PDA

View Full Version : "Necroposting"

Elmo
02-17-2008, 06:38 AM
IMO, KartExtreme should get rid of that rule. In other forums, posts are actually in some other page and usually the first page is all you see. However, most likely you wont see the date and you'll still post. Necroposting should be like when you revive a 2nd page thread.

And my "necroposting" wasn't even that bad, just congratulating you, its never too late too congratulate >.< and other people posted below me too, http://kartextreme.net/forum/showthread.php?p=9405

And like the guy said above me, "its the thought that counts". Also, I posted that like a month ago when we didn't have a warning system o_O, probably my first days when I was spamming and I already got pms saying don't do it whatta whatta not.

So yah, didya have fun reading? :innocent:

MRwasabii
02-17-2008, 10:11 AM
you just got another warning <3333333333
ouch

Elmo
02-17-2008, 10:23 AM
you just got another warning <3333333333
ouch

I already had two.

Manj
02-17-2008, 12:28 PM
We posted under because you were the one who bumped the thread and made us think it was recent. Thats why you were the only one who was warned.

Congee
02-17-2008, 12:29 PM
So any rule that you end up breaking is unfair because you got warned for it? There is nothing wrong with the necroposting rule. It exists on many forums. It specifies not to necropost a thread from a month ago. A month is a pretty long period of time. That period is longer than what most other forums have.

No. Follow the rules. Ignorance of the rules does not excuse you from following them. So I can go to a country and murder someone, then say that I didn't know it was against the rules? Doesn't very well work that way.

Saying you can't see the date doesn't work. The date is right there above each post. I'm pretty sure you aren't blind, since you've seen the rules, and you've seen the warns, yet you've still been breaking the rules. Lack of having a warning system didn't excuse anyone. Posts were still deleted if they broke the rules.

Exactly, I've already been kind enough to send you PMs to not spam, yet you have still been doing so. I can pick out plenty of posts. Or would you like me to PM you a list of your spam, again? Was there something you didn't understand with http://kartextreme.net/forum/showpost.php?p=12288&postcount=3?

Yes, since your post was from a month ago, I'll remove it, however, you have indeed still been spamming, so do watch what you post. I have a great laugh every time you try to argue against your warns since your warns have been deserved, and we have been very lenient with you. Take this as your last chance, because unlike Raj and DFK, I do believe in enforcing rules. What's the point of having them if they don't matter? We've already been very lenient with the rules, but even leniency has its limits.

Elmo
02-17-2008, 04:01 PM
Well, actually, I go on the website via sidekick and its very hard to see

Ebits21
02-17-2008, 04:03 PM
Congee scares me T.T

Congee
02-17-2008, 04:31 PM
Your own inability to see the date/time is no excuse. Again, ignorance does not excuse you. Websites are meant to be browsed via computers and the such first, not with cell phones, especially sub par internet accessible cell phones.

Elmo
02-17-2008, 10:46 PM
Your own inability to see the date/time is no excuse. Again, ignorance does not excuse you. Websites are meant to be browsed via computers and the such first, not with cell phones, especially sub par internet accessible cell phones.

Unless your talking about an iPhone. Advanced technology xD

Congee
02-18-2008, 11:43 AM
Okay, thanks for repeating.
"not with cell phones, especially sub par internet accessible cell phones." If you didn't understand, that was referring to your sidekick.