KartExtreme KartRider Forums

Welcome to the KartExtreme KartRider Forums forums.

It looks like you have not yet joined our community and currently have limited access to view most discussions other KartExtreme exclusives. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, ask questions and discuss with other members, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, learn more on our KartRider guides, get access to our exclusive Ghost Database and many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   KartExtreme KartRider Forums > Community > Starting Line (Introduction Area)

Old 10-15-2011, 12:00 PM   #1
NitrOxycontin 
Yellow Glove Drifter

IGN: NitrOxy
Guild: N2Opiums

Send a message via ICQ to NitrOxycontin Send a message via AIM to NitrOxycontin Send a message via Yahoo to NitrOxycontin Send a message via Skype™ to NitrOxycontin
Default New here

I was aware of kart extreme forums for years now, i dont know if they're same admins or mods or whatever the case is. i want to let people know that kart rider is NOT dead & there is loop holes in the system that we can manipulate. a lot of things been poppin off lately between nexon & tiancity & korean, they really tightened up on their programs.

soo one of my close internet friends (kartrider & maple story private servers)
got in some serious trouble playing around with them chinese kssn numbers,
(turns out he used someone else, & long story).
since it was only some nonsensical harmless situation,
he got off with a scratch on the risk (couple hundred dollar fines for fraudulence of identity & that stuff).. Thing is, he is not the only one getting in trouble,
other people innocent people like you & me, who dont even understand or care about those things just want to play a game that has been ROBBED from us.

THEN they release the kart rider english for the ipad iphone? (Booooo!)
i am not an ipad iphone type of guy, i stick to my pc's.

I used to play nakr (obviously) they got cancelled for decades & centuries literally.. i switched to korean kart rider (WHEN IT WAS EASIER TO SIGN UP)
thanks to the registration guide on this website. yall remember the nexon plugin right? the blue little handy dandy thing that pops up... that no longer worked 4-5 months after i downloaded. that was dead..

then i went for popkart, total disaster, i understood nothing, like everything was "different"
even the little training modes, i didnt feel @ home, & like 85-95% of the ppl there spoke 100% chinese (as seen off my computer)
& the ones who spoke english stopped playing idk why.

is this forum still active?
what if i see life for what it really is? my head hurts

NitrOxycontin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 12:02 PM   #2
Kyo 
Gamer

Yes, this forum is still active (but not like 100 posts a day). Also, in an attempt to ruin your day (not really), you put this in the RUSSIAN KartRider area of the forum. This is what the STARTING LINE is for. :P
Old 01-03-2012, 07:24 PM   #3
DaFlameking 
Track Official

Guild: Carbon

Send a message via AIM to DaFlameking Send a message via MSN to DaFlameking Send a message via Yahoo to DaFlameking Send a message via Skype™ to DaFlameking

I was wondering why I never saw this post...ever...Redirected and yes this forum is still managed by the original owner since 2007 (me) and a few new moderators.

Gong xi fa ca!
DaFlameking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 04:24 AM   #4
Ray Koopa 
Super Moderator

IGN: 레이쿠파

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFlameking View Post
...and a few new moderators.
Who are the other ones?
Ray Koopa is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags