KartExtreme KartRider Forums

KartExtreme KartRider Forums (http://kartextreme.net/forum/index.php)
-   Zoomtown (General Discussion) (http://kartextreme.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Finally NEXON Answered Comment Concerning NAKR (http://kartextreme.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2061)

Gizmo 06-29-2008 07:03 PM

FUCK HIM AND HIS LIES! Goebbels of Nexon maybe?
(In case you don't know, Goebbels was in charge of Nazi propaganda, now replace Hitler with Hime..."

NightAura 06-29-2008 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GizmoSwisher (Post 26895)
FUCK HIM AND HIS LIES! Goebbels of Nexon maybe?
(In case you don't know, Goebbels was in charge of Nazi propaganda, now replace Hitler with Hime..."

Are you talking about NxJoeW?
There is no gain for him and any other Nexon employees to lie and if they do they will most likely to get fired, and I don't think that is a smooth move for any employee to do...

Just leave Kart Rider or do what ever you are doing while waiting for Nexon to be done with what ever they need to do till Kart Rider can come out OFFICIALLY!

oxbee 06-30-2008 10:44 AM

I Think nexon is just waiting for us all to give up and then re release the beta and try to get more attention for the game :P

G4m3ShArK 06-30-2008 02:25 PM

Now all the f4gs like neozoom and other retards should just gtfo

I told you guys

U epic phail.

NightAura 07-06-2008 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oxbee (Post 26932)
I Think nexon is just waiting for us all to give up and then re release the beta and try to get more attention for the game :P

Don't think that way Closed Beta and Open Beta came and gone, now what we all are waiting for is Full version the OFFICIAL OPEN!
Btw when you want to contact Nexon you know how you have to make a ticket, well Kart Rider is there lol
I have a feeling they are trying to make a North America only theme and maybe get like that gift token thing up for Kart Rider too.... and also a NA only Kart series lol.

oxbee 07-06-2008 02:18 PM

would be awesome but somehow I doubt it. Also I have given up hope and I'm moving to China in 2 weeks so .... will most likely be playing popkart :P

AxClArcadia 07-30-2008 06:28 AM

...NxJoe was not talking about KartRider, he was talking about Sugar Rush beta status in Sugar Rush forum section.

G4m3ShArK 07-30-2008 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AxClArcadia (Post 28890)
...NxJoe was not talking about KartRider, he was talking about Sugar Rush beta status in Sugar Rush forum section.

LOl!......

NeozooM 07-30-2008 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liquidsin (Post 26584)
NxJoe Comment Concerning Kart Rider Future

Any assumption that Kartrider is not coming back is an assumption and nothing more.

are you stupid...?

anyway i agree with someone who said that nexon employees simply can't tell us lies like "this" , it would be called misleading informations.... and it isn't very good for them. and yes that's why hime always asked superriors and gave us shitty straight answers without any real "sens" behind. cause he/she couldn't.

so stop. i guess it is ok. for the time.... maybe we'll be surprised? nO?
let's trust nexon one more time...

Jakeyjake 08-08-2008 08:45 PM

:rofl: its funny that even though he said that they are making it better, it will probaly only have c1 karts and 6 maps, also I called Nexon America to ask about kartrider relesese, they said in 2008 it will be released, thats are best release date...:sweat:

edyk3 10-19-2008 07:23 AM

I hope its true but idk if I will play it much if its not as good as popkart, I lost my kkr account after getting to rainbow glove because i didnt save id number i sighned up with and they wanted me to change password I can only play popkart worked it to a 1 finger red star glove and i really miss the extra tracks kkr has over popkart and i kinda like not being able to understand the other players wine when they loose lol. ED.
Notice the date on nexonjoe's post its from back in June so don't get too excited yet!

g0th0es 11-11-2008 02:33 PM

I really hope they bring back NAKR, i would join 5the team but im too young :P

Manj 11-12-2008 01:11 AM

Great to hear, but unfortunately, they've took too long that many people have moved on including me. So really, I could care less how much effort they're trying to put in now.

Also, the fact that that post is nearly five months old at this point makes it even more discouraging that NAKR is coming back. My advice to everyone is move on to Popkart or Korean KartRider, because you're doing nothing for yourself but raising your blood pressure thinking about the return of NAKR.

Storm 11-12-2008 02:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Manj (Post 34869)
Great to hear, but unfortunately, they've took too long that many people have moved on including me. So really, I could care less how much effort they're trying to put in now.

Also, the fact that that post is nearly five months old at this point makes it even more discouraging that NAKR is coming back. My advice to everyone is move on to Popkart or Korean KartRider, because you're doing nothing for yourself but raising your blood pressure thinking about the return of NAKR.

Good point Manj, but still, Nexon is testing us, to see how long we're willing to wait for it to return. And like in the 1st post on this thread, alot of poeple were complaining about lack of content like everyone was begging to be at the same status as KKR, have all the karts, track, and stuff so no one will have anything to complain about. But of course Nexon America doesnt catch on that quickly, thus making their updates far slower than the other 2. But since i strangely still have faith in them despite the long wait and when it does come back, I really wont care what's in it, as long my NAKR guild is back to normal.

Even though PK and KKR are available to me, I'll wait till the time comes when it does come back. I'd rather wait for it instead of going into something else that i dont enjoy much, much less like to do.

Soullreaper 11-12-2008 03:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Storm (Post 34874)
Good point Manj, but still, Nexon is testing us, to see how long we're willing to wait for it to return. And like in the 1st post on this thread, alot of poeple were complaining about lack of content like everyone was begging to be at the same status as KKR, have all the karts, track, and stuff so no one will have anything to complain about. But of course Nexon America doesnt catch on that quickly, thus making their updates far slower than the other 2. But since i strangely still have faith in them despite the long wait and when it does come back, I really wont care what's in it, as long my NAKR guild is back to normal.

Even though PK and KKR are available to me, I'll wait till the time comes when it does come back. I'd rather wait for it instead of going into something else that i dont enjoy much, much less like to do.

Nexon wouldnt take this long even to translate the whole of KKR, it would
take a month max. If they were doing that, then why wouldnt they say so?
Its a bad business move otherwise, as we are seeing now.