KartExtreme KartRider Forums

KartExtreme KartRider Forums (http://kartextreme.net/forum/index.php)
-   Zoomtown (General Discussion) (http://kartextreme.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Tips anyone? (http://kartextreme.net/forum/showthread.php?t=128)

RKBaller 10-06-2007 08:09 PM

Tips anyone?
 
Anyone care to explain in detail on how to rank good in Zig Zag?

Like where to drift, where I should get a boost, what time is good if I follow the steps, and any techniques that your willing to share..because I see you people doing these cut drifts or whatever but I don't know what it is.

Stupid youtube videos only make me feel newbish..not make me learn.

SAME FOR ZOOMTOWN TOO IF YOU DON'T MIND PLEASE. I really need to get better and not suck.

Thanks in advance. ^^ (The reason I'm making this thread is because I want to know what the three people I think are really good in those suggest *coughedrkjagcough*)

RKAddict 10-06-2007 09:09 PM

yeah i made an easyplay. you can get up to 3:04 using this method. I got 3:05 though.

I'm looking for some music. Dunno where to get inital D music that isn't in like a huge package of 1000000000 songs. (i want burning up for you)

Surreal 10-06-2007 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RKAddict
yeah i made an easyplay. you can get up to 3:04 using this method. I got 3:05 though.

I'm looking for some music. Dunno where to get inital D music that isn't in like a huge package of 1000000000 songs. (i want burning up for you)

Well if you don't want to learn any new drifts yet and just use optimal try easyplay.

Forest



Zoomtown

weird music lol

But I advise you at least practice some of the advanced drifts in the license test


Also RK
I downloaded a bunch of Initial D songs from Ares
:]

RKAddict 10-06-2007 11:11 PM

:O that forest easyplay is pretty similar to mine.

thanks for the ares suggestion btw.

Surreal 10-07-2007 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RKAddict
:O that forest easyplay is pretty similar to mine.

thanks for the ares suggestion btw.

Yeah. Laneveo beat you to it.
:o

I just downloaded Burning up for you.
:]

RKBaller 10-07-2007 11:28 AM

Ed or Rk..do single with me and help me there..D:< I don't care if I lose..I just want to learn!!!!!!!!

Surreal 10-07-2007 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rajesh
Ed or Rk..do single with me and help me there..D:< I don't care if I lose..I just want to learn!!!!!!!!

Get RK to teach you.
I suck when I don't get any pull.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:38 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.