KartExtreme KartRider Forums

KartExtreme KartRider Forums (http://kartextreme.net/forum/index.php)
-   Zoomtown (General Discussion) (http://kartextreme.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   It's time to give up..? (http://kartextreme.net/forum/showthread.php?t=4036)

WireZ 01-04-2011 09:18 AM

It's time to give up..?

Three years. Three years is the time we're waiting for our beloved dead game to come back. Three years of praying for it to come back. And return, we get nothing. So.. is it our fault for complaining? Is it our fault for not doing anything about it? I don't know, but I think this time.. we should give up. We've been through a lot of situations to bring it back. Private servers, letters, and much, much more. It's time that we give up. This forum is dead anyways, and the domain and host cost is useless. I think we should give up on KartRider, and this forum. This is just my opinion, because we've been waiting for three years, and it's time that we either get up and do something, or either stay back and leave.

What do you think!? Express your opinions here.

LigerZeroSchneider 01-04-2011 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WireZ (Post 51122)
Three years. Three years is the time we're waiting for our beloved dead game to come back. Three years of praying for it to come back. And return, we get nothing. So.. is it our fault for complaining? Is it our fault for not doing anything about it? I don't know, but I think this time.. we should give up. We've been through a lot of situations to bring it back. Private servers, letters, and much, much more. It's time that we give up. This forum is dead anyways, and the domain and host cost is useless. I think we should give up on KartRider, and this forum. This is just my opinion, because we've been waiting for three years, and it's time that we either get up and do something, or either stay back and leave.

What do you think!? Express your opinions here.

Nexon is lying, they're probably not going to bring it back, but don't quit. Because if you stop playing Popkart or KKR, they might get rid of them too.

WireZ 01-04-2011 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LigerZeroSchneider (Post 51123)
Nexon is lying, they're probably not going to bring it back, but don't quit. Because if you stop playing Popkart or KKR, they might get rid of them too.

Who cares about them, Seriously? All I know is how to start a multiplayer game, I don't know what the text means, sicne I'm no korean. That's shit.

LigerZeroSchneider 01-04-2011 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WireZ (Post 51125)
Who cares about them, Seriously? All I know is how to start a multiplayer game, I don't know what the text means, sicne I'm no korean. That's shit.

Atleast you play for the joy of the game. :P And still, there a some english speaking people on KKR and Popkart.

whyamIregisteringhere 01-04-2011 05:11 PM

Who're you again?

edyk3 01-05-2011 09:06 AM

Never Never Never give up on trying to bring this game to the USA Mr Kim is a Dumbass hopefully Nexon will come to that realization themselvs and get rid of this DUMBASS they have missed out on sooooo much money in the USA none i repeate NONE of the NA Nexon games are worth a crap I personally have not spent any money on NA Nexon for 3 years to the dismay of my daughter who likes mabinogie lol i can't spell so don't give up keep on fighting.....

jjroberts 01-05-2011 04:30 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

TruK 02-24-2011 05:28 PM

There's hacks for KartRider, surely there would be some sort of way to edit for example PopKart, take *.rho - unpack, see what's within the file, then take *.rho from NAKR client - unpack, see what parts that could be replaced, obviously you wouldn't be able to have all parts of the game in English but surely we'd have some.

I may just be talking shit but I can dream ;P

NewSupaLuigiBros 03-09-2011 08:24 PM

come on!

you shall not give up!

The Korean Airrider hasn't updated since 2009 and they are still trying to renew the game!

Nexon of America may be still in progress you know...

Ray Koopa 03-10-2011 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewSupaLuigiBros (Post 51659)
come on!

you shall not give up!

The Korean Airrider hasn't updated since 2009 and they are still trying to renew the game!

Nexon of America may be still in progress you know...

AR hasn't updated since 2009?