View Single Post
Old 07-07-2011, 11:40 PM   #1
iTzCindyLove 
LilMissCindy

IGN: Doglover6712

Cool New Popkart Registration Guide ~

All right, I was looking around the Popkart website and I noticed they changed the homepage, and registration page, so I thought maybe it would be helpful if I posted the updated version of the PopKart registration.

Steps:

1. Obviously go to the homepage which is http://popkart.tiancity.com/homepage/ .

2. You'll come up to a screen which looks like this

3. Click on Register Account ( Circled In White + Plus it has register account on the sides )

4. Well from here its pretty simple just follow the image below.

5. Please remember to read the "Note" under the Username section, you CANNOT use uppercase letters. Also click the blue box next to the username to make sure your username is available.

6. For password you can use English characters and such.

7. For your Chinese name, I suggest just going to google translate and enter your real name, and hit translate to Chinese. Its much simpler!

8. Now heres where most people have trouble. For the ID # You can choose whatever FIRST six numbers you want. Afterwards, do your real birthday, month, and year (or you can use a fake one but who does that.) *Note its day, Month, THEN year* ( i.e 02071994 ) After you enter that, enter one last number of your choice. ~if your a guy do an odd number, if your a woman do a even number~

9. When you put in your phone number you can use an Untied States phone number.

10. I know the verification code isn't up when your filling out your Username and such, but when you get down to it, it will pop up.

11. Finally check the Terms and Agreement box and click the big green button then your ready to go (: !

I hope you enjoy PopKart !

Below are error boxes that are possible if you did something wrong !

1. Mistake in Username (Capitlized letter or something)

2. Taken Username (Sorry ! but its taken :X ! )

3. Mistake in Password ( Do not match or more characters than allowed)

4. Mistake in your name ( English Characters or too long etc.. )

5. Mistake in ID *The Numbers* ( Too many or Not enough numbers )

6. Mistake in Verification Code !

Hope this helped ~ Love you all, Comments pl0x?

Last edited by iTzCindyLove; 07-07-2011 at 11:45 PM..
iTzCindyLove is offline   Reply With Quote