PDA

View Full Version : Basilmarket as Affiliate?

Elmo
02-14-2008, 08:45 PM
IF mrbasil said yes, would you guys affiliate with him?

InterNational
02-14-2008, 08:46 PM
The moment that happens is the moment I quit this forum.

Manj
02-14-2008, 08:52 PM
Umm... My friends who currently plays Maplestory says that site is really going downhill, because of all the immaturity and lack of respect. According to them, the only useful about BasilMarket is marketing (I'm guessing its because of the name?).

Anyway, if this is all true, I'm going to leave with InterNational if they ever affiliate with us.

Elmo
02-14-2008, 08:57 PM
The moment that happens is the moment I quit this forum.

lols :clown: xD There not that bad. Well, maybe.

Goliath450
02-14-2008, 09:03 PM
I never took a look at Basilmarket a lot but I've heard a lot of stuff about them and most of them seem to be true. I'm with InterNational on opposing the affiliation with Basilmarket. Why would they even affiliate with us anyway? They are a maplestory marketing forum while we are a kartrider forum.

RKBaller
02-14-2008, 09:06 PM
K. They would never affiliate with us because:

1. They are MapleStory Market market/forums, we are KartRider NO MARKET forums
2. We are affiliated with SW, they no like SW. :P

Elmo
02-14-2008, 09:08 PM
I never took a look at Basilmarket a lot but I've heard a lot of stuff about them and most of them seem to be true. I'm with InterNational on opposing the affiliation with Basilmarket. Why would they even affiliate with us anyway? They are a maplestory marketing forum while we are a kartrider forum.

Why would they affiliate with MMOtales and Profil3?

Goliath450
02-14-2008, 09:09 PM
Yea, so i hope Elmo can see now that Basilmarket and Kartextreme will most likely never affiliate with one another. Probably only other nexon game forums that hold more similarities to us. And i've heard basilmarket is extremely improper and a huge mess.

Edit: well since it's basil and i may not be sure but Profil3 says it can be used to blog about your day in maple which is similar to a facebook for maplers/gamers.

MMOListings.com is for other MMO's auctions, listings, and guilds.

I'm really not sure why but i guess basilmarkets likes to affiliate with MMOlistings and Profil3.

IceMage
02-15-2008, 03:45 AM
I was on basil for a long time before Kartrider.. Yeah it is pretty immature but I don't know about quiting this place

InterNational
02-15-2008, 02:32 PM
I was on basil for a long time before Kartrider.. Yeah it is pretty immature but I don't know about quiting this place
Honestly, now it's not as bad as it used to be. What I still have a problem with is how it's EXACTLY like nexon. The curse filter is horrible, the bans can result from spelling "result" wrong, like reslut or even worse.... "OMFG". At least nowadays, the forums aren't as bad as they used to be, but I have a grudge against MrBasil and it won't subside very easily. :no:

Elmo
02-15-2008, 04:54 PM
Basil does ban for stupid reasons. Too many rules, no advertising. Also, even when i report a problem, they never get to me so i have to "harass" as mrbasil states it, a mod. I got banned for writing wearing no pants in maple is "kewl" when 30% of the maple population agrees with me.

IceMage
02-16-2008, 09:09 AM
Basil does ban for stupid reasons. Too many rules, no advertising. Also, even when i report a problem, they never get to me so i have to "harass" as mrbasil states it, a mod. I got banned for writing wearing no pants in maple is "kewl" when 30% of the maple population agrees with me.

Well yeah I admit it sucks. Lol I got banned a lot..

DaFlameking
02-16-2008, 09:26 AM
Like Raj said, we will never affiliate for basil because it doesn't match up to KartExtreme. Also Basil market is affiliated with profil3 and mmotales is because MrBasil created those sites too.

As we would like to help convert more people to KartRider from other nexon games, affiliating with basilmarket wouldn't be worth it and truly not a help us either.