KartExtreme KartRider Forums

KartExtreme KartRider Forums (http://kartextreme.net/forum/index.php)
-   Zoomtown (General Discussion) (http://kartextreme.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Korean AIRRIDER CB COMING 5/25/2009 (http://kartextreme.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3268)

liquidsin 05-21-2009 06:13 AM

Korean AIRRIDER CB COMING 5/25/2009
 
AIR RIDER CB IS HERE FOR KOREA...
http://air.nexon.com/Teaser/page/nx....0518_Ev_090518

me want!!!!

TeamDarkness 05-21-2009 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liquidsin (Post 41765)
AIR RIDER CB IS HERE FOR KOREA...
http://air.nexon.com/Teaser/page/nx....0518_Ev_090518

me want!!!!

awsome. cant wait to try it out.

And your sig is scary

OrangeSunshine 05-21-2009 03:52 PM

I want to know more about this game. The pics don't do much for me in terms of how it works.
And I have to agree with TEAMDARKNESS, that sig is creepy!

Loading 05-22-2009 01:46 AM

yeah what the hell is it

liquidsin 05-22-2009 06:26 AM

Is kartrider but in the air (but ofcourse no Drifting)...same characters, same keyborad keys to play. youtube has a video of it..look for nexon air rider..ill give it a try next monday...
http://img.online-station.net/_galle...Airrider01.jpg
http://www.gamerevoz.com/home/files/...18hg_top05.jpg
http://images.mmosite.com/video/webd...2041783975.jpg

OrangeSunshine 05-22-2009 06:41 AM

Ok, this could potentially be really fun! Do I need to set up an account with the Korean Nexon or whatever? I play Popkart and have never set up an account for KKR.

liquidsin 05-22-2009 08:08 AM

...YES.......You need an account to play any NEXON korea game. One account is enough.. There is a very easy guide here that YOU can use and get yourself an account on nexon korea. good luck!!

PS...the SIG represents SIN within the darkness of a soul!!

G4m3ShArK 05-22-2009 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liquidsin (Post 41782)
...YES.......You need an account to play any NEXON korea game. One account is enough.. There is a very easy guide here that YOU can use and get yourself an account on nexon korea. good luck!!

PS...the SIG represents SIN within the darkness of a soul!!

where do we register for the CB ?

OrangeSunshine 05-22-2009 04:34 PM

I guess, yeah, my question was obviously a yes, but since you answered what I really meant to ask (I meant to ask if you needed an account for each game), I appreciate it! I will definitely set up an account now using the KKR format. Thanks again.

liquidsin 05-24-2009 12:03 AM

I just know my ass will definetly be trying that game out...G4M3SHARK..I dont think you need to register! just download it!!!

G4m3ShArK 05-24-2009 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liquidsin (Post 41830)
I just know my ass will definetly be trying that game out...G4M3SHARK..I dont think you need to register! just download it!!!

Well that`s the point of making a CB usually, making a restrained amount of people play the game to test it.

aaaa 05-25-2009 02:41 AM

I tried to sign up but don't know what the fuck I'm doing.

G4m3ShArK 05-25-2009 09:09 AM

I translated half of it right now but I gtg to school, I'll finish it later.

liquidsin 05-25-2009 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aaaa (Post 41847)
I tried to sign up but don't know what the fuck I'm doing.

I just copy and paste using firefox...just a small survey: are you male female...age range....where u mainly play games...etc...

G4m3ShArK 05-25-2009 05:17 PM

You can't copy paste, it is an image.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:15 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.