KartExtreme KartRider Forums

Welcome to the KartExtreme KartRider Forums forums.

It looks like you have not yet joined our community and currently have limited access to view most discussions other KartExtreme exclusives. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, ask questions and discuss with other members, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, learn more on our KartRider guides, get access to our exclusive Ghost Database and many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   KartExtreme KartRider Forums > KartRider > Zoomtown (General Discussion)

Old 10-15-2007, 10:35 PM   #16
sbao26975 
No License

Yes davis, you're right items do expire in 30 days, but in popkart they're even lower: 7 days. Also the R4/PRO karts are around 30k. I didn't bother spending money on the L1 karts and currently up to around 25k to save.
sbao26975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 10:54 PM   #17
iamj 
Yellow Glove Drifter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbao26975
Yes davis, you're right items do expire in 30 days, but in popkart they're even lower: 7 days. Also the R4/PRO karts are around 30k. I didn't bother spending money on the L1 karts and currently up to around 25k to save.
Na, theres a drop down menu when you buy E2 karts and up... You can pick 7 days or 30 days :P Obviously smarter to save up for the 30 day rental though.... trying to get 15k+ in 7 days to buy another R4 or PRO is very hard unless you play 24/7 lol.
Old 10-15-2007, 10:59 PM   #18
InterNational 
Track Veteran

I love how Nexon has not destroyed this game like they did with Maple. I would easily be willing to support them. So, I will be a NX-user. With NX, you can buy almost anything, knowing Nexon, so looks like I will be one happy camper. xP
Old 10-16-2007, 02:40 AM   #19
iamj 
Yellow Glove Drifter

I don't agree... IMO they are going to release important updates as slow as possible, just like Maple. All the while taking in as much cash as possible.

L3 won't be available at Official Release, which is basicly like releasing MapleStory without SECOND jobs.
Old 10-16-2007, 08:47 AM   #20
Okiesmokie 
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbao26975
Our version will probably follow the korean version more than the chinese version.

In Korean Kartrider a Solid PRO is 40k for an infinite time. (Because SRs are there now, but that's just showing the prices compared. Solid SR is 7k for a week, 28k for a month, 50k? for a year.
Okiesmokie is offline   Reply With Quote