KartExtreme KartRider Forums

Welcome to the KartExtreme KartRider Forums forums.

It looks like you have not yet joined our community and currently have limited access to view most discussions other KartExtreme exclusives. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, ask questions and discuss with other members, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, learn more on our KartRider guides, get access to our exclusive Ghost Database and many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   KartExtreme KartRider Forums > KartRider > Zoomtown (General Discussion)

Old 05-24-2008, 12:48 PM   #16
Shadowysonic 
Blue Glove Drifter

IGN: Popkart: shadowds7

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeozooM View Post
just ACT if you want something.
True, someone needs to take the initiative to speak up and be determined to be heard, otherwise you might as well be talking to a lamp post.

[not serious warning!] So, to make Nexon do something I just need to go find out where I put my AK-47 and then I need to find the North American Nexon HQ. [/end not serious]

Proud of the time I have wasted in maplestory
Shadowysonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2008, 01:00 PM   #17
G4m3ShArK 
Track Veteran

IGN: CRBlShArK
Guild: Carbon/CRB

Lol people are going crazy they are not gonna shut down kr why would they do this... They would say so they are indeed slow to open it up but they are NOT going to close it forever... RELAX ...

I gibes phree chill pill kay ?
G4m3ShArK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2008, 02:58 PM   #18
DaFlameking 
Track Official

Guild: Carbon

Send a message via AIM to DaFlameking Send a message via MSN to DaFlameking Send a message via Yahoo to DaFlameking Send a message via Skype™ to DaFlameking

Nexon doesnt make sense. Why make one person be ruling the entire forums and then have that one person complain that theyre being bugged too much because they dont know the info. Send some more people to the forums and help out to answer or better yet, I know -Hime- doesnt work on the KartRider website. At least the web developer can put up a notice.

Nexon = not a real game company.

We all know the game is scrapped. All is left to do is look for another decent racing game online. Be on the lookout

Gong xi fa ca!
DaFlameking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2008, 05:22 PM   #19
stephen64 
[Insert user title here]

Send a message via MSN to stephen64

I once saw a game very similar to Kartrider on this website but I can't remember for the life of me any information. All I do remember is that it looked pretty good.
Old 05-24-2008, 05:34 PM   #20
A1Coffee 
Red Glove Drifter

IGN: AxClVelocty
Guild: Team AxC

Send a message via AIM to A1Coffee Send a message via MSN to A1Coffee

I don't think KR is gonna be dead...i just think that it will be awhile till they release it.....

but i have choice words for North American Nexon.

You Are Stupid

--IGN--
AxClVelocity

Spoiler

A1Coffee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2008, 06:49 PM   #21
Dutchkid989 

IGN: Dutchkid989

Send a message via MSN to Dutchkid989

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephen64 View Post
I once saw a game very similar to Kartrider on this website but I can't remember for the life of me any information. All I do remember is that it looked pretty good.
Kart n' krazy?
Old 05-24-2008, 07:40 PM   #22
c1neK 
Blue Glove Drifter

hmm looks like disco star and olvlo were right eh ;/ one thing that we have to remeber is the fact that game is vgood with huge potential but just the Nexon !!!!AMERICA!!!! is bunch of idiots who actually i think dont like race games at all
ah you say that KR need adv and promo NO KKR had just 1 adv in korean tv and game had very poor start but no wonder that NA Nexon drop this project even with same start as korean why ? bcoz Americans were always like that easy and fast money if game dont get a lot of fans who will buy cash items in short time its end for it why ? look at Dekaron/2moons game where akklaim have players in ass same is for Silk and many other games right now we live in times where if game survive till full client release its HUGE success sad but true

sry for eng Ebits and others :P

Last edited by c1neK; 05-24-2008 at 07:42 PM..
c1neK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2008, 07:55 PM   #23
uniqueen1508 
Blue Glove Drifter

IGN: moonqueen/ kellysa111
Guild: FoS and SoL

um why dont we sign a petition with all the ppl who played kr? Nexon would then HAVE to say something! wouldnt they?
Old 05-25-2008, 12:38 AM   #24
DaFlameking 
Track Official

Send a message via AIM to DaFlameking Send a message via MSN to DaFlameking Send a message via Yahoo to DaFlameking Send a message via Skype™ to DaFlameking

they focus on revenue too much to think about fans actually playing their game. the fact that they saw that kartrider wouldnt pull in enough money for them with its own cash shop (because its not like the karts can have a cover like nx clothes in maplestory) most likely closed it. they knew everyone would be conservative and just buy karts with lucci.

Gong xi fa ca!
DaFlameking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2008, 01:09 AM   #25
stephen64 
[Insert user title here]

Send a message via MSN to stephen64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchkid989 View Post
Kart n' krazy?
It sounded along the lines of that.

There is a really funny one called Pucca Racing (based on the cartoon Pucca). People say that it is better than Kartrider.
Old 05-25-2008, 04:09 AM   #26
Soullreaper 
Burning Rubber

Speaking of other racing games, AverageAsian, do you play Trackmania now then?

Soullreaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2008, 11:25 AM   #27
G4m3ShArK 
Track Veteran

IGN: CRBlShArK
Guild: Carbon/CRB

Omg will I have to give free chill pills again D=

KR IS going to come back. They won`t just kill the game becuz they want fast money ... they couldnt get fast money cash shop wasn`t even on..... Just be patient and you will see it WILL come back. Stop being immature and like omggg its dead now i gtg suicide ot find a new gaem............... Just go get a lil drink and when ull come back Kr will be to k?
G4m3ShArK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 10:56 AM   #28
Ebits21 
Burning Rubber

IGN: Ebits21

Quote:
Originally Posted by c1neK View Post
hmm looks like disco star and olvlo were right eh ;/ one thing that we have to remeber is the fact that game is vgood with huge potential but just the Nexon !!!!AMERICA!!!! is bunch of idiots who actually i think dont like race games at all
ah you say that KR need adv and promo NO KKR had just 1 adv in korean tv and game had very poor start but no wonder that NA Nexon drop this project even with same start as korean why ? bcoz Americans were always like that easy and fast money if game dont get a lot of fans who will buy cash items in short time its end for it why ? look at Dekaron/2moons game where akklaim have players in ass same is for Silk and many other games right now we live in times where if game survive till full client release its HUGE success sad but true

sry for eng Ebits and others :P
Lol, no worries.

PK and KKR Directory, Join Nao kk o.o.o.o

Ebits21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 10:36 PM   #29
OoTin 
Blue Glove Drifter

IGN: OoTin

Dam. I wasted on Kart Rider for nothing? I am Rainbow glove for crying out loud. Anyway i'm pretty sure they will release it sooner or later. They mention that they gonna make the announcement in the near future about KR.
Old 05-28-2008, 08:45 PM   #30
NeozooM 
Green Glove Drifter

Guild: FTW team

KartRider will never come back.

i can assure you. i hope i'm wrong more than anyone, but sorry.
i'm sure of that.
NeozooM is offline   Reply With Quote