KartExtreme KartRider Forums

KartExtreme KartRider Forums (http://kartextreme.net/forum/index.php)
-   Zoomtown (General Discussion) (http://kartextreme.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   KartRider 2.0 Private Server (English :D) (http://kartextreme.net/forum/showthread.php?t=4992)

bobbydylan 07-02-2017 05:38 AM

cant play flag mode in kartrider 2.0

this flag mode in kartrider is amazing and contains thoughtful concepts. it is like our life, continuation of choices. i uploaded many flag videos on youtube. here is one example. I want to you to try to watch this wonderful game. you can search (플래그전 bobbydylan) on youtube and go to my channel.

Unfortunately, with lack of marketing, this great game got not popular and game company erased this mode from kartrider. there were quite a lot of flag users in china and korea. But now, only our memories with game left. the game that were grown with us for 10 years were gone.

And fortunately, i found your kartrider 2.0 and found that it has flag mode. but when we played it, there was bug that we could not score and the game never ends.
I am dare to ask you to please activate flag mode in your game. We will thank you forever and ever until we die. You can save these poor people who lost their memory .

Ray Koopa 07-02-2017 05:39 AM

It possibly needs being coded which isn't done by flipping over a switch to just "activate" it, but yeah, I'd find it fun aswell.

bobbydylan 07-02-2017 05:49 AM

great!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ray Koopa (Post 58663)
It possibly needs being coded which isn't done by flipping over a switch to just "activate" it, but yeah, I'd find it fun aswell.

Hey!! would you please help me activating it? We are earnest for you guys' help.

Ray Koopa 07-02-2017 05:50 AM

As said, you can't just activate it, and have to wait for the private server people implementing it.

osj9304 07-02-2017 06:11 AM

how long do you think it take? are you not a person who made free Kart? just a manager of this site?

Ray Koopa 07-02-2017 06:52 AM

I'm not affiliated with any of that so I can't give you an approximation.

bobbydylan 07-06-2017 10:13 AM

Hey guys. There are some errors in the 2.0 flag mode.

We found that There are 3 significant problmes in flag mode and that makes it difficult to play.

1. Cant score goal. When we bring flag to the circle, score does not count and flag dissapears.

2. There is no remaining time but game never ends. Cant move kart, should turn off game and turn on again.

3. When we use booster or magnetic items, other people' game stops and go out from game immediately(we found it by recording video, itnis about 0.5 s.)it just occurs when someone pushes item button. And people who were pushed out from game can see the message: microsoft visual c ++
This problem seems to be appeared about 2 days ago, after the server was shut down once.

Wish these problemes to be fixed on the next patch.

Always cheer you guys for doing this amazing project.