KartExtreme KartRider Forums

Welcome to the KartExtreme KartRider Forums forums.

It looks like you have not yet joined our community and currently have limited access to view most discussions other KartExtreme exclusives. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, ask questions and discuss with other members, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, learn more on our KartRider guides, get access to our exclusive Ghost Database and many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   KartExtreme KartRider Forums > KartRider > Popkart Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-18-2013, 07:44 AM   #1
Ligioseete 
Rainbow Glove Drifter

IGN: Ligioseete

Default please help with Download

Hey, cant laungh my popkart anymore so i decided to redownload it...and i see that the page changed a lot and stuff...i clicked on the download button, (Kart" P1576-Version) BUT then the page moves downd to a description saying:
无需注册 无需登录 高速免费下载 查看帮助
1. 下载速度仍然是和用户本身的网络所在地和带宽所限制,请尽量选择靠近用户所在地的下载点下载。(详细下载速 度说明)
2. 文件过大请尽量使用FlashGet等断点续传下载软件下载本站提供软件。 (因IE无法正常下载超过2G以上的文件,IE7版本下载超过4G以上的文件会出错) 注:请不要使用迅雷下载,因为该工具会造成你无法完整下载。如一定要使用请将只从原始地址下载 选项勾上
3. 为确保正常使用请使用 WinRAR 解压本站软件。

so 1. if download to slow bla bla
2. if download to big bla bla
and so on..just a little description of how to solve download problems..but the actual download my browser wont download, even though i am logged in too.
so anyone know what to do?
Ligioseete is offline   Reply With Quote