KartExtreme KartRider Forums

Welcome to the KartExtreme KartRider Forums forums.

It looks like you have not yet joined our community and currently have limited access to view most discussions other KartExtreme exclusives. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, ask questions and discuss with other members, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, learn more on our KartRider guides, get access to our exclusive Ghost Database and many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   KartExtreme KartRider Forums > KartRider > Zoomtown (General Discussion)

Old 10-21-2011, 02:28 AM   #121
Ray Koopa 
Super Moderator

IGN: 레이쿠파

We need a new rumor. Let's say 1st January 2012.
Ray Koopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 10:25 AM   #122
liquidsin 
Burning Rubber

IGN: LIQUIDSIN
Guild: Eminent

I cant believe you brought back my old zombie thread back to life. I was like "humm!!??"

And no..KR is not coming back to U.S.A

I have a couple GM friends (K,A,S) over there and all they say is that KR team are working hard on the mobile market. The KR team (about 4 of them) were moved back to korea with the developing team (Much larger) which is where they are working from on the mobile and the KKR. A couple of new games coming in next year but none related to KR. She was like shhhh. but I couldnt keep that little bit of info to myself. I keep playing with my three accounts in KKR and im still enjoing it. But im mostly into FPS right now.

Later. Miss you guys. If I hear anyother moves by NEXON Ill bring back here.

liquidsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 10:39 AM   #123
Nova 
USAlNova

Thanks liquidsin for the information !
Nova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 11:08 AM   #124
Ray Koopa 
Super Moderator

Yeah thanks too. :)
+1000 internez for new information
Old 01-23-2012, 06:41 PM   #125
NitrOxycontin 
Yellow Glove Drifter

IGN: NitrOxy
Guild: N2Opiums

Send a message via ICQ to NitrOxycontin Send a message via AIM to NitrOxycontin Send a message via Yahoo to NitrOxycontin Send a message via Skype™ to NitrOxycontin

and here lies 2012.... *checks nexon america website*....... *waits for page to loads*....... *sees the same bullshit that been there forever*......... *exits the page, returning to kart extreme* ...........

nope... still no life.............
what if i see life for what it really is? my head hurts

NitrOxycontin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 11:21 AM   #126
Ray Koopa 
Super Moderator

We need a new rumor. Let's say 1st January 2013.
Old 01-24-2012, 05:04 PM   #127
whyamIregisteringhere 
Blue Glove Drifter

I like the way this fellow thinks.

亍o亍
whyamIregisteringhere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 07:38 AM   #128
Ray Koopa 
Super Moderator

and here lies 2013... almost. the next rumor is needed
Old 12-21-2012, 08:00 AM   #129
c1neK 
Blue Glove Drifter

what for? i mean im already too old and it would take years to bring NAKR to level of Kor or Pop version so nah
Old 12-21-2012, 08:38 AM   #130
Ray Koopa 
Super Moderator

i actually like to start over with a game with less content.
and its english.
and theres no lag.
Old 12-29-2012, 02:00 AM   #131
StarsMine 
Green Glove Drifter

Yea spamming we want a full client NAKR on every single update on dash has not gotten any response from them, at all. They really fail to talk to their consumers.
StarsMine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 09:04 PM   #132
c1neK 
Blue Glove Drifter

its not like i dont want NAKR back but or fresh start i actually understand u but the problem is for me that after playing HT karts when i have to go with saber pro in monopoly speed seems.... retarded... slow... bad... not enterteining anymore it actually takes skill to hit a freakin wall... so for me downgrade doesnt sounds good simple as that but you, you never cared abaut speed so you are fine with it i think :)
Old 12-31-2012, 09:57 PM   #133
Nova 
USAlNova

It would be much better to have English version, even if we did go back to saber pro, ;P To be able to play with friends and have a "real" KartRider client experience would be like no other. RKR was closest to that but you know how they went...The "real" experience trumps the speed since we would get HT sometime.
Old 03-27-2013, 02:41 PM   #134
liquidsin 
Burning Rubber

IGN: LIQUIDSIN
Guild: Eminent

lol.. I think we already know NEXONs decision on this. They are doing better keeping the game on Facebook than bringing it to desktop and dealing with the endless hacks on the platform. I took a while but I haven't heard from my friends over there but when I contacted them nothing new to report. I know see that we have "KRR Black" but I couldn't play it. I can log in on NEXON PLUG but I cant log in to play it gives me a Korean message I cant understand. Maybe because my account its still 14 year old and not 15 I guess I have a time restriction. I'm in NY eastern time does anyone know how that works. I never had this issue.

Ty guys.....

liquidsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 07:54 AM   #135
Nova 
USAlNova

Hey, first of all thanks for calling ! You should keep calling and find out what the latest update is because people are complaining ALOT about the current Facebook platform being just way too easy...and obviously getting boring because there are no new challenges. Hacks are also not an issue when it comes to KartRider by the way, seeing as there are still hackers in every Kart version but KartRider is a game where hacking is kind of nerfed due to the fact that you can just leave the room after the race. If they say hacking is an issue of there's then just bring up MapleStory...Anyways, Facebook could just be a test to see how big the casual games market is or something like that. If NAKR is released w/ good updates coming that bring us to the current version of KKR-same formula as how our MapleStory is always behind Korea's MapleStory-then it WILL be the BIGGEST mistake they avoided. It will only be a while before Facebook Kartrider loses it's status because no one wants to play a game that is that easy. These are some things Nexon knows, but should reconsider because America's casual market, http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...nggames-295720, is now ready for one of, if not, the biggest casual online games of all time.
P.S.:I believe all accounts under the age of 18 are blocked from logging in from 10am-4pm iirc.
P.S.S: DOES NEXON KNOW HOW MANY DOLLARS THEY COULD MAKE WITH THE NEW CUBING SYSTEM IN KART ???

Last edited by Nova; 03-28-2013 at 08:10 AM..