KartExtreme KartRider Forums

KartExtreme KartRider Forums (http://kartextreme.net/forum/index.php)
-   Zoomtown (General Discussion) (http://kartextreme.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Nexon BlockParty Blabber episode 1!!!! (http://kartextreme.net/forum/showthread.php?t=4043)

jjroberts 01-14-2011 08:32 PM

Nexon BlockParty Blabber episode 1!!!!

go to 28:14 to the end.

boy do i hope thats foreshadowing something.:clap:

oh and the aussies thing, totally a subliminal message toward kartrider.:thumb:

jeez and if you watch the other parts look at all that kartrider propaganda!

They really haven't forgotten about it quite yet.

Yes, jjroberts, nexons stalker, he checks the website 3 times each day for something new, he found it.

Sucrose 01-14-2011 09:54 PM

I saw it.. :clap:

lilshadow69 01-14-2011 09:54 PM

i saw kartrider in that video and i came back here to talk about it
... seems like someone beat me to it ...

i hope its comming back ... but if its not i'll just keep playing in korea
and i hope its not ipblocked once (if) its released in america

jjroberts 01-15-2011 12:03 AM

oh, you know neckson and their rules:rofl:

also if you go to about 27:30 to the end one of the rants

well its pretty funny how they cover it up XD

liquidsin 01-15-2011 12:06 AM

Once is released here I could give two fucks if they Ip, Hardware ban me or something else. I want to be able to say LOL, GG, lets meet up later and many many more things to the people I'm playing with. You remember how much fun that was? Thats what I miss. IP block once it is released here!? be my guest NEXON KOREA.

jjroberts 01-15-2011 09:48 AM

i can agree with you on that pal.:thumb:

i just loved the english on the game!

i could care less about the content.

ohhh i remember i pissed off someone with maridia and they asked if i wanted to get kicked. At the time i had no idea what that meant!

someone said brb getting some coke. An entire conversation started about coke and pepsi!

oh those were the good old days. I just wish, i could go back in time and play it again. The philosophy is true, you don't realize how great something is until it's gone.

oh how i miss it so.

WireZ 01-15-2011 10:36 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Just got it too (:

Here's the image...

Also, They were showing the Dao and Bazzi dolls, how do you get them :(.

jjroberts 01-15-2011 11:30 AM

events...

oh and i know nexon's phone line if you wanna call them :P

right here:xxx-xxx-xxxx

kekekeke

Sucrose 01-15-2011 08:35 PM

Check the tags on the video and you see KartRider so i'm sure it's not a coincidence they will release it if it's true i'll go on my computer to play ^^ and i'll never thank enough Nexon for this =)

whyamIregisteringhere 01-15-2011 11:45 PM

Nexon. Trolling kr fans since 2007 :(

-siK 01-16-2011 01:09 AM

lol i wouldnt get ur hops up.

WireZ 01-16-2011 04:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sucrose (Post 51274)
Check the tags on the video and you see KartRider so i'm sure it's not a coincidence they will release it if it's true i'll go on my computer to play ^^ and i'll never thank enough Nexon for this =), I mean.. what can we lose? ^^

Our honor?

Ok, back to thread. Uhh.. Yeah, Sucrose.. They did that so people who search KartRider (Which was published by Nexon) will watch thier videoes. To attract.. >_>

jjroberts 01-16-2011 11:37 AM

yes, quite.

still, they haven't completely forgotten it.

they waited to say free to play at the end so you could see the kartrider intro :P

DaFlameking 01-16-2011 12:54 PM

Well just like Daniel Kim said in the video, he reads every forums and tries to see what people are saying within their game communities. Hopefully this is true and he sticks to his word and hopefully he fully read my letter to him. Besides that, he also claimed that it takes a lot of money to keep these games running which is very true compared to a website like this (KE is still alive). That is why I vow to buy NX cash items for KartRider if the game is released and hope you guys also too. As long as the game is open, I will do my part to help to keep it open and I hope you do too. Monthly contests @ KE will also be established.

And adding to the part what jjroberts said about conversations in game to person relationships. The game brought that for the few months it lasted. That was also a great piece of it.

Thanks for posting that video to our attention. Definitely flew under my radar.

Ray Koopa 01-16-2011 02:01 PM

It mustn't come back! I will lose all my bets!
Just kidding. It would be the first time for me to buy in-game items. I mean, in my age, I think it's rather stupid to pay for bytes, but KartRider just deserves my money.

What I just noticed: They have a JewTube account? Oh what the? Added as friend >X)