KartExtreme KartRider Forums

KartExtreme KartRider Forums (http://kartextreme.net/forum/index.php)
-   Popkart Discussion (http://kartextreme.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   PK panda sr (http://kartextreme.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3403)

TeamDarkness 08-09-2009 09:35 PM

PK panda sr
 
http://popkart.tiancity.com/homepage...x_pandaSR.html

WolfxRND 08-10-2009 01:28 PM

can you help ...me?! why when i try... join PK i cant...when i try Logg... the Box of logger leave...i dont know because..

LOLxArcSaber 08-10-2009 01:33 PM

Can you gift me? lol

TeamDarkness 08-10-2009 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WolfxRND (Post 43335)
can you help ...me?! why when i try... join PK i cant...when i try Logg... the Box of logger leave...i dont know because..

ScreenShot please
Quote:

Originally Posted by LOLxArcSaber (Post 43338)
Can you gift me? lol

No. I have 400 Cash left on PK, waiting for new karts. I already have Thunder SR and Pyron

VarsityKart 08-13-2009 11:55 PM

Appearantly Panda SR is considered as a "sucked" kart in speed mode, Hunter(Ranger) SR still has the maximum potential speed (Don't forget, Hunter/Ranger SR is the fastest in both N2O / Drifting, it goes up to 130-140 when drifting, which none of the karts in PK can reach that speed)

Although it is obvious that Panda SR is an item kart, because you get 3 item slots IN ITEM MODE (not speed mode, if that's the case, TianCity will be making mass amount of money)

Hunter/Ranger SR will still stay as a king of karts in PK for a while, until when SaberSR / Storm maybe (but people already say that Hunter/Ranger SR is like the PK version of Storm) / Maybe PT / EXT and the list goes on.

TeamDarkness 08-14-2009 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VarsityKart (Post 43389)
Appearantly Panda SR is considered as a "sucked" kart in speed mode, Hunter(Ranger) SR still has the maximum potential speed (Don't forget, Hunter/Ranger SR is the fastest in both N2O / Drifting, it goes up to 130-140 when drifting, which none of the karts in PK can reach that speed)

Although it is obvious that Panda SR is an item kart, because you get 3 item slots IN ITEM MODE (not speed mode, if that's the case, TianCity will be making mass amount of money)

Hunter/Ranger SR will still stay as a king of karts in PK for a while, until when SaberSR / Storm maybe (but people already say that Hunter/Ranger SR is like the PK version of Storm) / Maybe PT / EXT and the list goes on.

thats for the info. So is the cannon sr and rabbit sr also item kart in pk?

LOLxArcSaber 08-14-2009 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeamDarkness (Post 43393)
thats for the info. So is the cannon sr and rabbit sr also item kart in pk?

All animal karts are for items cause they either give extra slots or special animal boost N20

TeamDarkness 08-14-2009 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LOLxArcSaber (Post 43401)
All animal karts are for items cause they either give extra slots or special animal boost N20

Are they still fast whats the speed different between speed kart and item kart on pk. In kkr item are almost as slow as pro karts.

LOLxArcSaber 08-15-2009 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeamDarkness (Post 43407)
Are they still fast whats the speed different between speed kart and item kart on pk. In kkr item are almost as slow as pro karts.

Of course Item Kart is much shity and slower then then regular main Speed karts. They're MADE FOR ITEM NOT SPEED. that's the whole idea. They're a bit cheaper too. That's how much they're slower

VarsityKart 08-15-2009 09:28 AM

The speed difference between item SRs and speed SRs aren't that big, since there ARE people who play item mode, which TianCity makes use of that to gain revenue

llex 08-15-2009 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LOLxArcSaber (Post 43412)
Of course Item Kart is much shity and slower then then regular main Speed karts. They're MADE FOR ITEM NOT SPEED. that's the whole idea. They're a bit cheaper too. That's how much they're slower

you know, another idea of cheaper price in item kart, is because item people change item kart offen, while the speed player just need one good speed kart and use it for long period.so the speed karts are always more expensive..not just because item kart slow and so cheaper..
but i hope u understand my point.

TeamDarkness 08-16-2009 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by llex (Post 43418)
you know, another idea of cheaper price in item kart, is because item people change item kart offen, while the speed player just need one good speed kart and use it for long period.so the speed karts are always more expensive..not just because item kart slow and so cheaper..
but i hope u understand my point.

Yeah I got your point, I think.

LOLxArcSaber 08-16-2009 04:44 PM

I already got your point even if this thread was never posted lol.

llex 08-16-2009 08:33 PM

lol, thanks, coz even me, confused what i was talking about...XD

Kun 08-20-2009 04:00 PM

No, I did not get ur point on first reading :P But a good thought anyway.
The "Ranger" SR is actually the Paladin SR, only google translates You Xia as ranger for some unknown reasons.
-> http://popkart.tiancity.com/homepage...PaladinSR.html
No Matter the name, u are right that its still the King of all Speed Karts. The turning Speed at 140km/h makes it superior to all those that followed it. And I dont think Saber SR would be a fast in turning when it comes out. Here a little comparisson. Max Speed, 2x N20 Speed, Turning Speed:
Paladin SR 222 285 140
Venger SR 222 282 135
Night Fairy SR 223 282 137
Phantom SR 223 282 129
Phantom SR is the newest Shop addition.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:22 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.