KartExtreme KartRider Forums

Welcome to the KartExtreme KartRider Forums forums.

It looks like you have not yet joined our community and currently have limited access to view most discussions other KartExtreme exclusives. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, ask questions and discuss with other members, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, learn more on our KartRider guides, get access to our exclusive Ghost Database and many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   KartExtreme KartRider Forums > KartRider > Zoomtown (General Discussion)

Old 06-18-2010, 10:43 AM   #1
haha01haha01 
King of the Sharingan

Default Winner\Master of Kart Emblems

Okay, so I understood that in order to get the L1 license I need to get the master of kart emblem. In order to get said emblem, I need to complete 4 time-attacks in a certain time (already done that) and get the winners emblem. According to this post in order to get the winners emblem, I need to play 4800 minutes and have 46000 RP. Is that really 46000 RP there? no mistake? because the L1 license requires only red-glove, which is just about 15000 RP.

Secondly, is there any place where I can see how many minutes have I played in my character? I can't read korean so it's kind of hard for me to understand the game\site. Also, where can I see which emblems do I have?

Finally, is there anything I should do once I have filled all the requirements? or will I just get the emblem immediately?

Thanks to whoever can help me.
haha01haha01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 12:56 PM   #2
Rumbo3 
No License

what is this for popkart?
Rumbo3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 01:04 PM   #3
haha01haha01 
King of the Sharingan

No, KKR
Also, update: I figured out two of the questions on my own (emblems can be shown in the garage, and its 4900 and not 49000 RP). Now I only need to know:
1.where can I see how many minutes have I played.
2.do I need to do anything to get an emblem once I fulfilled the requests or does it just appear in my emblem list.
Old 06-19-2010, 08:03 AM   #4
liquidsin 
Burning Rubber

IGN: LIQUIDSIN
Guild: Eminent

I Dont think you can. but I think its about a few days of gameplay. it took me a week at the rate I was playing. I already have my perm L1 but its not even worth it. L1 channel is dead and once you get it L3 channel locks. I mostly play L2 and the Kids on L1 kik you out once they se the rank.

liquidsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 11:55 AM   #5
haha01haha01 
King of the Sharingan

Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidsin View Post
I Dont think you can. but I think its about a few days of gameplay. it took me a week at the rate I was playing. I already have my perm L1 but its not even worth it. L1 channel is dead and once you get it L3 channel locks. I mostly play L2 and the Kids on L1 kik you out once they se the rank.
okay... is there anything I should do to actually get the emblem or will it just appear in my emblem list when I have all the requirements?
Old 06-20-2010, 11:19 AM   #6
liquidsin 
Burning Rubber

IGN: LIQUIDSIN
Guild: Eminent

There is a KKR emblem page that you will have to login. In this website you will need to find the emblem and if you have completed what it needs to win it you'll get it. just click on the emblem than click on the little blue and yellow ribon right below the emblem. The page will reload and you just have to check in game on your emblems.The same goes for the other emblems......http://kart.nexon.com/kart/page/Gnx....ing/EmblemList

"Don't forget to login to your account 1st on that page" :]

Last edited by liquidsin; 06-20-2010 at 11:25 AM..
liquidsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 01:21 PM   #7
llex 
Blue Glove Drifter

yes, you can see anything about your information on the homepage, after you login to it, click the yellow bottom under your lucci shown. all data will be shown in a new page, including your game play time and rp and so...

here is a better link for you:
http://kartextreme.net/forum/showthr...hlight=emblems

Play League of Legends

Last edited by llex; 06-20-2010 at 01:21 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
llex is offline   Reply With Quote