KartExtreme KartRider Forums

Welcome to the KartExtreme KartRider Forums forums.

It looks like you have not yet joined our community and currently have limited access to view most discussions other KartExtreme exclusives. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, ask questions and discuss with other members, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, learn more on our KartRider guides, get access to our exclusive Ghost Database and many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   KartExtreme KartRider Forums > KartRider > Zoomtown (General Discussion)

Old 12-08-2008, 10:13 AM   #1
DaFlameking 
Track Official

Guild: Carbon

Send a message via AIM to DaFlameking Send a message via MSN to DaFlameking Send a message via Yahoo to DaFlameking Send a message via Skype™ to DaFlameking
Default So I played Kart N' Crazy...

As my hunger for a Kart game grew and grew, I wanted to play a Kart game badly which wasn't so easy, based on items or required little skill such as Mario Kart. Seriously that game is too easy, I win tournaments on it left and right and I get no satisfaction for it.

Anyways I tried out Kart N' Crazy seeing how I've only previewed it and watched videos. Installed, Started it up.

In the beginning, you can only pick 3 people. A frankenstein looking guy, pumpkin head guy, or a witch. I picked the Pumpkin head lol.

Before I could race, I had to complete a tutorial mode. Amazingly this looks 95% just like KartRider's. What a rip. Teaches you how to drive, how to drift, how to boost and thats it. Even the tutorial tracks are basically built the same way how you have to pick up the coins on the road while completing the course.

After that I went to race. Hard as hell to win because the drifting is similar to Mario Kart, break neck and difficult to pull off a drift and boost right after.

The second race! The track was sooo loopy and twisty topsy turvy, I got a headache, (not sarcastic) in the middle of the race. I had to lie down because It felt like I fainted. The game is that bad. I was even trying to get back into the race but I just felt weak.

Oh and I'm uninstalling it now

Long story short: Kart N' Crazy gives headaches, not a competitive kart game, game is horrible, good for Mario Kart noobs.

Gong xi fa ca!
DaFlameking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 11:37 AM   #2
Ketchup 
Yellow Glove Drifter

IGN: PROslKetchup
Guild: PROs

Drifting kinda sucks but if you get used to it it's kinda easy.
Btw how do you want to make a tut if you don't explain how to drift, race etc etc?????
Old 12-10-2008, 03:08 PM   #3
Epsilon08 
Yellow Glove Drifter

IGN: Epsilon08 PK FoSxKoopa
Guild: FoS

Send a message via MSN to Epsilon08

God I had the same thing when I play KnC drifting sucks, the tracks are just retarded and items during the race make it unfair cuse I go the rabbit thing and it didn't help 1 bit after 1 race i stopped vuse it was so much bullshit

BRAWL CODE :3995-6260-1215
NAKR - Epsilon08
PK - FoSxKoopa
KKR -
섹시koopa
Epsilon08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 01:54 AM   #4
Soullreaper 
Burning Rubber

Guild: Carbon

I thought it wasnt bad, but the physics were terrible. At some point it felt as if I was on rails...

Soullreaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 01:02 PM   #5
Dao()Star 
Yellow Glove Drifter

I tried it too. So the only thing I say is this is a 6 year old game.
Dao()Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 06:42 PM   #6
yamaraja5 
Yellow Glove Drifter

IGN: N/A
Guild: N/A

I'm good with Mario Kart Wii now. I have a 2:43 on Rainbow Road. =D