KartExtreme KartRider Forums

Welcome to the KartExtreme KartRider Forums forums.

It looks like you have not yet joined our community and currently have limited access to view most discussions other KartExtreme exclusives. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, ask questions and discuss with other members, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, learn more on our KartRider guides, get access to our exclusive Ghost Database and many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   KartExtreme KartRider Forums > KartRider > Zoomtown (General Discussion)

View Poll Results: What do you think?
Yes I think it's true 9 40.91%
No it's not true 3 13.64%
I don't know 3 13.64%
I hope it comes out 4 18.18%
I hate Kart Rider 3 13.64%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-01-2008, 06:11 PM   #16
Spyyder0 
Track Veteran

IGN: NA: Spyyder0 PK: Careface

Send a message via AIM to Spyyder0 Send a message via MSN to Spyyder0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchkid989 View Post
What did they do. O.o
they invadid the game, I always saw ppl speaking Portuguese whenever I would play.
Old 09-01-2008, 07:44 PM   #17
toxic screamo 
Yellow Glove Drifter

Send a message via AIM to toxic screamo

Of course, they'll be back.
They closed it so they can remake the beta and make it better!
Aw come on guys, you should know it by now, if you doubt them, they will close it.
Old 09-01-2008, 07:58 PM   #18
NightAura 
Blue Glove Drifter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandu` View Post
Nexon did make a dumb move by not releasing it early, Wii is getting more popular at the moment, you think Kart Rider can compete to Wii/PS3/XBox let alone PC games? No.
This game is dying in Korea and its no surprise it wasn't a big hit here.
Ok, there are people who spend Nx cash b/c they love games that Nexon publish so those people will continue to play it and for those who love to play Wii etc they can have fun with that.
The game is dying you say? Then good I hope I won't have to argue with you anymore!
Even though this game gets popular in North America or if it doesn't still I know that people will still play and have fun.
This should be the basic point about games having fun.
If you say that Nexon made a dumb move with not releasing the game quickly then I'm sure that you just want to play the game so badly! And if you still say so then maybe you have a KKR or PK account! << How surprising eh?
Old 09-02-2008, 01:37 PM   #19
Mandu` 
Red Glove Drifter

Yeah the initial thoughts are, "OMFGZ KART RIDAa SOO CUULL" but with their lack of support (espcially in Nexon America) and the retarded community, people are bound to leave.

This game won't become popular in America, that's for sure. How will it be fun when you can rarely get full room or if the person you're talking to is speaking some other foreign language? The reason why online games thrive is because of the community and the interaction you get with individuals across the globe.

No I said Nexon made a dumb move by not releasing it early because they did make a dumb move by not releasing it early. I could care less if they release NAKR anymore because everybody that I used to play this game are now too old (like me) or just doesn't care anymore or moved onto some other game (KKR/Consoles/WoW) etc.

And yeah I do have a KKR account that I made 3 years ago but that's not the sole reason why I'm doubting Nexon America and their incompetence.

Last edited by Mandu`; 09-02-2008 at 01:39 PM..
Old 09-02-2008, 02:35 PM   #20
NightAura 
Blue Glove Drifter

Mandu yo, if you don't care about NAKR coming out like in 1 second or tomorrow
why the heck are you here?? You said you have a KKR account and that is the most fully updated version of Kart Rider!
Go play that and stick with that! You also said that you are too old to play this game, how OLD is OLD to you? You do know that you can "multi-task" even if you are old... Yeah, you should just move on to KKR, consoles, WoW and etc

Have fun with that =)
Old 09-02-2008, 03:14 PM   #21
Mandu` 
Red Glove Drifter

YO there's a whole section on Korean Kart Rider DOOD! This forum isn't only dedicated to NAKR. Yes Him1992, I know Korean Kart Rider is the most fully updated version of Kart Rider. I think I DO SPEAK COREAN :O.

I do play that and plan on sticking with that. You're too old to be playing this game when you have a wife and children to take care of. YO do you know what multitasking is? You're using it out of context. Multitasking is when you do multiple things at once. Like right now I'm writing this post and laughing at you at the same time. That's multitasking! :O.
Old 09-02-2008, 03:42 PM   #22
AxClSoda 
Burning Rubber

Send a message via MSN to AxClSoda

i can communicate wit anyond in KKR n nakr
Old 09-02-2008, 05:39 PM   #23
NightAura 
Blue Glove Drifter

Quote:
I do play that and plan on sticking with that. You're too old to be playing this game when you have a wife and children to take care of. YO do you know what multitasking is? You're using it out of context. Multitasking is when you do multiple things at once. Like right now I'm writing this post and laughing at you at the same time. That's multitasking! :O.
Ya u r very old...
I can very much guess what kind of a person you must be in rl...
I'll multi task back to you b/c you are one of those people that just should gth.

