KartExtreme KartRider Forums

Welcome to the KartExtreme KartRider Forums forums.

It looks like you have not yet joined our community and currently have limited access to view most discussions other KartExtreme exclusives. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, ask questions and discuss with other members, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, learn more on our KartRider guides, get access to our exclusive Ghost Database and many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   KartExtreme KartRider Forums > KartRider > Zoomtown (General Discussion)

Old 03-03-2016, 11:13 AM   #1
Mandu` 
Red Glove Drifter

Default Time to jump on the bandwagon :P!

HELLL YEAHH .

Last edited by Mandu`; 03-03-2016 at 04:10 PM.. Reason: Language :S
Mandu` is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 10:16 PM   #2
tjdans7236 
Drift Artisan

IGN: 9367236

Nice dude.
tjdans7236 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2016, 06:29 PM   #3
Nova 
USAlNova

Nice ~~
Nova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2016, 10:14 PM   #4
Mandu` 
Red Glove Drifter

Thanks bro. In the tradition that Noodlebrain started......

Paragon 9 Level 5 It Became!
Youtube Link: https://youtu.be/vZ95T8SCOX0

Last edited by Mandu`; 03-04-2016 at 10:22 PM..
Old 03-05-2016, 12:54 AM   #5
Noodlebrain 
Yellow Glove Drifter

IGN: WheelieRider
Guild: 『 Eminent 』

Nice! How many coins did it take to get to +5?
EDIT: Also, was the Paragon from (Premium) Black Gear? 3.6.9 then fusing?

Last edited by Noodlebrain; 03-05-2016 at 01:13 AM..
Noodlebrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2016, 07:13 AM   #6
Mandu` 
Red Glove Drifter

Thanks!

Level 0 - Level 2 : 0 Coins
Level 2 - Level 3 : 10 Coins
Level 3 - Level 4 : 30 Coins
Level 4 - Level 5 : 20 Coins

And yeah I got it from the Premium Black Gear that I got through the Daily Attendance.

And can you get unlimited Paragon 9 through fusing or through the 3.6.9 Gear?

Last edited by Mandu`; 03-05-2016 at 07:13 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-05-2016, 12:20 PM   #7
tjdans7236 
Drift Artisan

Wow that's quite lucky. I'm pretty sure I spent well over 100 coins getting my Solar 9 from lv 4 to 5 lol

I only got a New Hound Gold from the last Premium Black Gear... Although I really like the kart a lot just because I loved the Hound HT.

You can only get limited karts from the 3.6.9 Gears, BUT you can turn it into an unlimited kart through the fusing system.

But get this- Nexon, that little money hogging whore, requires you to get the kart over... EIGHT HUNDRED DAYS in order to turn it from limited to unlimited...

AND when you fuse, there's no guarantee which of the 4 karts will survive the process, only you use coins to buy the kart protector, OF COURSE.
Old 03-05-2016, 12:51 PM   #8
Mandu` 
Red Glove Drifter

Wait. What?
You can fuse karts (using the new system I'm assuming) and needs to have the days over 800 to get it to unlimited?!

What. The. Hell.

Yes you're correct, there is no guarantee. But what about the lock that you can purchase in shop? Can't you use that to lock the kart that you don't want to disappear?
Old 03-05-2016, 02:52 PM   #9
tjdans7236 
Drift Artisan

Yup, it says on the guide of the limited fusion system that if you get a kart over 800 days, it turns into a permanent kart.

Yeah, you can use the lock (which is pretty pricey). But the thing is that it guarantees that that specific kart does not disapper, but it doesn't guarantee that it will be that kart that will receive the actual time extension.

For example, yesterday, I combined karts A, B, C, and D, and I put a lock on A. I ended up with kart B getting the time extension. Kart A stayed, but C and D disappeared.

I don't think I'm going to use the fusion system of limited karts to try to get a really good kart permanently. It's going to cost wayy too much coins. I'm going to keep trying my luck at premium black gears and try to upgrade from there.

Last edited by tjdans7236; 03-05-2016 at 02:52 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-05-2016, 10:14 PM   #10
Mandu` 
Red Glove Drifter

Yeah it is too expensive.

Good luck bro~
Old 03-06-2016, 04:25 PM   #11
Noodlebrain 
Yellow Glove Drifter

IGN: WheelieRider
Guild: 『 Eminent 』

I used the limited kart fusion system to get an unlimited Paragon 9, but it definitely did take at least ~800 koin to get (about 600 for getting the Paragon in the first place, and the rest for locks, etc.)

It's pretty expensive, but I used every 6 ball I got to get 300 koin—that, combined with level up reward koins, was enough to get the Paragon.
Old 03-06-2016, 05:16 PM   #12
Mandu` 
Red Glove Drifter

Ah I see. Man that's some dedication right there! :) but still nonetheless worth it.
Yesterday I was playing with a group of random players on Unlimited Boost Team Speed and we were all on our old karts like Solid Pro, Peugeot, old Lodi series and that was hella fun. These days everybody is on their 9 engine karts and we thought we do something different and we had a blast.
Old 03-06-2016, 06:02 PM   #13
tjdans7236 
Drift Artisan

The bingo balls- holy fucking shit. I swear to god, I got at least 40 Bazzi's bingo box thing, but I NEVER got 6. Fucking pissed me off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandu` View Post
Yesterday I was playing with a group of random players on Unlimited Boost Team Speed and we were all on our old karts like Solid Pro, Peugeot, old Lodi series and that was hella fun. These days everybody is on their 9 engine karts and we thought we do something different and we had a blast.
What I do once in a while is that I make a 1v1 room on item team mode. I have to wait a while for someone, because most people usually want to play in a full room for the exp points, especially nowadays with the extra exp event going on. But once somebody decides to play, it's so much fun. We play on Village Waterway (운하) and since it's 1v1, it's so much of a mental game. Every single item counts, especially the new item that lets you see the items of the other team. Sometimes, I'll be running 1st place with two shields, but the other guy will be close behind me, and he wouldn't attack me for a long time, which is very suspicious. So I get the scanner item, and usually I'll find out that they have a magnet or a booster, trying to overtake me at the last second. That's when I immediately pull back, throw away the shields, and hope for an attacking item. So much fun.

And sometimes, you get them to agree to play with really shitty old karts too, which is always fun!

I totally agree that playing on old karts is always fun.

Last edited by tjdans7236; 03-06-2016 at 06:02 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-06-2016, 07:55 PM   #14
Mandu` 
Red Glove Drifter

lol anything random with Nexon fucking sucks. The numbered balls, the random karts we get through the gears and the list goes on and on. I got the 6 ball one fucking time. D:.. but anywho that's the hand that we are dealt with, there's not much we can do unfortunately.

That sounds like fun as well tjdans! It's unfortunate because everything is so cash/koin oriented and it has been for a while now.. So that's why I try to keep the unlimited old karts as much as I can. :)

OH I missed one day of attendance... FACK! I can't get the upgraded last gear :(

Last edited by Mandu`; 03-06-2016 at 08:39 PM..
Old 03-06-2016, 09:10 PM   #15
tjdans7236 
Drift Artisan

Yeah I missed one day of attendance too...