KartExtreme KartRider Forums

Welcome to the KartExtreme KartRider Forums forums.

It looks like you have not yet joined our community and currently have limited access to view most discussions other KartExtreme exclusives. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, ask questions and discuss with other members, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, learn more on our KartRider guides, get access to our exclusive Ghost Database and many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   KartExtreme KartRider Forums > KartRider > Zoomtown (General Discussion)

Old 08-08-2008, 07:02 PM   #16
Mandu` 
Red Glove Drifter

Everything is all translated. Nexon American just fails.
Mandu` is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 07:24 PM   #17
roberto6x2 
Blue Glove Drifter

IGN: KKR: Forshadow
Guild: Eminent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandu` View Post
Everything is all translated. Nexon American just fails.
I read somewhere that Korean Nexon is one of the most successful companies at the time since their revolutionary "NX CASH" play for free but pay to play better....

It also said how outdated American Nexon is and how it's poorly managed and updated...Sounds kinda true xD
roberto6x2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 07:36 PM   #18
Mandu` 
Red Glove Drifter

Quote:
I read somewhere that Korean Nexon is one of the most successful companies at the time since their revolutionary "NX CASH" play for free but pay to play better....
Yeah that is true. They were one of the foremost companies to introduce, "play for free but you buy much needed accessory and other items for cash," transactions.
Quote:
It also said how outdated American Nexon is and how it's poorly managed and updated...Sounds kinda true xD
Yeah it is true. Nexon customer service shouldn't even be considered customer service. They shouldn't have any license problems and content problems and yet they fail so miserably.
Mandu` is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 09:19 PM   #19
Spyyder0 
Track Veteran

IGN: NA: Spyyder0 PK: Careface

Send a message via AIM to Spyyder0 Send a message via MSN to Spyyder0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epsilon08 View Post
I also want NAKR back, but think about it, its a racing game it takes longer uncode than a rpg (I think), and they mess up 1 coding a slope can be a wall or practice kart will have Saber pro stats
guess u dont know much about programming. No code would would have to be changed for any reason. all they would have to do was translate character/item names and descriptions and map names to english, kkr even has english on most of the menu buttons so they wouldn't even have to modify the menus much. If they had someone that could translate korean decently it shouldnt take them more than a week or two to be ready for release.
Old 08-14-2008, 06:14 PM   #20
Jakeyjake 
Yellow Glove Drifter

IGN: DDExecution

Quote:
Originally Posted by roberto6x2 View Post

i can belive that
Old 08-15-2008, 01:28 AM   #21
SMBW12Forever 
Yellow Glove Drifter

We can get someone to work for nexon and tell us whats going on with Kartrider, or we can all forget about Kartrider and to Track Mania Forever.
SMBW12Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 03:02 AM   #22
Spyyder0 
Track Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMBW12Forever View Post
We can get someone to work for nexon and tell us whats going on with Kartrider, or we can all forget about Kartrider and to Track Mania Forever.
holy shit dude, ur sig is way to big. make it smaller or remove it. your sig shouldn't stretch the page.

I play Trackmania United Forever, but it can never replace KR.
Old 08-15-2008, 04:26 AM   #23
Soullreaper 
Burning Rubber

Guild: Carbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyyder0 View Post
holy shit dude, ur sig is way to big. make it smaller or remove it. your sig shouldn't stretch the page.

I play Trackmania United Forever, but it can never replace KR.
believe me, TMUF kinda replace KR for me. Nearly limitless content, a company that releases new content and bugfixes on a regular basis,
nearly everything in the game moddable > kr

Soullreaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 04:52 PM   #24
Spyyder0 
Track Veteran

to me its just not as fun, tho i can sit down and start playing it and lose 5 hours without realizing it. xD
Old 08-15-2008, 05:20 PM   #25
Soullreaper 
Burning Rubber

Guild: Carbon

The only thing which I think Trackmania doesnt do too well in, is depth. Really there are like movement keys and reset, whereas KR has a extensive drifting system which is really good. Although for Trackmania the simplicity is also very nice

Soullreaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 09:10 PM   #26
NightAura 
Blue Glove Drifter

someone can make some ads about NAKR and send it to Nexon lol
But rly they are working on the game and I'm sure they want to get the game out in a very speical way!!
I know you all are sick and tired of waiting for NAKR to just come out so we can all have fun and also for guilds to strengthen up and get the members back.
What we have all seen in the beta tests were tests that Nexon America needed to do so that they can take controls in all these great events.
By the look on Min Kim when people ask him about KR "when is it coming out" he would laugh about it and just not answer, I usually do that too when people ask me about something that they are dying to know about, and I do that b/c I'm planning something special something BIG that makes ppl go WOW!! O.O!!
so we can just think that NAKR is gonna pwn KKR and PK.
NightAura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 10:36 PM   #27
Spyyder0 
Track Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soullreaper View Post
The only thing which I think Trackmania doesnt do too well in, is depth. Really there are like movement keys and reset, whereas KR has a extensive drifting system which is really good. Although for Trackmania the simplicity is also very nice
well they are totally different styles of racing. Trackmania has different themes that each have their own physics that u need to master which helps give it more "depth".
Old 08-20-2008, 07:43 PM   #28
roberto6x2 
Blue Glove Drifter

IGN: KKR: Forshadow
Guild: Eminent

Well now to be honest I don't care about NAKR simply because I have my SR's in KKR, I don't lag, and I'm having fun playing the FULL VERSION. If NAKR comes out, the only thing ill be getting, is being able to hear lil kids talk trash to me calling me a loser and not having a life for having nx karts and owning them so bad...might as well not talk at all like i do in KKR, but only to guild members =)
roberto6x2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 08:16 PM   #29
Chaos 
Red Glove Drifter

Send a message via AIM to Chaos Send a message via MSN to Chaos

Quote:
Well now to be honest I don't care about NAKR simply because I have my SR's in KKR, I don't lag, and I'm having fun playing the FULL VERSION. If NAKR comes out, the only thing ill be getting, is being able to hear lil kids talk trash to me calling me a loser and not having a life for having nx karts and owning them so bad...might as well not talk at all like i do in KKR, but only to guild members =)
That's the fun part of pwning them though..

Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 08:38 PM   #30
Spyyder0 
Track Veteran

Quote:
but its good being able to trash talk back sometimes. I like when ppl call me a noob and say i have no life because im better than them, its funny to me.