KartExtreme KartRider Forums

KartExtreme KartRider Forums (http://kartextreme.net/forum/index.php)
-   Zoomtown (General Discussion) (http://kartextreme.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   KartExtreme - Private Server. (http://kartextreme.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3885)

iKart 07-30-2010 12:29 PM

KartExtreme - Private Server.
 
Hey everyone.

I recently worked on Source Files to get NAKR working.
So far I have Character and Client files with Database
Connection and loading. I can get server running on
the desired IP, but still can't get in game because lack
of unpacked client / IP check removed. BUT! When I ping
to the IP Iv'e put it on, It reacts positive.

http://www.up2il.co.il/users/public/9056NAKRProofz.png

I hope someone like spudgy or anyone cool that can do this
with client and shit, help me and you have the first Pserver. :thumb:

Ray Koopa 07-30-2010 01:20 PM

Now LUUK! He found out how to write text in the console window! :clap:
It is so so sweet... you load Worlds before RHO files (you don't even have an idea what they are) :D

iKart 07-30-2010 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HBuddies (Post 49877)
Now LUUK! He found out how to write text in the console window! :clap:
It is so so sweet... you load Worlds before RHO files (you don't even have an idea what they are) :D

See how idiot flame kid you are?
As you can see, I have the ajr file there and I'll open a svn today
so you guys cna see trac and progress.
THe rho files are the files where animations, pictures and text
and shit are for the client. And im loading it after because it's
some rho addon so I can have karts from KKR fag.

whyamIregisteringhere 07-30-2010 02:00 PM

whysomad ?

Ray Koopa 07-30-2010 02:02 PM

whysofake?

iKart 07-30-2010 02:36 PM

*censored, poster is an idiot*

when my first thread was up, I got a comment.
Quote:

Really looking forward to this. HBuddies is really good at this. hopefully hell show up.
Thought you were a cool guy who's not willing to flame and maybe help,
but seems that you're a flamer shit.

Ray Koopa 07-30-2010 03:09 PM

You're a dreamer with basic coding knowledge. Now don't kill all the peoples dreams. If you really want to impress me, send me the function of how to load the data packs ;) Lemme guess: LoadRHOs() does it, right? HA-HA-HA thx for entertainment.

iKart 07-30-2010 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HBuddies (Post 49883)
You're a dreamer with basic coding knowledge. Now don't kill all the peoples dreams. If you really want to impress me, send me the function of how to load the data packs ;) Lemme guess: LoadRHOs() does it, right? HA-HA-HA thx for entertainment.

No, see I have this project now of NoLifeStory, it's based on MapleStory,
It's my own client with friends. We have our own WZ (the files used like RHO) loading system and im costumizing it to RHO.

1. http://nolifestory.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/WZData.cpp
2. http://nolifestory.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/WZData.h
3. http://nolifestory.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/WZLib/

No comment? Well, I'm alot more than I seem here. You think I'm a dreamer
who doesnt' know what String means, but well, I 'm not.

Ray Koopa 07-30-2010 03:47 PM

The things you said actually make it sound like that, but I will have a look at your code now.

In the meantime, tell me why brian4la tried to impersonate me on other forums for his "AirRider Server" fake. I've read you know him.

iKart 07-30-2010 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HBuddies (Post 49886)
The things you said actually make it sound like that, but I will have a look at your code now.

In the meantime, tell me why brian4la tried to impersonate me on other forums for his "AirRider Server" fake. I've read you know him.

No actually I don't know him. Iv'e read in some other forum about his threads with HackRider (His KartRider "Source"). It was PopKart files that was "convereted" to English some how to work on NAKR. He never gave proofs. (That's what I heard) so I added him on MSN, He gave me 2 korean sites to look for KKR Source so I can start off with to make NAKR Source.. But, He's just a bluffer.

I have no idea about the AirRider server (I have no idea what AirRider is tho) but I will look into that now.

By the way, do you have MSN?

Ray Koopa 07-30-2010 04:30 PM

Ok, I just thought you are a good buddy of him, which made me rage (now you probably understand my first post on your old thread). HackRider is my private server of KartRider, called NAKRAC before. I actually wanted to release it on 27th July 2008, but Nexon somehow got a copy of the custom client and then told me via mail and letter to stop publishing anything of my work.

That's why I actually think you should be careful with posting those things public.

I didn't had a closer look on your code now, but I will read it tomorrow.

iKart 07-30-2010 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HBuddies (Post 49889)
Ok, I just thought you are a good buddy of him, which made me rage (now you probably understand my first post on your old thread). HackRider is my private server of KartRider, called NAKRAC before. I actually wanted to release it on 27th July 2008, but Nexon somehow got a copy of the custom client and then told me via mail and letter to stop publishing anything of my work.

That's why I actually think you should be careful with posting those things public.

I didn't had a closer look on your code now, but I will read it tomorrow.

Well, do you still have the files?

Ray Koopa 07-30-2010 05:41 PM

I think it has been answered in the chat :)

liquidsin 07-30-2010 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HBuddies (Post 49877)
Now LUUK! He found out how to write text in the console window! :clap:
It is so so sweet... you load Worlds before RHO files (you don't even have an idea what they are) :D


hey buddies, you talk as if you know all about this but yet you are not even trying to say "hey have tried this or that.." even if you think is not going to work, I sure hell do appreciate people with initiative., yet you do nothing but come in here and all I see is see you flame others. I think you are cool guy, I have played with you before and you are a fun person to be around. lets just give the guy credit. it is cool to see some one try something in this community. some people aren't even trying.


iKart.....Great job dude!!!!

"Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don't quit."

Quote:

Originally Posted by iKart (Post 49890)
Well, do you still have the files?


He does have them you should go private with this..tha'ts what H is saying.....

Ray Koopa 07-31-2010 06:10 AM

Well-edited post liquidsin :crazy:
Anyways, my raging wasn't because of the lame initialization steps in the console window (which look really fake though), it was because I thought iKart is just another brian4la, who claims that HKR is his project and posts shit with using my nickname on other forums. However, iKart is not.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:50 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.