KartExtreme KartRider Forums

Welcome to the KartExtreme KartRider Forums forums.

It looks like you have not yet joined our community and currently have limited access to view most discussions other KartExtreme exclusives. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, ask questions and discuss with other members, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, learn more on our KartRider guides, get access to our exclusive Ghost Database and many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   KartExtreme KartRider Forums > KartRider > DMV Circuit Guides

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-05-2008, 05:14 AM   #1
=P

Send a message via MSN to Loading
Smile How to get 500+ lucci in bonus track

It doesn't matter where you start.Remember to push the up arrow just after 1.Go for the red lucci's first.I recommend you drive in a straight line from where you start to the opposite side.Try to get as many lucci coins as you can.I recommend you to use a good kart.Then once you have reached the opposite side, turn either left or right and start going around the outside of the track to gain as many luccis as possible.If time starts to run out, face to the centre of the circle to see if there are any red ones left, if there are, GO FOR THEM!!! Finally, if there are only about 2 seconds left, and see a couple of lucci coins in your sight, race towards them.Even though you may not get them in time after the time runs out, if it's timeout and you run through a lucci coin, it will still be added to your total.

My best:760 lucci
My lowest:280

You should get over 500 lucci if you are good.

thanks.

oh yeah in popkart there is bonus track available since it's chinese new year

happy chinese new year!
Loading is offline   Reply With Quote