KartExtreme KartRider Forums

KartExtreme KartRider Forums (http://kartextreme.net/forum/index.php)
-   Zoomtown (General Discussion) (http://kartextreme.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Official Practice Kart Tournaments ! (http://kartextreme.net/forum/showthread.php?t=4978)

Nova 05-07-2016 12:00 AM

Official Practice Kart Tournaments !

Speed Results

Gold. Keng = 105
Silver. Nova = 96
Bronze. WheelieRider = 69
4. Slick = 49
5. A1Rice = 39
6. Okiesmokie = 31
7. 8DonQuixote8 = 15
7. IAmLostHere = 15

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWRouBU3_iY

87654321, RT=0 [Remaining Map Passes]

Keng-8/7/8/7/7/8/8/8/8/8/8/5/7/8 [0] 105
Nova-6/8/7/8/8/7/7/7/5/6/5/8/8/6 [0] 96
WheelieRider-5/5/6/5/6/6/6/4/6/7/6/7/6/7 [0] 69
Slick-7/6/0/0/3/5/5/5/7/4/4/3/0/0 [0] 49
A1Rice-4/4/4/0/4/4/0/6/3/5/7/6/0/5 [0] 39
Okiesmokie-0/3/0/6/5/3/0/3/4/3/3/4/0/0 [0] 31

GG Speed racers !~

Item Results

Gold. 8DonQuixote8 = 106
Silver. Slick = 94
Bronze. Nova = 92

4. WheelieRider = 88

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_haf8njhC4
8765, RT=0 [Remaining Map Passes]

Nova-6/5/5/6/5/8/6/5/5/7/7/7/7/7/6 [0]1 92
Slick-7/6/6/7/8/6/5/6/7/6/5/6/5/6/8 [1] 94
8DonQuixote8-8/7/8/5/7/7/8/7/6/8/6/8/6/8/7 [2]1 106
WheelieRider-5/8/7/8/6/5/7/8/8/5/8/0/8/0/5 [0]1 88

GG Item racers !~

Initial Thread Below

Well boys & girls, it's about time to see how everybody's been doing. Though Kart Rider has been absent in our lives for much too long, I'm sure there's still some of you out there who love the happiness this game brought to you. The unique aspect of this tourney is that it will be held exclusively with practice karts!

Tournament Objectives
1. See how many players we've got hiding in the shadows. This will be important to see how many people we have if we ever were to run team tournaments or things like that.
2. Creating a tournament scene where people would be hyped to join. If this is successful, this will also lead up to cash prizes in the future.
3. This tournament will also be a test to see who the best Speed & Item players are.
4. Fun! :clap:

First Come, First Serve
In the case of an unequal amount of entries in comparison to room sizes, preliminaries will be held to determine those that will make it. The people who signed up earlier will be safe, while the latest entrants will be sent to the chopping block.
Example: 9 entrants enter for a tourney. The last two would play a Bo5 preliminary match to determine who will make it into the final 8.

Tournament Layout + Rules
-Speed: S1 (otherwise known as Very Slow)
-Modes: Single Item & Single Speed (Infinite N2O)
-Karts: ONLY Practice Kart PROs are allowed for use (a.k.a. the practice kart every accound is given for entering the game.
-Maps: Only level 1 ~ 2 maps will be played for both Item & Speed. No random tracks will be played either.
-The first map for Speed will be practice on Freeway. The winner will be able to choose the map for the first actual race. There will be a map rotation between all racers so that the map pool is diverse.
-The same map cannot be played consecutively, nor two times in total over the duration of the specified tournament. The practice Freeway map at the beginning of the match does not constitute a map strike against Freeway.
-No additions besides your kart, glasses, & sticks are allowed to be used for Item mode. All accessories are allowed to be worn for Speed BESIDES BALLOONS. Balloons are banned because they can be annoying to some players for blocking their sight.
-If somebody disconnects from the match, the match will be replayed & they will have 5 minutes to rejoin. If there is any indication that somebody has DC'd on purpose, then they will be punished with either a strike or disqualification.
-ABSOLUTELY NO HACKING OR BLOCKING! Blocking can be dealt with, though I hate it worst than hacking, but there will be absolutely NO HACKING ALLOWED! Hack = auto disqualification, but you should already know this.

Point System
1st-8
2nd-7
3rd-6
4th-5
5th-4
6th-3
7th-2
8th-1
Retire-0

-First to 100 points wins .

