015, 03:29 AM   #185
Syne_Beany 
Yellow Glove Drifter

IGN: TheBeany
Guild: MiniRoyalty

Quote:
Originally Posted by daxter10x View Post
The problem is: We cannot register on the Korean server because of the mobile number verification or something (It requires Korean mobile number)
Um no. They changed that a while ago. I don't live in Korea and but I can still play KKR without any type of verification process.
Syne_Beany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2015, 09:25 AM   #186
daxter10x 
Item Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syne_Beany View Post
Um no. They changed that a while ago. I don't live in Korea and but I can still play KKR without any type of verification process.
Can you post a register guide here? I managed to register an acc and but I got a error message: "can't login with the wrong id" when i tried to launch the game then it takes me to a wierd korean website (i'll post screenshot later)
Old 12-21-2015, 09:55 PM   #187
오키스모키 
Burning Rubber

Quote:
Can you post a register guide here? I managed to register an acc and but I got a error message: "can't login with the wrong id" when i tried to launch the game then it takes me to a wierd korean website (i'll post screenshot later)
Use NexonPlug to launch the game, not the website

Quote:
is the geforce video card downloadable or buyable? or both? i don't get it, i downloaded 16MG ATI Rage 128 Ultra last time, does this mean i can't get the Geforce2 MX Gefpre 6200 or higher?
Old 12-22-2015, 03:35 AM   #188
daxter10x 
Item Expert

Plz have a look at this and help. Tks
http://imgur.com/a/QgJMS
Old 12-24-2015, 03:27 AM   #189
Syne_Beany 
Yellow Glove Drifter

IGN: TheBeany
Guild: MiniRoyalty

Maybe you could try re-installing NexonPlug and/or create a new account?
Syne_Beany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2015, 11:54 PM   #190
오키스모키 
Burning Rubber

Quote:
Plz have a look at this and help. Tks
http://imgur.com/a/QgJMS
Your account may already be fucked because you entered into the verification stage. You'll probably have to make a new one.

Quote:
Old 12-25-2015, 01:02 AM   #191
daxter10x 
Item Expert

Even my new acc is also f*cked lol. Is there anyway to bypass the verification? (I'm desperated now)

EDIT: I also tried creating an email with location set as South Korea and use it to register the game. Doesn't work either

Last edited by daxter10x; 12-25-2015 at 03:13 AM..
Old 12-26-2015, 02:36 AM   #192
Fraysa 
Yellow Glove Drifter

Hey everyone.

I shall quote the latest Justin Beiber song:
"Is it too late now to say sorry?"

No, but seriously, I'm so sorry I haven't posted here in a long time. I tend to lose motivation with these projects quite easily, especially when life gets in the way. Fortunately, I've been starting to recode the emulator from scratch by a new name: "IntKart". The new emulator will be much more faster, easily configurable and of course will support more content.

Due to csproj's lawsuit we will be using the NAKR client to avoid any DMCAs from Neckson and we will keep the project underground at first. I will post more pictures once I have them. If I keep my progress like so, I hope I can host a private beta for select members next month.

Stay tuned.

Thanks for the support so far,
Fraysa.
Fraysa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2015, 05:09 PM   #193
Nova 
USAlNova

Thanks for the clarifications ~~
Nova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2015, 10:57 PM   #194
오키스모키 
Burning Rubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fraysa View Post
Due to csproj's lawsuit we will be using the NAKR client to avoid any DMCAs from Neckson and we will keep the project underground at first..
I hate to break it to you, but the NAKR Client was developed by Nexon Korea. Thinking you can use an older client to circumvent the DMCA and cease and desist orders from Nexon will only result in a lawsuit. If they already gave you a cease and desist and you continue development using an older client, they will take that as you not complying.

Quote:
Old 12-26-2015, 11:15 PM   #195
Fraysa 
Yellow Glove Drifter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 오키스모키 View Post
I hate to break it to you, but the NAKR Client was developed by Nexon Korea. Thinking you can use an older client to circumvent the DMCA and cease and desist orders from Nexon will only result in a lawsuit. If they already gave you a cease and desist and you continue development using an older client, they will take that as you not complying.
Never said it wasn't. Note that csproj developed his server on his own. His server opened publicly and was very popular in Korea. That's why they caught him. By using the NAKR client it'll be easier to stay under the radar and of course slowly expend.
Fraysa is offline   Reply With Quote