KartExtreme KartRider Forums

Welcome to the KartExtreme KartRider Forums forums.

It looks like you have not yet joined our community and currently have limited access to view most discussions other KartExtreme exclusives. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, ask questions and discuss with other members, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, learn more on our KartRider guides, get access to our exclusive Ghost Database and many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   KartExtreme KartRider Forums > KartRider > Zoomtown (General Discussion)

Old 11-12-2008, 02:58 AM   #31
stephen64 
[Insert user title here]

Send a message via MSN to stephen64

I think they said this to bide time, but Nexon America did say that they were tuning KartRider to make it more appealing to the western audience.
Old 11-12-2008, 01:29 PM   #32
Storm 
Black Glove Drifter

IGN: PROsAXStorm
Guild: Team PROs

Send a message via Yahoo to Storm

Not much we can do then...

Maplestory: Allhype47, Straightcool(still play)
Team PROs: PROsAXStorm(retired)
Team FoS(popkart): FoSxBlaze, Moderator(retired, moved onto something else)
Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 03:34 PM   #33
AxClSoda 
Burning Rubber

Send a message via MSN to AxClSoda

they said what? the link plz or no happen.
Old 11-12-2008, 07:06 PM   #34
roberto6x2 
Blue Glove Drifter

IGN: KKR: Forshadow
Guild: Eminent

I think it's safe to say...Nexon dropped this game! For those of us who play KKR know how outdated PK is...imagine when or IF Nakr comes out.

No point in playing when I olmost have a rainbow glove in KKR with 2 cash karts lmao. Then to hear people say I have no life and hack...lmao no thx! Move on like I did and don't waste time holding your breath for a completely outdated version of a kick ass game!!! ;)
roberto6x2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 07:09 PM   #35
Spyyder0 
Track Veteran

IGN: NA: Spyyder0 PK: Careface

Send a message via AIM to Spyyder0 Send a message via MSN to Spyyder0

Quote:
Originally Posted by roberto6x2 View Post
I think it's safe to say...Nexon dropped this game! For those of us who play KKR know how outdated PK is...imagine when or IF Nakr comes out.

No point in playing when I olmost have a rainbow glove in KKR with 2 cash karts lmao. Then to hear people say I have no life and hack...lmao no thx! Move on like I did and don't waste time holding your breath for a completely outdated version of a kick ass game!!! ;)
I would still like NAKR to come out, im not to worried about how fast itll get SR karts, I just like to be able to talk to the ppl im beating in races.
Old 11-12-2008, 07:12 PM   #36
Manj 

IGN: Manj, 陈杀你
Guild: N/A

Send a message via AIM to Manj Send a message via MSN to Manj

Whoa, hold on. Popkart is not outdated. It was released much later than Korean KartRider so you cannot expect it to be up to SR karts yet. Not to mention that Popkart has many of its own exclusive contents.

And like I said before, its unfortunate that some of you people cannot chat in the game... but well, what can you do when Nexon refuses to re-open KartRider.

Off-topic: Nexon has been doing really well with Mabinogi (which I have moved on to), and probably MapleStory as well (from my perspective from viewing Nexon updates). So, shouldn't Nexon be doing well with KartRider? If not, it is most likely they have dropped the game.

All hail Tiera, the mistress of Fairyland!
Need an idea of future NX items? Click here! Leave me a comment! <3

Last edited by Manj; 11-12-2008 at 07:16 PM..
Manj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 10:31 AM   #37
G4m3ShArK 
Track Veteran

IGN: CRBlShArK
Guild: Carbon/CRB

SR's are awsome but NAKR had something more. Even with E2's I had way more fun in NAKR than I do in kkr that's why I don't play much.
G4m3ShArK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 01:49 PM   #38
Storm 
Black Glove Drifter

NAKR might be behind on the karts and stuff, but I say out of the 3 of them, thats the one I like the most. In NAKR was never a dull moment; I always had fun on there, plus communication with the other players felt smoother.

Old 11-13-2008, 03:22 PM   #39
amjenger 
Burning Rubber

it is not using faster kars and stuff that make the game fun. it is talking to your ineternet friends when beating the crap out of them and stuff.

i relaly like when i play with people whom i can speak to on one room in kkr, i wonder how that would be when i can do that in all the rooms.
Old 11-13-2008, 07:42 PM   #40
roberto6x2 
Blue Glove Drifter

Well, we won't find out untill they release it will we? lol
Old 11-13-2008, 09:37 PM   #41
darkmario 
Blue Glove Drifter

IGN: jepregent
Guild: None for the moment

i'm coompletely like you, if NAKR comes out tomorrow, ill easily switch to it
darkmario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 12:06 AM   #42
Storm 
Black Glove Drifter

Im only on Maplestory as a way to keep myself interested in waiting on NAKR to release again. Plus I've come too far along in the game to throw it all away just like that. But if it does come out next year around January to March of 2009, I'll quickly get back to it, just like, and be less and less active on Maplestory. But i kinda doubt that will happen like that; we're on their waiting terms now, and I think its about time we tried to have some faith in them for a change.

Old 11-26-2008, 08:40 PM   #43
DDEShare 
Yellow Glove Drifter

IGN: DDEShare

Send a message via MSN to DDEShare

I think a major reason why NAKR is taking so long is trying to secure a network/server. The programming expansions shouldn't be that hard, seeing how they can basically steal code from PK or KKR. A bit of an off-topic example, but the Burning Crusade expansion for WoW came out in 06, and it didn't come out in China until over a year later.

I really hope that there's going to be some dramatic changes, including an increase in karts, items, and maps (MAPS ARE A MUST). I'm patient, but if release starts getting delayed into February or later........I mean, it's already been offline since March (a good 8 months now), and I think (or hope) that it'll be released soon. I would go back to PKR, but my internet can't support cross-continental connections well, and lag while trying to avoid hitting the wall in a drift really sucks.
DDEShare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 09:55 PM   #44
Storm 
Black Glove Drifter

They delayed the arrival of KR since they closed it and posted that message on KartRider page about it coming back, and so far havent said a word to us about it. No announcements, no posts about it on their crappy forum that doesnt work half the time, nothing. If it ever does come back in Janaury, then most likely I'll stop playing Maplestory as much as I do now, and go back to KR since im in PROs, so its kinda an obligation for me and for others to be active in the game again.

Old 11-30-2008, 12:50 PM   #45
roberto6x2 
Blue Glove Drifter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDEShare View Post
I think a major reason why NAKR is taking so long is trying to secure a network/server. The programming expansions shouldn't be that hard, seeing how they can basically steal code from PK or KKR. A bit of an off-topic example, but the Burning Crusade expansion for WoW came out in 06, and it didn't come out in China until over a year later.

I really hope that there's going to be some dramatic changes, including an increase in karts, items, and maps (MAPS ARE A MUST). I'm patient, but if release starts getting delayed into February or later........I mean, it's already been offline since March (a good 8 months now), and I think (or hope) that it'll be released soon. I would go back to PKR, but my internet can't support cross-continental connections well, and lag while trying to avoid hitting the wall in a drift really sucks.
Nobody is stealing anything if it was developed by the same company...That's like saying CS stole Half-Life's engine and became very popular...lmao I actually met some kid on the bus that butt into my conversation and started saying that ^_^