KartExtreme KartRider Forums

KartExtreme KartRider Forums (http://kartextreme.net/forum/index.php)
-   KartRider Announcements (http://kartextreme.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   KartRider Dash Beta Sign Ups!!! (http://kartextreme.net/forum/showthread.php?t=4439)

TR0LLz0r 05-12-2012 03:10 AM

can't wait for this one :D but the energy system is a turn of :(

whyamIregisteringhere 05-13-2012 11:01 PM

So there seem to be a few changes from what I can see
  • New engines at lvl 8
  • New maps (item...)
  • Maps that had 1 lap in the other beta now have 2 like they should
  • I haven't had to play any square item maps in speed, maybe they filtered some out. No more rift :(
  • The removal of pre and post race chat... Guess they only want to give you a 9 second window to ask if the racers are actually people. l0l
On that note; I've raced against nothing but bots for the past 30~ minutes.
Sad times

StarsMine 05-15-2012 04:50 PM

They have a nice support button on the community page to ask questions, I assume its for bugs, but I asked for the full client through it anyways.

formay 05-16-2012 11:38 PM

cool ,I am looking forward for a long time .I post preview here http://www.dotmmo.com/kartrider-dash-9875.html

Zakume 05-18-2012 06:49 PM

So...when you're racing even if the people have names and pictures they are still bots? No1 talks :(.

Wooot I just raced against a person, was good too Dan Tran O.o

Met another: Edward Kim

Dutchkid989 05-19-2012 09:37 PM

Drifting feels so dry.

Zakume 05-23-2012 06:58 PM

Not that it matters, but considering how hard it is to drift properly(at least for me it is), I managed a 2:19 on freeway O.o.

DaFlameking 05-24-2012 05:22 AM

The speeds are unbalanced so it may show you doing a fast race or lap even though its just practice karts.

StarsMine 05-25-2012 07:06 PM

Quote:

This email is pertaining to the question you submitted for KartRider Dash:

Date Created - 5/15/2012 12:48 PM PDT
Summary - Is there any chance of a full PC client?

Details - I personally would find such a game far more enjoyable. Would be quite a bit more willing to pay to play the full game myself then any "social" games on facebook. Thank you.

Your question has been addressed by one of our Game Masters. Please see their response below:

Thank you for contacting Customer Support. I understand that you would like to see the game in a full client and you be more willing to play a Full Client than social gaming via Facebook. At this time I have forwarded your comment to the proper development department for review.

Please be sure to keep an eye on our Facebook fanpage for updates and/or changes regarding KartRider Dash.

Thank you for your comments. have a great day.

Sincerely,

GM Diatia
Nexon America, Inc.
o_O not sure how to feel about that

brendan1444 05-25-2012 07:15 PM

I just saw two Korean players in last place run into the wall in Freeway Dash and got first. Ugh -_-

DaFlameking 05-26-2012 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StarsMine (Post 55097)
o_O not sure how to feel about that

They can submit all they want but those are just middlemen. They have no say in what happens to the game.

roberto6x2 06-09-2012 12:35 AM

How about we start adding each other and racing one another?

TR0LLz0r 06-09-2012 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roberto6x2 (Post 55202)
How about we start adding each other and racing one another?

go and look for my thread i made on to post facebook links :D in other KR versions.:clap:

edyk3 08-08-2012 10:58 PM

I tryed to post this in a new thread but it said I didn't have permision so i'll post it in here looks like the facebook kartrider is making changes unlimited fuel only for one day I personaly don't play it hardly cause of the fuel thing but here are the updated copy and paste

Game updates for August 8th, 2012

by KartRider Dash Community on Wednesday, August 8, 2012 at 9:02pm

Custom Mode: play with other players instead of just your friends
  • Quick Join - join rooms made by other players
  • Choose Room - choose from a list of player-created rooms by clicking on the room
  • Create Room - create a room and invite friends (Facebook request message will be sent)
Custom Mode: lobby features
  • Room Master selects track
  • Room Master has kick ability
  • Player who wins race becomes Room Master
New Items added to Shop
  • Level 3 Kart Bodies added
  • Level 3 Kart Engines added
  • Character and Number Plate packages added
Shield Item functionality change
  • Player will be able to use as many Shield items that are available to them during a single race (number of Shields remaining will be displayed)
  • Different Shields need to be equipped for each slot
Additional changes:
  • Quick Start mode change: Team mode option removed, only Single mode available for both Item and Speed mode
  • Quick Start mode change: If there are less than 8 players in a room, the race will start as-is
  • Custom mode fuel consumption: fuel is deducted from all players (not just Room Master) at the start of each race; if any player(s) don't have fuel, the race will not start
  • Fuel Gauge change: Fuel will now display as a gauge. Players have a max fuel of 30; 5 fuel is consumed per race
  • Fuel recharge rate: Player receives 1 Fuel every two minutes
  • Item prices: Prices of items in the Shop have changed
  • Item removal: Level 1 Kart Bodies and Engines removed from Shop
  • Player name display: Only the player's first name will be displayed
  • Decoration equip interface added: found in Garage menu, only name plates currently available

Zakume 08-09-2012 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by edyk3 (Post 55782)
I tryed to post this in a new thread but it said I didn't have permision so i'll post it in here looks like the facebook kartrider is making changes unlimited fuel only for one day I personaly don't play it hardly cause of the fuel thing but here are the updated copy and paste

Game updates for August 8th, 2012

by KartRider Dash Community on Wednesday, August 8, 2012 at 9:02pm

Custom Mode: play with other players instead of just your friends
  • Quick Join - join rooms made by other players
  • Choose Room - choose from a list of player-created rooms by clicking on the room
  • Create Room - create a room and invite friends (Facebook request message will be sent)
Custom Mode: lobby features
  • Room Master selects track
  • Room Master has kick ability
  • Player who wins race becomes Room Master
New Items added to Shop
  • Level 3 Kart Bodies added
  • Level 3 Kart Engines added
  • Character and Number Plate packages added
Shield Item functionality change
  • Player will be able to use as many Shield items that are available to them during a single race (number of Shields remaining will be displayed)
  • Different Shields need to be equipped for each slot
Additional changes:
  • Quick Start mode change: Team mode option removed, only Single mode available for both Item and Speed mode
  • Quick Start mode change: If there are less than 8 players in a room, the race will start as-is
  • Custom mode fuel consumption: fuel is deducted from all players (not just Room Master) at the start of each race; if any player(s) don't have fuel, the race will not start
  • Fuel Gauge change: Fuel will now display as a gauge. Players have a max fuel of 30; 5 fuel is consumed per race
  • Fuel recharge rate: Player receives 1 Fuel every two minutes
  • Item prices: Prices of items in the Shop have changed
  • Item removal: Level 1 Kart Bodies and Engines removed from Shop
  • Player name display: Only the player's first name will be displayed
  • Decoration equip interface added: found in Garage menu, only name plates currently available

Yap yap, playing for next 20h kk gimme dat Burst G3 cuz everythin else is cash, and dat C4 engine cus everything else is cash...