KartExtreme KartRider Forums

Welcome to the KartExtreme KartRider Forums forums.

It looks like you have not yet joined our community and currently have limited access to view most discussions other KartExtreme exclusives. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, ask questions and discuss with other members, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, learn more on our KartRider guides, get access to our exclusive Ghost Database and many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   KartExtreme KartRider Forums > KartRider > Zoomtown (General Discussion)

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2008, 11:28 PM   #121
Soapko 
Black Glove Drifter
 
Soapko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
IGN: NAKR: HaKlSoapko - PK: FoSxSoapko
Guild: NAKR: HaK - PK: FoS
Location: Up my ass
Posts: 399

Send a message via MSN to Soapko
Default

If you are working then I would generally assume you are mature. Why are you on a game forum arguing with kids? Also, we are the least needy to "grow up" when you are talking about flaming and trolling. You start off stating obviously false information about Combat Arms and continue to argue your point when you are wrong. I merely defended my friend because you were a jerk towards him, and here we are.

Also I have plenty of things to do. This takes about, 10 - 20 minutes of my day =/.

Btw, how old are you?
__________________
Soapko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 02:31 PM   #122
Dutchkid989 
Moderator
 
Dutchkid989's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
IGN: Dutchkid989
Location: Tiera, Chunk.
Posts: 965

Send a message via MSN to Dutchkid989
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by roberto6x2 View Post
Well just to let you know I do work and I'm making more money then you would imagine, as for the trolling and flaming, grow up. These dumb conversations are pointless with arrogant kids like you calling other people stupid in forums. I forgot, you have nothing else better to do...sorry.
Because $10 an hour is a lot.
__________________
C++ is pretty swell.
Dutchkid989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 02:49 PM   #123
Soullreaper 
Burning Rubber
 
Soullreaper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Guild: Carbon
Location: England :(
Posts: 879

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soapko View Post
Why are you on a game forum arguing with kids?
I second that. As for the "ive passed highschool and ive got a job"
that is no reason to have bad grammar and forcing everyone to decipher
your posts >_>
__________________



Soullreaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 04:34 PM   #124
RKBaller 
#YOLO
 
RKBaller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 759

Default

Ah.. Another flame war.. This makes me want to actually moderate but I'm going to make a suggestion. You guys don't have to listen to it.

Can you guys calm down please?

Roberto, it's not necessary to bring age, intellect, and wealth into this issue. All Soapko implied was that your grammar is a little hard to understand. Instead of bringing all your personal crap into this, just try to make your posts a little more understandable.

Soapko, why are you flaming back? You're just making him happy by giving him attention. Be the better man and stop the flaming instead of rambling on about how he's a "retard." If you can't decipher his grammar, then leave it be. You don't need to read what he posts, do you?
__________________
RKBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 05:13 PM   #125
Soullreaper 
Burning Rubber
 
Soullreaper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Guild: Carbon
Location: England :(
Posts: 879

Default

Hey Raj, btw is CRB disbanded or what? since im assuming youve pretty much quit?
Or am I wrong?
__________________



Soullreaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 09:27 PM   #126
Soapko 
Black Glove Drifter
 
Soapko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
IGN: NAKR: HaKlSoapko - PK: FoSxSoapko
Guild: NAKR: HaK - PK: FoS
Location: Up my ass
Posts: 399

Send a message via MSN to Soapko
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajesh View Post
Soapko, why are you flaming back? You're just making him happy by giving him attention. Be the better man and stop the flaming instead of rambling on about how he's a "retard." If you can't decipher his grammar, then leave it be. You don't need to read what he posts, do you?
I do that because I find it ammusing. One of the reasons I go to this forum. But you are right, I do need to stop flaming. =/
__________________
Soapko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 11:37 PM   #127
Daffodil 
No License
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 6

Default

HIME on the Nexon forums said it will come back not too long ago. It will just be some time before it does. So relax!
Daffodil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 11:37 AM   #128
Soapko 
Black Glove Drifter
 
Soapko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
IGN: NAKR: HaKlSoapko - PK: FoSxSoapko
Guild: NAKR: HaK - PK: FoS
Location: Up my ass
Posts: 399

Send a message via MSN to Soapko
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daffodil View Post
HIME on the Nexon forums said it will come back not too long ago. It will just be some time before it does. So relax!
Very old news.
__________________
Soapko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 08:05 PM   #129
roberto6x2 
Blue Glove Drifter
 
roberto6x2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
IGN: KKR: Forshadow
Guild: Eminent
Location: USA
Posts: 216

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soapko View Post
I do that because I find it ammusing. One of the reasons I go to this forum. But you are right, I do need to stop flaming. =/
And I'm the one that likes the attention? He's the one that asked me how old am I and how stupid i Must Have Been To Fail High School...lmao I don't care what you say or think I'm playing KKR right now having fun or doing something else...bye!
roberto6x2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 08:14 PM   #130
Dutchkid989 
Moderator
 
Dutchkid989's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
IGN: Dutchkid989
Location: Tiera, Chunk.
Posts: 965

Send a message via MSN to Dutchkid989
Default

Don't start it up again.
__________________
C++ is pretty swell.
Dutchkid989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 09:54 PM   #131
Soapko 
Black Glove Drifter
 
Soapko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
IGN: NAKR: HaKlSoapko - PK: FoSxSoapko
Guild: NAKR: HaK - PK: FoS
Location: Up my ass
Posts: 399

Send a message via MSN to Soapko
Default

lol he quotes me.
__________________
Soapko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 10:41 PM   #132
Exhibit 
Green Glove Drifter
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 85

Default

God damn it, KARTRIDER is one of the best games i played for the past few years,
Bring it back ffs >< i miss it so much ;_;
Exhibit is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Style by: kreativfantasy.com