KartExtreme KartRider Forums

KartExtreme KartRider Forums (http://kartextreme.net/forum/index.php)
-   Popkart Discussion (http://kartextreme.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   New Popkart Event (Firecrackers) (http://kartextreme.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3489)

apcfnu 09-24-2009 01:26 AM

New Popkart Event (Firecrackers)
 
There's a new event in Popkart. You'll get firecrackers during the race (like the eggs, gems, etc.), and to "open" them, you need matches. Matches cost 20 nx each in the shop or 10 for a little less than 200 nx.

People seemed to be winning permanent special karts from the firecrackers according to scrolling banner announcements (they were announcing the names of permanent kart winners). There were SR-Z karts and a PRO karts won that I couldn't match up with anything in the shop. The banner announcements were kind of annoying.

Just for fun, I got 11 matches for my firecrackers, and here's what I got:

30 day UFO protector (great since my current set expires tomorrow)
100 use balloon (X 2)
50 use balloon (X 2)
30 day goggles (X 2)
10 extension for my bird
10 day clover drift marks
30 day dalmatian (X 2, so 60 days total)

The dalmatian is not available in the shop, and it protects against the rocket and adds lucci like a normal pet.

The balloons and UFO protector were the only useful things for me, though the dalmatian was a nice surprise. I guess I'll get a few days of use out of the goggles also. Has anyone else tried this? Was there a similar event in KKR in the past?

TeamDarkness 09-24-2009 03:01 PM

I still have 50 cash left, Im gonna buy 2

VarsityKart 09-24-2009 05:44 PM

firecrackers also give out permanent Zeno SR, Cotton X-9, and Cotton type-B, Marathon SR, all permanent, etc etc and etc...

btw Zeno SR in PK is hell more stable than Ranger, looks like Zeno and X-9's gonna rule for another months or more (same speed as Ranger, 290 in L1, but drifting is abit slower, yet the stability makes it up )

TeamDarkness 09-24-2009 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VarsityKart (Post 45057)
firecrackers also give out permanent Zeno SR, Cotton X-9, and Cotton type-B, Marathon SR, all permanent, etc etc and etc...

btw Zeno SR in PK is hell more stable than Ranger, looks like Zeno and X-9's gonna rule for another months or more (same speed as Ranger, 290 in L1, but drifting is abit slower, yet the stability makes it up )

is zeno sr in popkart the same as kkr

DriftPlasma 09-24-2009 07:49 PM

popkart nitro is always slower by 20 km

TeamDarkness 09-24-2009 08:34 PM

popkart always have perminent, everytime they release a new kart every week they make a perminent

blah123 09-25-2009 05:48 PM

well I've opened 5 so far and all useless stuff:crazy:

TeamDarkness 09-26-2009 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blah123 (Post 45082)
well I've opened 5 so far and all useless stuff:crazy:

They make you buy more :P

fooey1 09-26-2009 09:13 PM

what do you have to on the other new event, with the different cars?

TeamDarkness 09-26-2009 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fooey1 (Post 45099)
what do you have to on the other new event, with the different cars?

I dont get it? :crazy: what you mean?

LOLxArcSaber 09-27-2009 10:42 AM

lol yo, i rather like buy a permanent crap SR instead of wasting your nx on lottery to get trying to get karts that's almost impossible to win.

TeamDarkness 09-27-2009 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LOLxArcSaber (Post 45113)
lol yo, i rather like buy a permanent crap SR instead of wasting your nx on lottery to get trying to get karts that's almost impossible to win.

I already have 2 perminent kart. I have THunder Sr, Cotton SR Type S and Pyron

LOLxArcSaber 09-27-2009 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeamDarkness (Post 45127)
I already have 2 perminent kart. I have THunder Sr, Cotton SR Type S and Pyron

Rich Lucky batch. Share:tongue:

TeamDarkness 09-27-2009 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LOLxArcSaber (Post 45143)
Rich Lucky batch. Share:tongue:

Im not rich, I earn that money

llex 09-27-2009 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fooey1 (Post 45099)
what do you have to on the other new event, with the different cars?

1st step, buy a cotton G3, and race for 20 rounds, u will recieve a cotton stick(7 days);
2nd step, buy a cotton R4, and race for 20 rounds, u will recieve a Lucci 100% bonus card(3 days);
3rd step, .................Pro, .................................................. ...RP 100% bonus card(3 days);
4th step,..................SR, .................................................. ....200 cotton ballons.:thumb:
sorry to be lazy.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:01 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.