KartExtreme KartRider Forums

KartExtreme KartRider Forums (http://kartextreme.net/forum/index.php)
-   Zoomtown (General Discussion) (http://kartextreme.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   3d gaming (http://kartextreme.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2642)

liquidsin 11-03-2008 09:09 AM

3d gaming

I bought a pair of 3d gaming glasses EDimensional wireless..this things are amazing. tried on KKR AND HOLY SH*T. too awesome..have anyone tried 3d gamig glasses?

darkmario 11-03-2008 05:47 PM

i dont even know what it is, can i have a picture of what yours look like, and what does it do?

TeamDarkness 11-03-2008 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liquidsin (Post 34338)
I bought a pair of 3d gaming glasses EDimensional wireless..this things are amazing. tried on KKR AND HOLY SH*T. too awesome..have anyone tried 3d gamig glasses?

can you tell me what is this 3d gaming glasses youre talking about. it sounds cool

edyk3 11-03-2008 10:20 PM

They look pretty cool but are they worth $100.00 .
Just google EDimensional wireless its the first link.

Soullreaper 11-04-2008 03:02 AM

hmm can it be any normal game, or does the game have to have 3d settings aswell?

liquidsin 11-04-2008 07:51 AM

works with Any game....the effect is produced by the brain itself. The 3d effect is done by a fast flickering of the lenses that switches from lense to lense = left to right at a very fast speed, too fast for your eyes to capture. then brain will translate the image into a 3d..the effect is quite inpresive.

Quote:

Originally Posted by edyk3 (Post 34401)
They look pretty cool but are they worth $100.00 .
Just google EDimensional wireless its the first link.

Some go for as much as $700.bucks Now thous fuckrs rock"too musch money though..Some are about $25. but the lower price ones dont support LCD screens..This one is pretty much the only one i found that support LCD and most if not all Nvidia drivers and some aTi's..."yes you need a graphics card for the full effect to be apreciated."

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeamDarkness (Post 34388)
can you tell me what is this 3d gaming glasses youre talking about. it sounds cool

just google it, Lots of info..I was always curious about that technology..I had the money so decided to try...im quite pleased with it..But dont try if you are not convinced plus see system recomendation before buying. Im not telling ppl to buy. just wanted to see if any body else tried any similar products and share my experience.

amjenger 11-04-2008 04:38 PM

something that messes with your brains is no good. i bet latter they are going to tell you "scientists have realized that blah blah blah can teribly affect your brain really badly and blah blah blah. if you have been using blah blah blah, you might be affected by blah blah blah, and you can charge your cash now and blah blah blah." like how they say it on the tvs about other products or drugs.

Mandu` 11-04-2008 04:56 PM

What is this blah blah blah?

Soullreaper 11-04-2008 05:03 PM

hmm I wouldnt mind checking them out, but im not paying a few hundred if I havent experienced it myself, cos I dont want to get them and find out theyre actually very crap :P

liquidsin 11-04-2008 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amjenger (Post 34458)
something that messes with your brains is no good. i bet latter they are going to tell you "scientists have realized that blah blah blah can teribly affect your brain really badly and blah blah blah. if you have been using blah blah blah, you might be affected by blah blah blah, and you can charge your cash now and blah blah blah." like how they say it on the tvs about other products or drugs.

Mr. blah blah blah...the scientist found that cellphones can produce cancer..they found that microwaves produce radio activity that can affect the food thus afecting you as well...every has pros/cons...the flickering of the glasses is the same effect created in the flickering on a tv or pc monitor screen. I guess you blah blah blah life has to stop watching tv for that matter...

darkmario 11-04-2008 08:06 PM

lol nicely said liquidsin :)

Dao()Star 11-04-2008 08:48 PM

Is this what it looks like?
http://www.edimensional.com/images/p...s-wireless.gif

amjenger 11-05-2008 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liquidsin (Post 34476)
Mr. blah blah blah...the scientist found that cellphones can produce cancer..they found that microwaves produce radio activity that can affect the food thus afecting you as well...every has pros/cons...the flickering of the glasses is the same effect created in the flickering on a tv or pc monitor screen. I guess you blah blah blah life has to stop watching tv for that matter...

i guess i get it, but still, watch out for some stuff like these. they might actually be much more than just how a tv or some screen affects your eyes, or brains.

darkmario 11-05-2008 07:27 PM

even if it do something bad for your health, it cant be that bad,a lot of things are bad, but we still use them,

liquidsin 11-06-2008 07:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amjenger (Post 34541)
i guess i get it, but still, watch out for some stuff like these. they might actually be much more than just how a tv or some screen affects your eyes, or brains.

It is proven that Monitors do affect your vision..the problem comes when we stare at it all day long..stay away a bit ..draw, bake or something.lol...by the way good game yesterday..