KartExtreme KartRider Forums

KartExtreme KartRider Forums (http://kartextreme.net/forum/index.php)
-   Starting Line (Introduction Area) (http://kartextreme.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Hello from a developer. (http://kartextreme.net/forum/showthread.php?t=4176)

KartMaster 05-13-2011 08:52 PM

Hello from a developer.

Hello everyone. I just figured I'd make an account here since I love KartRider. I've been super busy lately but I wanted to get your opinions on something I started. It's only R&D right now. But hopefully it will become something someday. I'd love it if someone could post something useful in addition to what I have.

Now a little bit about me. I'm a programming\network student. I've done a little bit of reverse engineering and have learned enough to get me by. Feel free to post questions here for me or email me at kartmaster@hushmail.com

R&D Here:
http://www.kryptodev.com/showthread.php?tid=12704

Kanjo 05-14-2011 08:24 AM

Does "Themida" mean anything to you?

Just to let you know, the one person that *could* help you on this forum - won't. Unfortunately he is scared of what Nexon *could* do to him. ;(

Good luck though

Ray Koopa 05-14-2011 09:13 AM

if i see progress, his inbox will be happy.
currently theres nothing special

Kanjo 05-14-2011 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HBuddies (Post 52829)

<3 we can hope, if I had the patience i'd be looking at learning C++ myself unfortunately I don't even have the patience to finish the 2 Java books I have ;-(

Ray Koopa 05-15-2011 01:55 AM

as if c++ would be everything you'd need for that

Kanjo 05-15-2011 02:51 AM

For client and data i.e Karts & tracks (implementing foreign stuff into NAKR client).

I'm assuming the actual server would need MySQL?

Ray Koopa 05-16-2011 05:37 AM

Hello buddy, still there? Our developer didn't appear since some time.

Kanjo 05-16-2011 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HBuddies (Post 52839)
Hello buddy, still there? Our developer didn't appear since some time.

Commited suicide when he saw how much work there was to do! :shifty:

DaFlameking 05-16-2011 09:23 AM

Unfortunate :/ Can't deny that there is a lot of dedication though of people trying to pull this game out the ashes.

OhmightyFrosty 05-17-2011 01:40 AM

i know it will happen. i may not be able to help, myself. but i can sure as hell wait.

Kanjo 05-17-2011 02:25 AM

Just read through the post you have at the other forum, would it not make sense to look at Russian Kartrider seeing as it's closer to what NAKR was when it closed down compared to PK & KKR ?

Ray Koopa 05-17-2011 06:38 AM

...why not taking NAKR with dumb GameGuard at all?

LOLxArcSaber 05-17-2011 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HBuddies (Post 52829)

:thumb:________

Ray Koopa 05-18-2011 06:31 AM

Skipping over the post on the other thread before and reading it now more carefully again, I noticed you didn't get rid of GameGuard completely.

Out there are still those KartDebug-DLLs for NAKR which were hosted on GameCheetah before seckson shizzled it up and then on b0ts.org which is now down too. They removed GameBastard completely and you may contact the developer of that for help. You may find the injection DLLs here or there if u wanna use them.
Also, laohtc had several nice PopKart "tools" to remove GameGuard on that client shortly before fuckson decided to use FuckShield in 2009.

/*Wow my bad word filter goes wild*/

Kanjo 05-18-2011 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HBuddies (Post 52863)
Skipping over the post on the other thread before and reading it now more carefully again, I noticed you didn't get rid of GameGuard completely.

Out there are still those KartDebug-DLLs for NAKR which were hosted on GameCheetah before seckson shizzled it up and then on b0ts.org which is now down too. They removed GameBastard completely and you may contact the developer of that for help. You may find the injection DLLs here or there if u wanna use them.
Also, laohtc had several nice PopKart "tools" to remove GameGuard on that client shortly before fuckson decided to use FuckShield in 2009.

/*Wow my bad word filter goes wild*/

Lol, too much swearing Mr Buddies.. Though it's good to see you pointing someone in the right direct :clap:

Also, the way he's "disabling" GG is similar to how I used to "hack" on FlyFF YEARS ago... Which works (myself and 3 friends all got to level 90+ in a few hours on FlyFF using some "hack" which literally killed everything you could see in your playing area in a few hits, all you saw was 20000's over the NPC over and over until they died lmao).

Anyway, instead of babbling on ^_^ I agree with HBuddies as to just completely removing GameGuard, afterall; you're not going to be using it AT ALL once you've made YOUR server. ;)