KartExtreme KartRider Forums

KartExtreme KartRider Forums (http://kartextreme.net/forum/index.php)
-   Popkart Discussion (http://kartextreme.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   pk is going crazy, giving out SR for free!! (http://kartextreme.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3029)

llex 02-26-2009 05:42 PM

pk is going crazy, giving out SR for free!!

the new quest in pk is to login to the game everyday, until the 30th day, u will get a 365-days SR, which is impressed me.
here just let you guys who play pk know.:thumb:

Kun 02-26-2009 05:54 PM

Yeah, u'll get the Guardian SR. I heared Tiancity is abit worried about less and less people log on the game lately. No wonder with all those cheaters/hackers around since weeks.
This time their newfound generosity really tries to see u through those 30 days. In case u miss a single day, u have a one time only chance to make up for it. Just do 50 races and the red cross in the calendar will vanish. But miss another day and u can say goodbye to one of the best item karts.

TeamDarkness 02-26-2009 06:10 PM

item kart are slow. Only good at item mode

llex 02-26-2009 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kun (Post 38783)
Yeah, u'll get the Guardian SR. I heared Tiancity is abit worried about less and less people log on the game lately. No wonder with all those cheaters/hackers around since weeks.
This time their newfound generosity really tries to see u through those 30 days. In case u miss a single day, u have a one time only chance to make up for it. Just do 50 races and the red cross in the calendar will vanish. But miss another day and u can say goodbye to one of the best item karts.

oh my god...u got the 100th royal victory emblem, u r awesome, man ;)

TeamDarkness 02-26-2009 06:38 PM

Kun is a pro

Spyyder0 02-26-2009 06:40 PM

The players without cash can't really keep up with the SR karts. I wouldn't play either until a lucci SR came out if I was in that situation.

Guardian SR isn't very good, so they aren't being that generous. >_>

TeamDarkness 02-26-2009 06:41 PM

It would be awsome if it was Plasma SR-T

Loading 02-27-2009 04:45 AM

i remember this event happened last year sometime, where you had to login for 30 days, while getting items(plates, balloons) etc all to do with maridia.
and at the end you get a 30 day valentine kart pro. It drifts kinda like the dragonboat pro.

OMFG OMFG OMFG BLACK GLOVE !!!!

TeamDarkness 02-27-2009 02:09 PM

I have a question.
why do they make the item lart Rabbit sr Cash and not lucci. In kkr is lucci

stephen64 02-27-2009 03:32 PM

Nexon Korea cares for their players much more i.e there are quite a few Lucci SRs to choose from and some items that are NX in PopKart are Lucci in KKR.

Loading 02-27-2009 11:02 PM

is there anything easier than logging on every day?

TeamDarkness 02-28-2009 12:01 AM

i missed two days. Cant get the kart

Loading 02-28-2009 01:31 AM

wow..that was quick?
don't fret you'll get the other equips.

Kun 02-28-2009 06:33 AM

Tiancity has to pay high licence fees to nexon, so they charge cash for most of their karts. In kkr every item kart is purchasable with lucci; since this is not the case in pk, no suprise the rabbit SR is a cash kart. The new Burst emblem in pk shows their greed clearly: in order to get it, u need all Bursts from G3 to SR (whether u needed to possess it once in ur career or at the same time i dont know...). And just the G3 is a lucci kart, u have to buy the others with cash.
That's why its suprising they give the Guardian SR away for a whole year. Though it doesnt have blue nitro as the kkr version, the gold shield still makes it very valuable in item. But maybe they make it crappy enough to keep their shop still alive.

SilverMane 02-28-2009 11:37 AM

can someone please post a screen of Guardian SR?