KartExtreme KartRider Forums

Welcome to the KartExtreme KartRider Forums forums.

It looks like you have not yet joined our community and currently have limited access to view most discussions other KartExtreme exclusives. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, ask questions and discuss with other members, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, learn more on our KartRider guides, get access to our exclusive Ghost Database and many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   KartExtreme KartRider Forums > KartRider > Zoomtown (General Discussion)

Old 02-10-2010, 08:16 PM   #1
Kenoz 
Yellow Glove Drifter

Default I just bought the saber SR!

For 365 days, sadly. I was two days too late to get it unlimited.... Oh well!
What kart should I buy next? Next week I'm getting 800/400 more points.
Kenoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 09:13 PM   #2
Jacky1492 
What Are You Lookin At?

IGN: Jacky1492
Guild: Some Chinese Guild

get the new white tiger pet, 120nx and its forever gives you one to one hundred rp, get a character, and if a kart, get a cotton, rodi pryon, or reckie

cotton has great handle, pryon is like a cousin with saber, fast and light but handles very differently, reckie has mad nitro gain.

get the new white tiger pet, 120nx and its forever gives you one to one hundred rp, get a character, and if a kart, get a cotton, rodi pryon, or reckie

cotton has great handle, pryon is like a cousin with saber, fast and light but handles very differently, reckie has mad nitro gain.

Last edited by Jacky1492; 02-10-2010 at 09:13 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Jacky1492 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 03:13 PM   #3
TeamDarkness 
ProX ŽiĐeR

IGN: ProXSky
Guild: ProX

Send a message via Yahoo to TeamDarkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacky1492 View Post

Cotton is really nice, I really like the control. I dont like pyron I crash alot with it

TeamDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 05:44 PM   #4
Kenoz 
Yellow Glove Drifter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamDarkness View Post
Cotton is really nice, I really like the control. I dont like pyron I crash alot with it
I'm getting the cotton and the tiger pet and Bazzi for 30 days ( 3 times buy. ). And the reckie. :]
Old 02-12-2010, 01:22 AM   #5
aaaa 
Blue Glove Drifter

IGN: nocare

Send a message via AIM to aaaa

I bought the white tiger on KKR. Wanted to finally have something limited edition, and I don't think any other pet gives a lucci AND rp bonus.

Edit: Apparently the tiger also blocks flying water bombs at a random rate. What a fucking badass.

KKR/PK/NAKR IGN is nocare

Last edited by aaaa; 02-12-2010 at 03:00 AM..
aaaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 12:28 PM   #6
Kenoz 
Yellow Glove Drifter

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaaa View Post
I bought the white tiger on KKR. Wanted to finally have something limited edition, and I don't think any other pet gives a lucci AND rp bonus.

Edit: Apparently the tiger also blocks flying water bombs at a random rate. What a fucking badass.
Holy shit. When does it get out of the shop? Adding 800 NX in 5 days.
Old 02-13-2010, 02:32 AM   #7
aaaa 
Blue Glove Drifter

IGN: nocare

Send a message via AIM to aaaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenoz View Post
Holy shit. When does it get out of the shop? Adding 800 NX in 5 days.
If you mean on KKR, I think Sunday or Monday at 11am eastern time it goes away. 8000 cash but it is permanent. I got some really kick ass bonuses with it already and sometimes in battle it blocks 4 flies per race.

KKR/PK/NAKR IGN is nocare

aaaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 09:28 PM   #8
Kenoz 
Yellow Glove Drifter

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaaa View Post
If you mean on KKR, I think Sunday or Monday at 11am eastern time it goes away. 8000 cash but it is permanent. I got some really kick ass bonuses with it already and sometimes in battle it blocks 4 flies per race.
Popkart, sadly. My KKR account was deleted and none of the damned KKR registration guides work.. :[ I don't even know how to get cash in KKR.
Old 02-14-2010, 02:05 PM   #9
LOLxArcSaber 
LOL @ UR FACE

IGN: PK: LOLxBeef KKR IGN: LOLxArcSaber VKR: AlacrityBeef
Guild: TeamLOL Team N2O

SHT MAN. HE KNOWS NOTHING. DON't FRIGIN BUY THE RECKIE. IT'S SLOW IN PK MAN. USELESS KART. GET RANGER SR. the 450 nx. best limited days kart in the game.

LOLxArcSaber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 10:42 AM   #10
Kenoz 
Yellow Glove Drifter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLxArcSaber View Post
SHT MAN. HE KNOWS NOTHING. DON't FRIGIN BUY THE RECKIE. IT'S SLOW IN PK MAN. USELESS KART. GET RANGER SR. the 450 nx. best limited days kart in the game.
don't you need survival points or something?
Old 02-15-2010, 05:16 PM   #11
TeamDarkness 
ProX ŽiĐeR

IGN: ProXSky
Guild: ProX

Send a message via Yahoo to TeamDarkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenoz View Post
don't you need survival points or something?
u can also use survival points like nx cash

TeamDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 08:55 AM   #12
Jacky1492 
What Are You Lookin At?

IGN: Jacky1492
Guild: Some Chinese Guild

You have to buy the coin in the shop and get 450 of it. Whats good/bad about survival points is you can gamble them to double or 10x the amount of survival points by going the the menu bar and clicking the one with the S and Wings. It will display the amount of Survival points and the 1st one is single 2x, 2nd one is team 2x, 3rd is single 10x, and last is team 10x. I dont what its like cuz i never got survival points but 10x is a lot harder than 2x.

Jacky1492 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 03:20 PM   #13
LOLxArcSaber 
LOL @ UR FACE

IGN: PK: LOLxBeef KKR IGN: LOLxArcSaber VKR: AlacrityBeef
Guild: TeamLOL Team N2O

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacky1492 View Post
You have to buy the coin in the shop and get 450 of it. Whats good/bad about survival points is you can gamble them to double or 10x the amount of survival points by going the the menu bar and clicking the one with the S and Wings. It will display the amount of Survival points and the 1st one is single 2x, 2nd one is team 2x, 3rd is single 10x, and last is team 10x. I dont what its like cuz i never got survival points but 10x is a lot harder than 2x.
What r u talking about? all of it is at last doubling ur points? wtf? i nvr went there. video or ss pls.

Survival points yo wtf u can just get 450 nx, then u exchange it which u buy the coin. -_-

LOLxArcSaber is offline   Reply With Quote