KartExtreme KartRider Forums

Welcome to the KartExtreme KartRider Forums forums.

It looks like you have not yet joined our community and currently have limited access to view most discussions other KartExtreme exclusives. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, ask questions and discuss with other members, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, learn more on our KartRider guides, get access to our exclusive Ghost Database and many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   KartExtreme KartRider Forums > KartRider > Zoomtown (General Discussion)

Old 03-29-2011, 09:18 PM   #1
DarkDaFox 
No License

Default Im new to KR

Hi i am new and have both PopKart and Russian KR so which one has more english players and can you help me out on either server. i would like to use the russian one but it has less stuff and most english players are higher lvl.
DarkDaFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 04:09 AM   #2
Zakume 
Blue Glove Drifter

Well I cant comment for popkart as i dont play it currently, however for russian kr there are a few of us, if you check the ign thread it shows a good number of us, and then theres quite a few russians and/or chinese/korean/vietnamese players that know some english. And in this game level or "glove" doesnt really mean anything as long as you can access the different channels such as Rookie and L3. As for meeting us ingame, since the buddy list is not working atm, you will just have to be on at certain times and usually we would be in L3 speed rooms if there are any. As for what time, usually 12pm-12am any north american time zone should net you at least someone.
Zakume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 01:51 PM   #3
TruK 
Green Glove Drifter

I agree with Zakume, there are quite a few of us on RKR at the moment - I was playing every night for at least 2 hours at a time - the only reason i'm not playing at the moment is due to having no internet.

I've not played on PK for a long long time but from what I can remember finding someone that spoke English was few and far between, whereas on RKR i've found people from Ukraine that speak pretty good English, Russians that speak English, a couple of Dutch players that speak English, 3 brothers from Israel that speak great English and a load of Americans & Canadians.
TruK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 02:59 PM   #4
extremexx 
Blue Glove Drifter

I play Popkart and I have never seen anyone who can speak English fluently. Some Chinese players do know some basic English since English is taught in China. I guess that goes the same for other Kart Rider versions too.
extremexx is offline   Reply With Quote