View Single Post
Old 05-24-2016, 11:56 AM   #1
jaehutch777 
No License

Exclamation Message from Nova .

Well guys, this is Nova . Somehow, after maybe even years of it working properly, I was logged out of my main account after I always had "Remember Me" checked in. Due to not having to log on for years, I forgot my pw & the e-mail I used to register the account, but still tried 5 times. Now the page, after waiting longer than 15mins, refuses to allow me the chance to try passwords. Then I try to make a new account & I have to wait for admin access. This is stupid because there are no admins that have even used this forums in a while. Pacmani & I have basically been running these forums tbh.

Anyways, almost a potential rip to all the work I put in to try & run these tourneys. But seriously, this is what happens when even this forum stoops to Nexon's level of "IDGAF" attitude. On the top page of KartExtreme it says that registration is fast, simple, & free - or whatever. That's a lie. It should never be this hard for ANYBODY to get on these forums. I don't care if trillions of bots have invaded the forums. Locking out REAL people from the forums > giving active people admin access to stop the bots is absolutely ridiculous. If I didn't find this account, I'd be toast .

I'll still try my pw every 30mins ~ 1 hour, since for some reason those are the TRUE wait times for trying a pw. Another side not: you can only try once after waiting ... RIP RIP RIP .

P.S.: I'll still run the tourneys through this acc until I get my other one back + remember the 1st Friday Night Lights is this Friday & the Dynamic Duo is the next Friday... Thanks bros .

Last edited by jaehutch777; 05-24-2016 at 11:59 AM..
jaehutch777 is offline   Reply With Quote