Sign-Up Card
Sign-ups will last for a week unless we get more players than expected. Sometime during the week, as we see how many join the tournaments, I'll post the playing times. You'll also need to post for yourself with your forum account. Nobody is allowed to sign-up for others. Here's the format & my own official sign-up:

Name: [You can put your forum name here, or whatever you're most known by]
Tournament(s): [Place Item, Speed, or Both depending on which tournament you'd like to enter]
Preferred Server: [Korean KartRider or PopKart(Server 1)]
Preferred Time: [The time in which you're likely to be available. Pleas also post your timezone]
Motto: [Just a fun slogan you like or live by]

Name: Nova
Tournament(s): Both
Preferred Server: Korean KartRider
Preferred Time: 3am - 11pm EST
Motto: Victory!

Blank for copy/pasting
Name:
Tournament(s):
Preferred Server:
Preferred Time:
Motto:

All questions should be directed to this thread or my PMs. Be warned that this thread is a better place to put your inquiries since my inbox is filled with my fangirls' DMs. JK, but yeah, it gets full fast so please use this thread for a faster/better response. Depending on the amount of players that sign-up, we may need more tournament organizers, but we'll handle that as it lays itself out.

Racers
Speed [Infinite N2O]

1. Nova: Victory!

2. Keng: Defeat!

3. Slick: There can be only one!

4. Okiesmokie: R> Eminent

5. 8DonQuixote8: 김정운 만세!

6. IAmLostHere: wtfroflcopterbbqhax!

7. WheelieRider: Déjà vu, I've just been in this place before...

8. A1Rice: Time is ticking.

Item

1. Nova: Victory!

2. Slick: There can be only one!

3. 8DonQuixote8: 김정운 만세!

4. IAmLostHere: wtfroflcopterbbqhax!

5. WheelieRider: Déjà vu, I've just been in this place before...

More details will be announced as time goes on. Thank you !

KoMx889 05-07-2016 12:44 AM

Name: Keng
Tournament(s): Speed
Preferred Server: Both
Preferred Time:
Motto: Defeat!

KarmaSlick 05-07-2016 12:42 PM

Name: Slick
Tournament(s): Speed, Items
Preferred Server: Korean Kart
Preferred Time: 12 PM - 12 AM
Motto: "There can be only one!"

오키스모키 05-07-2016 07:02 PM

Name: Okiesmokie
Preferred Server: Korean
Preferred Time: Varies
Motto: R> Eminent

Nova 05-07-2016 07:32 PM

All added . I already know someone missing who said they'll prob join, so we have already passed expectations, LOL ! Never thought we'd even have this so thanks peeps ~

tjdans7236 05-08-2016 11:28 PM

Name: 8DonQuixote8
Tournament(s): Both!
Preferred Server: KKR
Preferred Time: After May 10th: from 6pm until 2 am EST
Motto: 김정운 만세!

Also, we should clarify whether item changers/slot switchers will be allowed.
I have a lot of stuff going on over the next few days because of school ending, so I may end up not being able to join, but I'm super excited for this!

Nova 05-09-2016 02:58 AM

I believe item changers/slot switches should be allowed. Most people have them, & they'd probably have little effect in a practice kart-only match even if they didn't ;) . The tournament will likely be announced to happen on the weekend sometime this week, so you should be fine! Thanks for joining !

Mandu` 05-09-2016 10:11 AM

Name: jooeunypoo
Preferred Time: After 6 PM CST
Motto: wtfroflcopterbbqhax!

Noodlebrain 05-09-2016 11:11 PM

Name: WheelieRider
Preferred Time: 7 PM - 1 AM PST
Motto: Déjà vu, I've just been in this place before...

Nova 05-11-2016 04:44 AM

Here's the date/times for the upcoming tourneys:

Saturday, May 14
Speed: 9 P.M. EST , possibly 10 ~ 10:30 EST

Sunday, May 15
Item: 9 P.M. EST

Edit: Split the dates into two days to accommodate everybody's times. Hope this one works for all!

If anybody cannot make it, please say so A.S.A.P. & I will try to make a better date/time to accommodate your schedule.

Also, I am probably going to make a ranking that will tally points throughout the year to keep track of who participated & their results - should there be any more tourneys.

Mandu` 05-11-2016 04:44 PM

My ID is jooeunypoo because my main account does not have practice kart engine 9 ;D

Nova 05-11-2016 06:18 PM

Nah, you can use both since we're using Practice Kart Pro ;)

Mandu` 05-11-2016 06:26 PM

I don't have Practice Kart Pro either.. I think :D

Nova 05-11-2016 06:34 PM

I think every single account has practice kart pro LOL . It's the first kart you get , but I'm not really sure .

A1Rice 05-11-2016 06:55 PM

Name: 절현
Preferred Time:
Motto: Time is ticking.