PDA

View Full Version : IMO - Stupid Warning

Elmo
02-13-2008, 08:24 AM
http://kartextreme.net/forum/showthread.php?p=12200

Last post. I got a warning for that >.<

Ebits21
02-13-2008, 09:38 AM
Lol... well your post seemed completely random and I don't see how it related to the topic at all.

InterNational
02-13-2008, 10:25 AM
Ok. Take it up with Raj/Davis/Congee. This isn't the way to do anything about it.

Elmo
02-13-2008, 06:57 PM
Lol... well your post seemed completely random and I don't see how it related to the topic at all.

The TS was talking about someone and I was saying I think she's talking about me.

RKBaller
02-13-2008, 07:04 PM
The TS was talking about someone that does not go to this forum if you actually read the post.

The original post was posted at: 12-23-2007, 02:36 AM in which the person being attacked was mentioned but it was re-mentioned again. (Read below)

Then the TS bumped the post one month later to tell more about said person. You are not the one who was talking about clearly because you aren't "telling [your] tame mob of 10,000 people that [TS] do[es] illegal activities, especially when [victim of TS] made the entire event up," taken directly from the quote.

I replaced some words which are in the bracket to make the quote make sense.

Also, Chicken pointed out that the forum is Sleepywood.net MapleStory forums: sleepywood

From what I read, you went back to the that thread to bump it up ONCE AGAIN after an interim of 12 days to ask "ii tink shee talking bout meee o_O."

Do you need any more clarification or are ya good?

Btw, I wasn't the one who warned you.

P.S. Hi.

Elmo
02-13-2008, 07:38 PM
I didn't know it was 12 days old!

If it gets that old then why don't you guys delete it? It's always confusing because the old threads are always in the front page.

Edit: And I wasn't trying to "bump" it. I tried to put humor into my post by saying that "i think she's talking about me". People need to lay off and calm down. I don't see anything bad. IMO it's not spamming in anyway. Now this website feels like another basil. (yes, I went there) *does the snapping with the fingers thing*

Congee
02-13-2008, 08:28 PM
Read The Rules.

V In addition to what Raj said, that applies for your other posts that have already been overlooked.

RKBaller
02-13-2008, 08:32 PM
How does it feel like basil when we're trying to stop the useless spam you guys do. Go check SW, they do the exact same thing. We're modeled off SW except we're less strict. I mean, if you can't take two seconds to look at the date, you should even click the thread at all.

I haven't said ANYTHING to you other than show you why you got warned. I'm okay with you adding humor but come on, stay on topic PLEASE.

It's common sense dude.

Elmo
02-13-2008, 08:38 PM
Raj, chill, i was kidding about basil. This website will never be like basil (hopefully not) because basil will always be made of r-tards.

Only reason I hate the warning is that there's red writing under the name and making me look like a criminal >.<

Congee
02-13-2008, 08:40 PM
That's the whole point of warnings. To remind you that rules exist and that you should follow them unless you'd like to be banned.