KartExtreme KartRider Forums

Welcome to the KartExtreme KartRider Forums forums.

It looks like you have not yet joined our community and currently have limited access to view most discussions other KartExtreme exclusives. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, ask questions and discuss with other members, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, learn more on our KartRider guides, get access to our exclusive Ghost Database and many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   KartExtreme KartRider Forums > KartRider > Zoomtown (General Discussion)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-01-2008, 11:30 PM   #1
RKAddict 
Super Moderator

Default KartRider Record Thread

Moved here from Nexon Forums cause they suck and edit button doesn't work anymore.

Introduction:
Hello, everyone. Because the actual time trial record function currently is not out, you may use this thread instead. Please read the rules to prevent any wasting of time. These are for NAKR records only. If you wish to see a Popkart Record Thread, please post here.

TOC:
1 - Introduction/Rules
2 - Rookie PK
3 - Rookie
4 - L3
5 - Rankings

I realize that the majority of these levels will not be needed (the actual record function will most likely be out before PRO/L1 come out). However, I am adding the posts in anyways just in case.

Rules:

1. All records MUST be done in North American Kart Rider. I don't care whether you achieved a record on Korean Kart Rider or Popkart with the same regulations. The records MUST be done on NAKR.
2. All records must be made in Time Trial. Speed games allow certain advantages, such as getting blue n2o, being pulled by someone, or being bumped in the beginning. In order to get rid of these enhancements, time trial must be used for the record.
3. The Rookie PK section MUST be done in a Practice Kart (PK). I realize that C1's aren't much better than Practice Karts, but they still give a slight advantage.
4. We have all rights to simply refuse to add your record. This will probably rarely be done, but we are not stupid. We realize pictures can be edited, and people can use hacks. If we see an outrageous time, we will ask you for the ksv file. If we look through the file and notice nothing, your time will be added. Again, this will probably rarely happen, but just telling you beforehand before someone attempts to cheat their way into the records.
5. Screenshot at the end of the time trial essential.
6. You can only have one record per map per list.

More rules will be added as we think of them or as people mention and suggest them.

In your post, along with your screenshot, please also indicate what Guild you are in.
Rankings
If you submit a time trial that is in the top 10 times of certain maps, congratulations, you have earned points towards the determination of the best kart rider in american beta! Here is how it works. When you submit a time trial, and that time earns you 1st place in certain maps, you will earn 10 points. If you post a time trial that gains you second place in a map, you will gain 9 points... Third place- 8 points and so on until 10th place, which will earn you 1 point. But wait, There's MORE! If you indicate what guild you are apart of in your post, and you earn one of the top 10 places in any map, the points that go towards your individual ranking will also go towards guild rankings as well. For example, if you are a member of NPX, and you have the first place time in zoomtown freeway, 10 points will go towards you as an individual as well as go towards the points in guild NPX. The rankings will be at the bottom of this post.
Maps included on rankings-
Zoomtown Freeway
Desert Drift Pyramid Mesa
Frenzy Forest Zigzag

I HAVE PLACED MYSELF IN THE RECORDS WITH MADE UP TIMES, SO YOU CAN SEE HOW THE RANKINGS WORK. THESE TIMES ARE INCREDIBLY EASY TO ACHIEVE, SO NO MATTER WHAT TIME YOU POST IT WILL ALWAYS BEAT ME.
Also, we will try to update this thread as often as we can, but we also have lives as well, so please be patient when waiting for us to update.
Format:
Record (Forum ID - IGN)

NAKR: NPXlTaco
PK: ElDiablo
KKR: NPXlTaco
RKAddict is offline   Reply With Quote