KartExtreme KartRider Forums

KartExtreme KartRider Forums (http://kartextreme.net/forum/index.php)
-   Zoomtown (General Discussion) (http://kartextreme.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   KartWorld - Introduction. (http://kartextreme.net/forum/showthread.php?t=4037)

WireZ 01-06-2011 07:55 AM

KartWorld - Introduction.

KartWorld - KartRider in 2.5D.

So I will be probably start working on a new project called
'KartWorld'. It will be game with the characters of Dao, Daisy
[Is it the name of her?] and Mos. The main game's point is to
level up, complete quests, and eventualy.. save the world (How ironic).

The game will be with classes for each character.

Classes:

- Throwgun - Throws bullets with a gun (Regular bullets or even rockets in the actual kartrider!).
- (Name not decided) - With a special claw you can use various skills like the Fly (Kartrider's) to stun a monster, Magnet a monster, and more.

It will be 2.5D / 2D (Look at the garage at KartRider, see what it's gonna be like).
You can suggest new classes in this thread, or new characters to be in, or ideas. feel free to do so.

HBuddies, mind extracting the character animation from the garrage? THanks.

Ray Koopa 01-06-2011 05:18 PM

Another project? Pretty much to catch attention.

jjroberts 01-06-2011 05:25 PM

i saw your post on the ANF, ouch XD

Ray Koopa 01-06-2011 05:57 PM

Nice for you, jjroberts.

WireZ 01-06-2011 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HBuddies (Post 51149)
Another project? Pretty much to catch attention.

Nah. Im still looking for someone to unpack for me, so meanwhile ill be working on this. Again, mind extracting the garrage character images please?

-siK 01-07-2011 12:02 AM

id help but i dont know how to :)

Ray Koopa 01-07-2011 01:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WireZ (Post 51153)
Nah. Im still looking for someone to unpack for me, so meanwhile ill be working on this. Again, mind extracting the garrage character images please?

If you're programming a 3D accelerated game, the animations are one of the last things you need :) so I want to see stuff before.

WireZ 01-07-2011 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HBuddies (Post 51155)
If you're programming a 3D accelerated game, the animations are one of the last things you need :) so I want to see stuff before.

It will be 2D probably. I would like to start working, so I would need the animations of the moving to right and left. Is that such a work for you? No, then why not help?

You know.. HBuddies.. I thought you were mature. Going back to yorur forum and writing this like this is your blog? Seriously, Why even flame me if I even stated I didn't do anything. Yeah. If I said "Omg there's the work. But no screenshots",
You'd have a reason to flame me. But seriously, Iv'e made my own emulator in MapleStory and I'm goalin' for Kart
Rider right now, yeah. Still looking for someone to unpack the client for me, then I can start work. And for the animation
things.. It takes 1 minute, so why even bother? If you don't want to, OK, I'll ask for a friend to dedraw in flash.

Oh! Look what I found, pfft.

http://kartextreme.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3398

Ray Koopa 01-07-2011 12:12 PM

Wait... you need 3D animations for a 2D game? Take the screenshots yourself. And no, leecher, I will not help you. You won't need the in-game content for that.
And if you cannot unpack the dull client, you cannot make a private server.

Oh and after I sent you an unpacked client you want the encryption of the RHOs and so on blablablabla...

You can probably understand that I am totally upset of guys like you, which post their nice temporary ideas here and want my help. There were too many twerpy in-game resource leechers before you.

If you're different, proof me wrong and show me what you got.

But hey, you can use the game music from KartRider, which has been recorded from the sound card output - for sure!

WireZ 01-07-2011 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HBuddies (Post 51163)
Wait... you need 3D animations for a 2D game? Take the screenshots yourself. And no, leecher, I will not help you. You won't need the in-game content for that.
And if you cannot unpack the dull client, you cannot make a private server.

Oh and after I sent you an unpacked client you want the encryption of the RHOs and so on blablablabla...

You can probably understand that I am totally upset of guys like you, which post their nice temporary ideas here and want my help. There were too many twerpy in-game resource leechers before you.

If you're different, proof me wrong and show me what you got.

But hey, you can use the game music from KartRider, which has been recorded from the sound card output - for sure!

Seriously, why call me leecher? Iv'e never insulted you in any way. I'm just asking a few questions. I never asked you to unpack my client. Iv'e never asked you for your files. Iv'e never asked you for your RHOViewer. Yes, ASProtect is easy to unpack as heard, I tried that, but there are still checks so you can't even start the client. I'm not good with that kind of stuff. Once client is unpack you can get packets from it. I don't see a reason why you should hate me for something Iv'e never done. I made my own emulator, so why insult me? My own MapleStory emulator, yeah. Iv'e learned how everything works and I'm aiming for KartRider. Is that bad that someone is trying to bring back what's dead? Is it? I don't see why you should go here, and tell me what to do. This is a free-forum, a free-internet, and do you know what's freedom of expression? I can do what ever I want or say what ever I want. I don't want you, HBuddies to stop what I'm trying to do. Iv'e never asked for your help, Iv'e just asked for the encryption / how did you get it, No more. My friend knows ASM for a few years, and we've found a few strings in the client. Here's some proof in case you don't believe me.

Seems like sort of encryption?

Quote:

v5 = sub_7BAF40(v6 + (i << 14) + 620, v6 + (i << 14) + 620, v9, *(v6 + 262888)); *(v6 + (i << 14) + 616 + v9 + 4) = *(v6 + 262888) ^ v5 ^ 0xC9F84A90; *(v6 + 4 * i + 262760) = v9 + 8; *(v6 + (i << 14) + 616) = *(v6 + 262888) ^ (v9 + 4) ^ 0xF834A608; *(v6 + 262888) += 21446425; if ( !*(v6 + 262888) ) *(v6 + 262888) = 1;
IP that the clients connects to.

Quote:

sub_4030F0(L"218.153.7.16");
Create room.

Quote:

dword_96DEF0 = sub_7A65C0("ChCreateRoomReplyPacket", &off_947064, (unsigned int)sub_702650, 0);
As you can see, that's what we've got yet from the half-unpacked client. Again, I don't want any flaming from you because seriously, I understand you had enough of the leechers, but I'm not one nor never asked from anything besides ecnryption. I hope you can understand me.

Good day.

Ray Koopa 01-07-2011 01:20 PM

Good. Best wishes and best of luck for you then. I think I pointed it out why I am not sharing more details beyond the fact I keep my magic for myself.

WireZ 01-08-2011 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HBuddies (Post 51165)
Good. Best wishes and best of luck for you then. I think I pointed it out why I am not sharing more details beyond the fact I keep my magic for myself.

Thank you for understanding. And alright, I understand. :shifty: