KartExtreme KartRider Forums

Welcome to the KartExtreme KartRider Forums forums.

It looks like you have not yet joined our community and currently have limited access to view most discussions other KartExtreme exclusives. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, ask questions and discuss with other members, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, learn more on our KartRider guides, get access to our exclusive Ghost Database and many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   KartExtreme KartRider Forums > Community > KE News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 05-13-2008, 12:28 AM   #1
DaFlameking 
Track Official

Guild: Carbon

Send a message via AIM to DaFlameking Send a message via MSN to DaFlameking Send a message via Yahoo to DaFlameking Send a message via Skype™ to DaFlameking
Exclamation NAKR Needs a Move on for KE to stay alive

Long story short, we will be waiting on Nexon in a matter of weeks for them to make a move on North America's version of KartRider, this means, news updates, status, pictures, release, anything to notify us on the existence of KartRider is still there. If not, KE will be closing down shop and will be moved, rechanged or closed permanently depending on our decision.

Don't let this scare you. We have been waiting, but no news = no hope (and I've been in the gaming industry and that is crucial)

2 weeks is all thats left...

Thank you

Gong xi fa ca!
Old 05-13-2008, 12:41 AM   #2
AverageAsian` 
Rainbow Glove Drifter

IGN: PimpMyRyde
Guild: YCB

Send a message via MSN to AverageAsian`

NAKR needs to hurry up =C
I want to playy it and go on KE.

Damn you Nexon T_T.

Old 05-13-2008, 01:06 AM   #3
akprince 
Red Glove Drifter

IGN: AKPrince/NPXlNumb
Guild: NPX

stupid nexon, hope they realize their mistakes soon
Old 05-13-2008, 05:44 AM   #4
Flak 
Green Glove Drifter

Arent most of us playing Popkart anyway?
Old 05-13-2008, 10:56 AM   #5
Shadowysonic 
Blue Glove Drifter

IGN: Popkart: shadowds7

Well I guess we better start tradeing e-mails so we can keep in touch with each other. ='(

Proud of the time I have wasted in maplestory
Old 05-14-2008, 02:55 AM   #6
stephen64 
[Insert user title here]

Send a message via MSN to stephen64

Well lets come up with some back-up forums just in case. I only know the Nexon forums and they suck! There are hardly anymore active users, therefore, there aren't that many interesting/new topics. The community feel here at KartExtreme just doesn't exist there. There aren't as many sections to post in. There is no edit button, and the only active moderator (-Hime-, a Nexon worker), locks anything about international versions of KartRider. She also won't communicate to us about the release of KartRider with the lame excuse, "I don't have any information." One person started up a -Hime- chat just so that we could talk to her. And the thing she says when she finally talks to us is, "I ate a chocolate skittle today." I would only become active there again if it were a last resort.
Old 05-14-2008, 09:50 AM   #7
DaFlameking 
Track Official

Send a message via AIM to DaFlameking Send a message via MSN to DaFlameking Send a message via Yahoo to DaFlameking Send a message via Skype™ to DaFlameking

i have already thought of the scenario of a back up forums. so don't worry about that

Gong xi fa ca!
Old 05-14-2008, 10:24 AM   #8
Soullreaper 
Burning Rubber

Nexon has to have the worst customer service I have seen, no joke.

Old 05-14-2008, 10:43 AM   #9
Shadowysonic 
Blue Glove Drifter

IGN: Popkart: shadowds7

I guess we could always have a side section for maple story, just an idea though.

Proud of the time I have wasted in maplestory
Old 05-14-2008, 01:41 PM   #10
RKBaller 
#YOLO

We can see if we can back them up back to phpBB and use the vB license for something more useful. You guys gotta understand, the longer we keep this forum up, the more money that's gonna go down the drain. DFK can't afford that much of a loss.
Old 05-14-2008, 02:07 PM   #11
Spyyder0 
Track Veteran

IGN: NA: Spyyder0 PK: Careface

Send a message via AIM to Spyyder0 Send a message via MSN to Spyyder0

:(

I dont expect there to be any news for anoter few months atleast, so ill miss KE. But if I was paying for this board I would have closed it long ago. =\
Old 05-14-2008, 04:33 PM   #12
오키스모키 
Burning Rubber

IGN: Okiesmokie
Guild: 『 Eminent 』

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephen64 View Post
She also won't communicate to us about the release of KartRider with the lame excuse, "I don't have any information."
Her only job is to administrate the forums. How is that a lame excuse? If you used your head, you'd know it's true and she doesn't know aynthing about it. You're just like the ignorant public that have destroyed the Nexon forums.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amjenger View Post
is the geforce video card downloadable or buyable? or both? i don't get it, i downloaded 16MG ATI Rage 128 Ultra last time, does this mean i can't get the Geforce2 MX Gefpre 6200 or higher?
Old 05-14-2008, 04:59 PM   #13
InterNational 
Track Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyyder0 View Post
:(

I dont expect there to be any news for anoter few months atleast, so ill miss KE. But if I was paying for this board I would have closed it long ago. =\
Honestly, I would too. These forums have lost almost all value.
Old 05-14-2008, 04:59 PM   #14
rosie25ky 
No License

So the nexon kartrider is closed for good ? The north american version that is? ugh i dont even know how to register popkart cause its foreign for me lol. can anyone help me ? thanks
Old 05-14-2008, 09:30 PM   #15
Ebits21 
Burning Rubber

IGN: Ebits21

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephen64 View Post
The only active moderator (-Hime-, a Nexon worker), locks anything about international versions of KartRider. She also won't communicate to us about the release of KartRider with the lame excuse, "I don't have any information." One person started up a -Hime- chat just so that we could talk to her. And the thing she says when she finally talks to us is, "I ate a chocolate skittle today." I would only become active there again if it were a last resort.
You shouldn't make Hime a scapegoat, she's just doing her job. She either knows nothing (very likely) or is under a no talk agreement where she would be fired if she did talk. I doubt she would want to lose her job over it.

If you want to blame anyone for lack of communication than blame Nexon as a company.

It doesn't matter what she could tell you anyway. Kartrider gets here when it gets here, if it gets here.

I've pretty much moved on anyway... I have other things to focus on in my life right now . Still hate to see the forums go though.

Edit: Seems like mabinogi is getting generation 2 update already, like wtf.

PK and KKR Directory, Join Nao kk o.o.o.o

Last edited by Ebits21; 05-14-2008 at 09:50 PM..
Closed Thread