View Single Post
Old 06-30-2014, 10:24 PM   #6
Fraysa 
Yellow Glove Drifter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacMani View Post
Now that's some big progress and change since the last time I looked into it. When I visited your project the first time, I was absolutely disappointed because I didn't see anything interesting. Now there's much more interesting stuff to see than what I've seen yet.

I'd recommend not to make big noise around this, since I learned that Nexon watches private servers - at least they did in 2009.

Btw, I hope you renamed your project meanwhile, because we really don't want it to be named like the forum, which puts us in a connection which doesn't exist - excuse my paranoia about that.

PS: You also notice the text bug in the gift box? :P
Good to see you again. Well, I do understand you, since there have been a lot of fake developments in the past few years (brian4la, and some other threads around here). Also, that's probably because I've sent you a message pretty soon, when we were still messing with the encryption.

And yes, we have renamed the project. It's called "KartRider" for now because of a lack of a better name, but that's just a project name, so I don't really care about that.

Thanks for the reply!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nova View Post
On the whole Nexon thing, I think they abandoned the trademark & everything already...anyways, better safe than sorry !~
Exactly.

Last edited by Fraysa; 06-30-2014 at 10:27 PM..
Fraysa is offline   Reply With Quote