View Single Post
Old 06-23-2009, 11:06 PM   #4
RKAddict 
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyyder0 View Post
Get a couple thousand people to stand and protest outside of nexons main office for them to bring it back.

I rlly don't think theres anything we can do now, there are very very very few ppl who still care enough to really want to do something. So unless we can do something drastic like that or this forum and others explode with thousands of active people I don't think they will care.

With the bad economy right now its even less likely for them to do anything, they closed audition and are now doing the exact same shit to the Sugar Rush players(who hated us for spamming their forums at first, I think they understand now) as they did to us, probably due to there not being enough paying players to make it profitable to host the games.

Someone just needs a make a private server for us to play on, I don't think it would be that hard.
That Sugar Rush thing plays to our advantage actually. Or at least Alex's. But I was fairly cynical about his idea; I'll let him explain it to you all when he's ready.

NAKR: NPXlTaco
PK: ElDiablo
KKR: NPXlTaco
RKAddict is offline   Reply With Quote