KartExtreme KartRider Forums

KartExtreme KartRider Forums (http://kartextreme.net/forum/index.php)
-   Zoomtown (General Discussion) (http://kartextreme.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Guilds, buddylist, and chat system. (http://kartextreme.net/forum/showthread.php?t=65)

Purple 09-30-2007 06:17 PM

Guilds, buddylist, and chat system.

What is your speculation on rather the buddylist would come out or not?
Same goes for guilds, but I have a few question about it. Would you have to pay for a guild? And how would that work?

Actually, how would the whole chat system work in genral. As I seen in closed beta, kart rider doesn't support too much of a community.

Surreal 09-30-2007 06:21 PM

There is a buddy system in PopKart and KKR.
I'm not sure if the release of our KR will have it though.

And I'm clueless about guilds.

Jaguar 09-30-2007 06:32 PM

Guild system? I highly doubt. It took over 1 and a half years for KKR's guild system and Popkart doesn't even have one yet. Buddy List? I am extremely hopeful that it will be out in open beta, and if not there, the full release.

Antoshi 09-30-2007 06:50 PM

Omg, praying for buddy list. Having to type my friends names every time to find them was annoying.

PathfinderGem 09-30-2007 07:46 PM

and hope for a buddy chat too, maybe as in gunbound, a main room or a main channel that have sub channels for ppl to talk in, hope so.

Purple 09-30-2007 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PathfinderGem
and hope for a buddy chat too, maybe as in gunbound, a main room or a main channel that have sub channels for ppl to talk in, hope so.

Yea, I was thinking that this would appear along the outline for gunbound.
But, I hope a person can talk to the person instantly through the BL but just not during when a person is racing.

Flameking 09-30-2007 08:34 PM

yea. Writing down good friends on a piece of paper was a pain to do. Hopefully they'll understand what we've been through and put up a buddy list.

Garry 10-01-2007 01:17 AM

Chat System

We will see the features they will have once it come outs. It'll grow little by little every few months. :roll:

Fenfir 10-01-2007 04:24 AM

Yeah, and seeing how the other version already developed the tools. It should be easier for Nexon to hopefully release them sooner. Just cause it took one and a half years in KKR, doesn't quite mean it will in GKR? (I don't quite know the terms for the KR's yet) We can only hope production will be quicker than anticipated. I'm optimistic though ;D

Jaguar 10-01-2007 06:44 AM

NAKR= North American KartRider.

Antoshi 10-01-2007 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PathfinderGem

Good point. o-o
Quote:

Originally Posted by Garry
We will see the features they will have once it come outs. It'll grow little by little every few months. :roll:

OH GEE, YA THINK? >_>

Virtuoso702 10-01-2007 11:31 AM

Buddy list would be helpful. ^^
I don't see a reason why they wouldn't add it.