KartExtreme KartRider Forums

Welcome to the KartExtreme KartRider Forums forums.

It looks like you have not yet joined our community and currently have limited access to view most discussions other KartExtreme exclusives. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, ask questions and discuss with other members, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, learn more on our KartRider guides, get access to our exclusive Ghost Database and many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   KartExtreme KartRider Forums > KartRider > Zoomtown (General Discussion)

Closed Thread

Old 02-28-2008, 04:39 PM   #31
RKAddict 
Super Moderator

You sort of screwed up the original plan by becoming extremist about the guild, but anyways, I don't really want to be in bad terms with you Arcadia, so I'll just stop with all of this.

It sucks that it couldn't work out. (Only thing about Mulet though was that he was in PROTL previously and left because of Janice, so it was a bit ironic when you kicked him. Too bad you didn't know about that)

NAKR: NPXlTaco
PK: ElDiablo
KKR: NPXlTaco
Old 02-28-2008, 05:39 PM   #32
GoDlHikaru 
No License

LOL. NPX was my favorite out of all three guilds in the GAlliance. I wanted to join when I left Enzo. Then I seriously considered joining NPX when I left DPL. Didn't think they wanted a 'guild hopper' though. If NPX dies. I quit. There's just so many idiots in Kart Rider now, and one less good, fun guild in NAKR just makes it harder to stay with this game. NAKR without NPX is just different.

BTW, times are different now. Those single times were easy, I just need to shave off a few milliseconds for the Freeway. But the new requirements? Hard as a rock.

Team E2 -

Zig Zag - 2:55:99
Mesa - 1:52:99
Freeway - 2:15:99

Single E2 -

Zig Zag - 2:57:99
Mesa - 1:53:99
Freeway - 2:20:99
Old 02-28-2008, 05:39 PM   #33
GoDlHikaru 
No License

oops. double post.
Old 02-28-2008, 05:59 PM   #34
G4m3ShArK 
Track Veteran

IGN: CRBlShArK
Guild: Carbon/CRB

Easy lol mmmkay xD
Old 02-28-2008, 07:50 PM   #35
AxClArcadia 
Yellow Glove Drifter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RKAddict View Post
You sort of screwed up the original plan by becoming extremist about the guild, but anyways, I don't really want to be in bad terms with you Arcadia, so I'll just stop with all of this.

It sucks that it couldn't work out. (Only thing about Mulet though was that he was in PROTL previously and left because of Janice, so it was a bit ironic when you kicked him. Too bad you didn't know about that)
Screwed up the original plan? I actually bent to your will and destroyed A1 to fuse with you all and allow the really easy requirements. Then, you suddenly hopped back to NPX, which was "supposed to be deleted" like you guys said while discussing about the fusion, for some reason it was not, unlike A1 and PROTL. So basically it was you who betrayed us so we made new plans. Stop blaming me for your own mistakes, thank you.

Also, "you will stop with all of this" cause you dont want to be in bad terms with me? You pretty much made your opinions clear when you started posting offensive flame-threads against me on AxC forum. I have been very neutral/passive about this matter, you have been the active/aggressive half.

Oh and, AxC has nothing to do with NPX, so why do you even care? Try to finally understand my point, please.

Last edited by AxClArcadia; 02-28-2008 at 07:55 PM..
Old 03-02-2008, 06:17 PM   #36
iJason 
Yellow Glove Drifter

IGN: iJason

Send a message via AIM to iJason

o_o so dramatic ;[

Old 03-02-2008, 06:29 PM   #37
Shugi 
Yellow Glove Drifter

Quote:
Originally Posted by AxClArcadia View Post
Screwed up the original plan? I actually bent to your will and destroyed A1 to fuse with you all and allow the really easy requirements. Then, you suddenly hopped back to NPX, which was "supposed to be deleted" like you guys said while discussing about the fusion, for some reason it was not, unlike A1 and PROTL. So basically it was you who betrayed us so we made new plans. Stop blaming me for your own mistakes, thank you.

Also, "you will stop with all of this" cause you dont want to be in bad terms with me? You pretty much made your opinions clear when you started posting offensive flame-threads against me on AxC forum. I have been very neutral/passive about this matter, you have been the active/aggressive half.

Oh and, AxC has nothing to do with NPX, so why do you even care? Try to finally understand my point, please.
If you hate NPX so much, why did you make a tag for us on your forum? Why don't you just ban everyone that is in NPX from your forum?
Old 03-02-2008, 06:41 PM   #38
Dutchkid989 

IGN: Dutchkid989

Send a message via MSN to Dutchkid989

Mmm, tasty internet drama.
Old 03-02-2008, 06:48 PM   #39
IceMage 
Blue Glove Drifter

IGN: CRBlIceMage, lceMageWiz
Guild: Carbon (CRB)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shugi View Post
If you hate NPX so much, why did you make a tag for us on your forum? Why don't you just ban everyone that is in NPX from your forum?
Why would you do that to your former guild? That would make NPX even more madder

NAKR IGN: CRBlIceMage , lceMageWiz

Buddy me :)

EDIT: On my xfire page I am 12 not 18 lolz

font=Arial][i]GO TO WWW.KRAZYRACERS.IPBFREE.COM. SIGN UP NOW!!![/i[/font]
Old 03-02-2008, 08:02 PM   #40
RKAddict 
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AxClArcadia View Post

Ew.

I posted one thread against you on your forums. That was it. Please don't exxagerate.

I understand why you kicked us now and all that junk. Let's stop now, k? I'm not going to continue anymore. I understand your reasons for doing what you did, but I had to go back to NPX because the AxC plan didn't work out for us.

IceMage: Shugi decided to stay with NPX. And I don't really think you understood what he meant.

NAKR: NPXlTaco
PK: ElDiablo
KKR: NPXlTaco
Old 03-02-2008, 08:58 PM   #41
RKBaller 
#YOLO

I'm closing this thread..too much drama..rules say no drama like this..kthxbai.