KartExtreme KartRider Forums

KartExtreme KartRider Forums (http://kartextreme.net/forum/index.php)
-   KartRider Announcements (http://kartextreme.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   KartRider Dash Beta Sign Ups!!! (http://kartextreme.net/forum/showthread.php?t=4439)

오키스모키 08-09-2012 04:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zakume (Post 55786)
Yap yap, playing for next 20h kk gimme dat Burst G3 cuz everythin else is cash, and dat C4 engine cus everything else is cash...

Just play actual Kartrider, the facebook version is trash -.-

Zakume 08-09-2012 01:15 PM

Nu kkr too fast.

Although, they kinda just broke their economy so I might stop playing the fb ver...

오키스모키 08-09-2012 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zakume (Post 55792)
Nu kkr too fast.

Although, they kinda just broke their economy so I might stop playing the fb ver...

You get used to the speed >_<

edyk3 08-09-2012 01:54 PM

can't even edit my post:0 What's up

edyk3, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

ShadowZ 08-10-2012 06:18 AM

I forgot how to double lol. No one drifts, full of noobs, bugged. It sucks tbh.

edyk3 08-11-2012 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by edyk3 (Post 55795)

edyk3, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

My bad it only seems to be this section......................
After playing the FB KR I keep getting kicked out of any room that I try to go in now thats just like the asian versons:argh::argh::argh::argh::argh:

Ray Koopa 08-11-2012 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by edyk3 (Post 55795)

I don't know what the problem is. Only DFK can check your user rights and correct them in case something is wrong with them.

icyfiery18 11-19-2012 11:05 PM

Some of the KR Dash players are pretty good, considering they only play with noobs all day. I've also found that KR Dash is a refuge for Chinese players that are not good enough for PK and can barely drift. Anyways, without serious competition on KR Dash, it gets boring very quickly.