Have fun and stick with KKR.
Old 09-02-2008, 07:06 PM   #24
Dutchkid989 

IGN: Dutchkid989

Send a message via MSN to Dutchkid989

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamDarkness View Post
I dont really care if it come out. Popkart and KKR is way better than NAKR
Only in the availability of items.
Old 09-02-2008, 07:28 PM   #25
G4m3ShArK 
Track Veteran

IGN: CRBlShArK
Guild: Carbon/CRB

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightAura View Post
Ya u r very old...
I'll multi task back to you b/c you are one of those people that just should gth.

Have fun and stick with KKR.
why should he gth ? cause he has children? common... grow up kid you're pathetic.
Old 09-02-2008, 07:51 PM   #26
Mandu` 
Red Glove Drifter

Eh? I don't have children! I'm only 22 years old :(.

Quote:
I'm a real nice person in real life but people like you really gets the mean ol dumpling out of me. Ask Okies or Disco (after our emo e-drama argument). I'm a lovable person, I give bear hugs and wet willy.. mmm yum. (つ3*)つ

Quote:
What? You don't make any sence! I will not get the hell out :(.

Last edited by Mandu`; 09-02-2008 at 07:53 PM..
Old 09-02-2008, 08:54 PM   #27
NightAura 
Blue Glove Drifter

Quote:
I'm a real nice person in real life but people like you really gets the mean ol dumpling out of me. Ask Okies or Disco (after our emo e-drama argument). I'm a lovable person, I give bear hugs and wet willy.. mmm yum. (つ3*)つ
Oh man... that is so hard to believe...
If the internet was more like future isticly tele porters and you talk to other people instead of typing words for words I probably be able to believe you lol
Why do you even start to show off your hate anyway??
Is it b/c I made some mentally challenged emo dramas??

Quote:
Originally Posted by G4m3ShArK View Post
why should he gth ? cause he has children? common... grow up kid you're pathetic.
your pathetic to think like that... grow up kid.

Last edited by NightAura; 09-02-2008 at 08:54 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-02-2008, 09:25 PM   #28
Mandu` 
Red Glove Drifter

Quote:
Oh man... that is so hard to believe...
If the internet was more like future isticly tele porters and you talk to other people instead of typing words for words I probably be able to believe you lol
Why do you even start to show off your hate anyway??
Is it b/c I made some mentally challenged emo dramas??
Haha I really don't care if you think I'm some 42 year old with children, but you better be more convincing than the time you said you weren't Him1992.

I never showed any hatred just made fun of you. It's because you claim to be this know it all from Nexon forum, you stated multiple times that Nexon was going to release Kart Rider way back in October of '07. Everybody started hating on you for your cocky remarks and so you made a new ID called NightAura, then your little ninja way got unveiled when someone found out you had same IP on both accounts. You just fail miserably and yet you trying to be this know it all really pisses me off. I am your personal troll ;).
Old 09-02-2008, 09:41 PM   #29
NightAura 
Blue Glove Drifter

Lol, amazing you still remember those jokes even I laugh at xDD
Those all drama was for fun... I was like bored so I just wanted to act dumb and make people mad and stuff like that..
Anyway, I took the name him1992 from youtube b/c I just loved his vids... funny how people still thinks him1992 is me on youtube... Nightaura well I just made that up when Moon Hill City came out.
I don't know what my id really should be o.o
A new year is coming near us and I'm gonna be a changed man lol

Btw I never said KR was going to be released in Oct 07......... if I did I just followed some guys making up dates.. you know how it goes lol
Can we finally throw this drama away??
I'm getting sooo bored with it -.-

Last edited by NightAura; 09-02-2008 at 09:44 PM..
Old 09-02-2008, 10:15 PM   #30
Mandu` 
Red Glove Drifter

lulz. Please don't act dumb and innocent :P.

Jokes? Hardly.. You were bored so you acted dumb? Haha. It was ridiculously funny how you tried to convince so many people especially RKAddict that you weren't Him1992 and that you wanted to be friends with him.

You're a sad individual.
Closed Thread