KartExtreme KartRider Forums

Welcome to the KartExtreme KartRider Forums forums.

It looks like you have not yet joined our community and currently have limited access to view most discussions other KartExtreme exclusives. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, ask questions and discuss with other members, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, learn more on our KartRider guides, get access to our exclusive Ghost Database and many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   KartExtreme KartRider Forums > KartRider > Zoomtown (General Discussion)

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-20-2007, 09:39 AM   #1
Krazypaully 
Yellow Glove Drifter
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 21

Default double drift

can someone help me learn to double drift? i cant seem to do it and i already read the guide. if someone could help me out, that would be awesome.
Krazypaully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 09:44 AM   #2
GreenPuff 
Black Glove Drifter
 
GreenPuff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Guild: LOL
Location: Toronto
Posts: 506

Send a message via MSN to GreenPuff
Default

Did you master Normal Boost? You need to fully master that inorder to get the hang of double boost
__________________
GreenPuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 11:14 AM   #3
Krazypaully 
Yellow Glove Drifter
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 21

Default

well i can normal boost 99% of the time. the other 1% is when im bumped.
Krazypaully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 11:55 AM   #4
GreenPuff 
Black Glove Drifter
 
GreenPuff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Guild: LOL
Location: Toronto
Posts: 506

Send a message via MSN to GreenPuff
Default

I just raced with you and then got off :P
__________________
GreenPuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 11:55 AM   #5
Chaos 
Red Glove Drifter
 
Chaos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Behind you
Posts: 299

Send a message via AIM to Chaos Send a message via MSN to Chaos
Default

Hi Green..I just raced with you too XD
__________________

Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 12:02 PM   #6
GreenPuff 
Black Glove Drifter
 
GreenPuff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Guild: LOL
Location: Toronto
Posts: 506

Send a message via MSN to GreenPuff
Default

lol ChaosPRO? No wonder the name looked so familiar XD
__________________
GreenPuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 02:16 PM   #7
Krazypaully 
Yellow Glove Drifter
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 21

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenPuff
I just raced with you and then got off :P
lol you did?

and any other suggestions?
Krazypaully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 03:35 PM   #8
GreenPuff 
Black Glove Drifter
 
GreenPuff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Guild: LOL
Location: Toronto
Posts: 506

Send a message via MSN to GreenPuff
Default

Your IGN is KeazyPaully right? If yes then I raced with you a couple of times
__________________
GreenPuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Style by: kreativfantasy.com